Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1: Political crap

What happens when Eggman comes up with a plan that involves the Star Fox universe? THIS! Please comment because I'm a genius.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1: Political crap

Chapter 2 - Chapter 1: Political crap
This is the first chapter of the series known as "The New Emperor"

Disclaimer: As you already know, I do not own any game company created characters or otherwise (in other words, I do not claim any characters, places, things, except South, Net, and the Oasis. So plz, no need to sue).

A few very boring hours have passed in The Oasis as Agent South keeps tabs on the Ambassador's ship from his own Oasis.

South: "Sheesh.....Net, how long until we get there?"

Net: "Don't know, let me check...."*Fumbles with the space charts' buttons* " Let's see....riggghhhhhttttt, NOW! AAARRRGGGGHHHHHHH!!!"

As Net said "Now", they had already entered the Earth-like planet's atmosphere. Luckily, they managed to strap in in time.

Voices that appeared to have come from the back of The Oasis (Descriptive name, eh?): "AIIIIIIEEEEEEEEE"

Did anyone hear them? You and I did, but the other two CIA agents didn't, on the other hand.

They had arrived on the surface next to the Ambassador's ship a few moments later. The planet was much like Earth; beautiful trees, a bright ocean, and towering buildings like you wouldn't believe. South and Net unstrapped and armed themselves and prepared for anything. They met up with the Ambassador, Mr. President himself, and proceeded to the main building.

Mr. President: "OK boys, keep yourselves on alert. I want this to go on without a hitch."

South and Net:"Yes, Mr. President!" *Both salute*

Meanwhile, at the luggage compartment of The Oasis, two silhouettes fall out of the compartment.

Silhouette 1: "Ow. Hey, careful!"

The slightly smaller silhouette: "WHOA! Sorry. Looks like we made it!"

Silhouette 1: *Stretches* "Oh yeah! THIS is exciting! A whole new planet to venture! I was cramped up next to those Spider-man undies for so long, I'm gonna have to put these babies back to work!"


And with that, the silhouette ran off at super SONIC speed while the other one took to the air with his TAILS spinning like a helicopter. OK, enough with this crap. These two are none other then Sonic and Tails. Apparently, South had neglected to check the storage of his ship before taking off, allowing these two to sneak aboard The Oasis. After all, The Oasis WAS going to another planet, which doesn't happen on a normal basis. Sonic, a blue hedgehog with the speed of a jet at the least, decided to take his best buddy, Tails, a two-tailed fox and a real science whiz, on his little "Vacation Stowaway To Another Planet".

Net: "Did you hear something, South?"

South: "Nope."

Mr. President and his bodyguards walked towards the main government building of the planet. On the way there, the envoys encountered the aliens by sight only: they looked like Earth animals that walked upright like humans do. I'll give you a moment to guess the planet.

Ya done? Good. If you guessed Corneria, then well, do the happy dance and beat up your incorrect friend wtih a garden hose, because you are correct. Apparently, the radio tower waves that sent signals throughout the known system had finally reached the Cornerian communication system. The radio message, sent 50 years ago by Professor Gerald (him again?), had the purpose of greeting any aliens that may have picked up the signal and tell them about the humans' existence. The Cornarians got this signal and replied with a signal that got to Earth only minutes after being picked up. And with that the Prez decided to pay them a diplomatic visitation. He was to meet General Pepper at the government building to discuss things.

Net: "Woah, these alien...animal...women are HOT!"

South: *Puts his hand on his head* "Ugghhh. Net, don't make remarks about them. They are thinking the same about us, anyway."

Net: "But, but, that last one looked like that porn star, Janet Jameson!" (Is it Jenna or Janet? Crap. Oh well. Uhhh...Evil Kirby! t(`.`t)

South: "Net, please, shut up. Quit making rude comments and stay vigilent."

Net: "Alright, alright...uptight asswipe...."

Cornarian women: "WHAT!??"

*The Cornarian, thinking Net was talking about her, started pummeling Net with her purse*

Mr. President: "Doesn't that count as an assault, Agent?"

South: "Yeah, he's had enough. Heh....."

Still chuckling, South grabbed Net and pulled him out of the beating.

South: *pulling Net away* "Come on, Net. Quit fooling around."

Net: "Ugh, that bird really knew how to bite"

Inside the building...

General P.: "Ahh, Mr. President, is it? Come in please."

Pepper held out his paw, meaning to shake hands with the President, and they did.

General P.: "I have men doing triple shifts and extra posts taken, Mr. President. Your men can be at ease."

With a gesture from the Prez, South and Net saluted and left the room.

South:"Well, this is going on quite well. At this rate, there will be precisly DICK we get to do around here."

Net: "Yeah. In this time and place, I could use a bad guy to blow through with Cynthia." *pulls out a magnum handgun* "Isn't that right, girl?"

South: "Jesus, Net. I told you to burn that out-of-date piece of CRAP!"

Net: *His gun goes off towards the ceiling* "Don't cry, honey, he's just jealous that he doesn't have you." *Kisses the handle* "I love you, Snookums!"

South: "Auugh, Net..." *rubs his forehead*

Suddenly, the whole building began to shake. The duo ran to the window to see what was happening.





Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment