Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2: Eggman again!

What happens when Eggman comes up with a plan that involves the Star Fox universe? THIS! Please comment because I'm a genius.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2: Eggman again!

Chapter 3 - Chapter 2: Eggman again!
This is the second chapter of the series known as "The New Emperor"

Disclaimer: I do not own anything in this series except South, Net, and The Oasis.
All others are , needless to say, owned by other companys and such.
So please, if you need to thank someone, thank the original owners; I only put their creations in a text and dialogue as a means of expressing my inner creativity.
Thank them for the characters (most of the characters) and thank me for this story.

South: *Looking out the window* "What the hell-"

Net: "What in the name of-"

ELSEWHERE!

Sonic: "WOAH! What was that?"

Tails flew back down to tell Sonic what he had seen.

Tails: "You're not going to believe this Sonic, but Eggman's at it again!"

Sonic: "Hey, no way! Why would he want to come all the way out here?!"

Tails: *Shrugs* "I don't know, but we'd better hurry!"

Sonic: "Yeah."

And with that, Sonic ran off, with Tails right behind him.

Sonic: "I don't know what you're up to, Eggman, but I'll put a stop to you and whatever it is you're planning!"

Sure enough, Eggman had an entire fleet of at least 45 ships above Corneria city, firing cannons and deploying egg pawns (robots).

Back at the governing building...

General P.: "Huh, what is going on here?"

Just then, the door opened.

South: "We've got some bad news!"

Mr. President: "What is happening, Agent?"

Net appeared next to South.

Net: "The city is under attack! We'll explain later, but right now, we've got to move!"

Everyone, including a few Cornerian guards, ran out of the building to notice the attackers.

Mr. President: "I don't believe this! What the hell is that mad scientist Dr. Eggman up to now? Does he want to conquer this planet instead of ours?

General P.: *panting* "What? Who is this 'Dr. Eggman'?"

South: "Do you ever remember having a crazy, deranged, madman scientist with a massive army try to take over the area with some sort of evil plan before, General? (Kinda reminds you of a certain ape, doesn't it? *cough* Andross *cough*)

General P.: " Yes, but..."

Net: "Well, he's basically OUR evil genius.He's been trying to take over our world for as long as anyone can remember. If he's here, then it means bad news for us. Then again, me and South haven't had any fun all day so..."

South: "Mind if we take this guy down, Mr. President?

Mr. President: "Hmmm...Green light...Green light to engage."

South and Net: "Yes, sir" *both run towards The Oasis*

Mr. President: "Coming, General?"

General P.: "I'll be there in just a minute. *Turns to face a Cornarian soldier* You there, contact McCloud immediately. As soon as you get a hold of him, let me know."

Dog Soldier: "Yes, General"

The soldier obeyed and immediately ran back into the coms center that was nearby. A moment later, he returned with a communication device in his paw. He handed it to the General and he began to speak into it.

General P.: "...somehow, this madman by the name of 'Dr. Eggman' has broken through the defense fleet. I only called because this is of the upmost importance: the diplomat from Earth, the President himself, is here and as long as that fleet is present, the President is in extreme danger. If Mr. President is captured or killed, then it could cause serious tension between our two worlds."

A reply was heard, then he hung up and showed the President to a safe place.

Within Eggman's flagship...

An egg pawn comes through the door and relays the news.

Eggman: "Excellent. All is going according to plan. Now to execute phase two of my master plan!"

Eggman pushes a button on the control panel that opens a large, sliding door, revealing a single teal, robotic eye.

Robot: "What are your orders, Master Robotnik?"

Eggman: "E101 Beta (MK II), your mission is to find and capture this fox."

A blue fox appeared on the moniter behind Eggman.

Eggman: "She is absolutely VITAL to the succession of my plan. I will not tolerate failure, Beta. Now go, and do your master's bidding!"

The black robot nodded without a word and flew out of the ship at a great speed.

Eggman: *Turns toward the monitor, which now became a visual of the Great Fox* "What fools...they underestimate me...She is just waltzing into my trap like a mouse to cheese. Once my master plan succeeds, I will be invincible!" *Laughs evily*

Ecstatic Kirby:

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment