Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Prologue: Eggman's plan

What happens when Eggman comes up with a plan that involves the Star Fox universe? THIS! Please comment because I'm a genius.

Chapter 1 - Prologue: Eggman's plan

Chapter 1 - Prologue: Eggman's plan
Place: Human spaceship known as "The Oasis"

A human in a black uniform looks out into space

Unknown man: "Why did I come on this mission again?"

The...other Guy: "Because you are an elite member of the CIA?"

It was true; Agent Southworth (or just "South" for short) was indeed a high ranking memeber and agent of the CIA. He was about to enter his 30's in just a few month's time. He accepted a mission to help escort an Earth ambassador or something to a civilized alien world. He didn't know (or care) what these aliens looked like. Now don't get me wrong; South loved being in the CIA, but he didn't like boring escort missions. There was usually no one to frag.

South: "I should ask you the same thing, Net."

Net: "Well, you know me; we are going to an alien world. And where there's a world, there are chicks!"

You probably guessed by now that Net was a red-headed ladies' man. South, on the other hand, had brown (though he claims it is black when wet) hair and thinks only of women as damsals in distress. It's going to be a while before they get to the planet, so I'll just show you this instead.

Elsewhere, back on Earth.....

Evil voice: "Drat! How does 'he' get away with victory over me EVERY SINGLE TIME!?"*Pounds on his control panel*

Evil voice: "I am Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik, the greatest scientific genius in the world, yet I can't even beat one puny hedgehog?"

That's right; Eggman is PO'ed once again. But this time he has another trick up his sleeve. And I gotta tell ya, that coffee must burn like hell.

*Eggman just spit his coffee on his lap upon his latest discovery*

Eggman: "Huh? What's this....?" *Takes a good look at his moniter and thinks for a moment*".... Aha! I've got it! Those fools will never know what hit 'em! Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!"

*Eggman preps his fleet and a secret weapon and takes off for the very same planet that South is headed*

Well, sorry to leave you hanging like this, but my laptop is burnin' the hell out of my legs right now, so I promise to make the next one longer, with more characters. I'll give you a minute to argue amongst yourselves to figure out what planet will be involved in this soon-to-be alien Brohaha.

Note: It's quite obvious that I don't own any Sonic Team (or the Kirbys on the bottom of this story) related characters in this series. They are the property of Sega. But I did create South and Net. See ya soon in the 1st chapter of "The New Emperor".

Kirby dance-

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment