Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Stories

Displaying 1-14 of 14 results.
BEHOLD! A brand new series! Takes place after "The Weresheep Anniversary Dance." Inside the strange ship "Dragoon", the Sonic Heroes, me, and a couple others set off to space. This is the Ravnica saga, taking place on the planet known as Ravnica. More rom
This is a story about the adventures of everyone's favorite guy, Chuck Norris (who is also the most powerful thing in the Universe). This is just for fun, basically. Also, this took me about, ohhhh, 10 minutes to make. Enjoy! (Note: Contains Chuck Norris
This is a One-shot it is about what went through my mind when I started this account. It has OC info and past versions of themselves, my interests, and what I may do next. All are welcome.
This is another One shot done by me. It's about the Weresheep Anniversary Dance, which comes annually. Read here to find out what it's about. The Sonic X crew are invited, so grab a seat and see what unfolds.
When an alien Emperor from another galaxy comes to Earth bearing ill news about the Black Dragons (yes, dragons) and how they are coming to Earth to destroy it. Contains 3 characters based off of FAC's very own cosmo-the-plant. Also, Anth is still an idio
Simply put, the Sonic Team humorously answer fan mail. Most of the guys who sent them the mail are actual people. My special greetings to cosmo_the_plant: this is funny, but not my best I admit.
Well...the title says it all. More profiles from your truly.
This is a series of stories packed into one. Some have Sonic related characters, and some do not. Adding more each time I get the chance.
Here it is; my super story that I've been working on. Eggman has finally built The Eggman Empire on Cerinia, Krystal's homeworld. It's up to Sonic and a few others to stop him, all the while learning about a diary's secret...
Sonic and his pals may have reunited with Blaze, but not everything is well. Tails has been injured and Sonic believes it's his fault. Will Tails wake from his coma?
Sonic and Mario meet as Tails and E. Gadd test The Interdimensional Matter Transporter. However, Eggman seems to have done the same...Funny, comment.
If you ever wanted to know more about my made up character, here's your chance to learn about them.
This is a story that is like a back-corner part of "The New Emperor". It involves Jack, a serial killer, and Cream the Rabbit. Two weeks have passed since The Death Egg fell...
What happens when Eggman comes up with a plan that involves the Star Fox universe? THIS! Please comment because I'm a genius.