Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Weevil,Rex and Bonz

Where i talk to minor duelest about the show and ask questions i always wanted to know!

Chapter 1 - Weevil,Rex and Bonz

Chapter 1 - Weevil,Rex and Bonz
THE YU-GI-OH! MINOR SHOW!!!!!



by:WeevilsGirlie



WeevilsGirlie:-Hey! its me!WeevilsGirlie!and this is my talkshow! its where minor duelest come and speak their minds!today we have Weevil Underwood!the bug duelest and one of the cutest duelest they have!we also have Rex raptor the Dino duelest and a buch of ladys faviorte and last we have Bonz the other cutest duelest on the show!so,weevil whats on your mind....?

Weevil:-well,i'm tired of them always making me!ME of all people a minor character!i deserve to be one of the main after all! I am in 3 seasons!i believe i deserve more than just a minor character!!!!!!!!

WeevilsGirlie:-g-good point!you do deserve that now,Rex whats wrong with you!

Rex:-well,i think people need to quit putting all those Yaoi fanfictions and pictures on the internet!!!!!It's getting annoying! you have any idea how many e-mails i got for guys to have my number!!!!you have any ideas how many times i called the police!!!!????

Weevil:-Hey they do that to me too you know!!!!!!!!!!

Rex:-yeah!!!!We're tierd of it!!!!!!

WeevilsGirlie:-w-wow good point...Bonz how about you!?

Bonz:-well...i hate the fact they sent me to the shadow realm on the battle city series.i mean i may be minor but talk about the worst way to go!you have any idea how horriable it is to be trapped in complete darkness for all iternety!!!

Weevil:-wait..if thats true how you got here?

Bonz:-don't ask!i don't even know...i just popped out into the street!and almost got hit by 2 cars...

Weevil:-ohhhhhh

WeevilsGirlie:-well! now for the next part! The part where i ask you questions i always wanted to know!FIRST QUESTION:HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT YUGI MOTO??

Weevil:-hate him

Bonz:-don't care for him!

Rex:-ditto!

WeevilsGirlie:-oooook....NEXT QUESTION:WHAT WAS YOUR FAVIORTE DUEL AGAINST AND WHEN?

Weevil:-at the regional chapionships!where i beat Rexs butt on nastional Television!!HA!

Rex:-i think.....vs Joey because i almost won!

Bonz:-against Joey because i almost won that one!!!!!

Weevil:-Ha seems i'm the only good duelest around here!

Rex:-shaadup Bug boy before i force that chair down your throat!!

Weevil:-ohh Touchie Touchie are we?

WeevilsGirlie:-Uhh we better go before we have to call the hospital so goodbye and join me next time when i interview Ribbion and Tomoya Hanasaki from the first ever season in japan and Bandit Keith!!!! See ya!




THE END




Comments

Comments (5)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

TurtleQueen on December 19, 2007, 8:24:26 AM

TurtleQueen on
TurtleQueenlol that was funny!

IceRoseDragoness on August 27, 2006, 5:33:07 AM

IceRoseDragoness on
IceRoseDragonessLOL! Awsome! GO MINOR CHARACTERS!!!!

Darling_425 on February 22, 2006, 4:29:45 AM

Darling_425 on
Darling_425Cool!

stamuron on November 8, 2005, 9:29:15 AM

stamuron on
stamuronThat was Hilarious i loved them well see ya round Bis Sis loves ya ^~

WeevilsGirlie on November 6, 2005, 3:45:11 AM

WeevilsGirlie on
WeevilsGirlieso what does everyone think?