Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3: Eggman escapes!

What happens when Eggman comes up with a plan that involves the Star Fox universe? THIS! Please comment because I'm a genius.

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3: Eggman escapes!

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3: Eggman escapes!
This is the third chapter of the series "The New Emperor"

Disclaimer: I do not own anything in this series except South, Net, and The Oasis. All others are , needless to say, owned by other companys and such. So please, if you need to thank someone, thank the original owners; I only put their creations in a text and dialogue as a means of expressing my inner creativity. Thank them for the characters (most of the characters) and thank me for this story.

South had just thrown a robot out into the water in pieces. Three more came out of nowhere, but he took them out with his more, up to date handgun. (forgot to mention, they are on one of Eggman's ships.) Net smacked two of their heads together.

South: "Ya know, I think Eggman has a different plan up his sleeve, rather then a frontal assault."

Net: *Playing Bogle with three egg pawns* "Yeah. He definently has something up his sleeve."

South: "I wonder what it is..."

Meanwhile...

Sonic and Tails had made their way to the center of the city, near Eggman's flagship.

Tails: "Look Sonic, who's that? *pointing towards a particular blue fox kicking the asses of the robots around her.*"

Sonic:" Well, looks like she doesn't need our help."

Tails: *Landing next to Sonic* "But Sonic, my psi detector (had to pull that one out of my @$$ T-T) says that she has a unique brain wave pattern; she's not all that normal!"

Sonic: "Well, now that you mention it, she DOES look kind of...different."

They were just about to leave, when,

Blue Fox: "EEEEEEKKKKKK!"

Haven't we all heard that before?

Sonic and Tails look to see, as well as Net and South, who just arrived, to notice that the blue fox was being whisked away by a black robot.

Tails: "See what I mean? Eggman must've come after her!"

South: *Now arriving next to the two animal heroes along with Net* "Hey you, Sonic, how did you get here? Never mind. Any idea why Eggman decided to come to this planet?"

Tails: "Not exactly, Agent South, but we think it has to do with that female blue fox. She has an unusual thought pattern."

Net: "DId you say, FEMALE?!!?"

South: "Net, shut up!"

Sonic: "Regardless, we need to get to the bottom of this. Let's get going!"

Everyone:"YEAH!"

And with that, they got into the Oasis, and blasted off towards the flagship.

Inside the flagship...

E101 Beta MK 2 brought the fox into the bridge.

Eggman: "Good work, Beta! On to phase three!"

Eggman turned around and pushed a button on the panel next to him. The seven Chaos emeralds appeared in the core of the ship. Eggman pushed another button, this time the entire flagship disappeared in a sphere of light.

South: "What the-- where did it go?"

Tails, who still has the psi detector in his hand, pointed out that the blue fox's position had changed.

Tails: "South (who is the pilot), Eggman's flagship has reappeared near another planet not too far from Corneria."

South: "Roger that, Tails. Input the coordinates into the the star chart over there. I suppose you already know how to do that?"

Tails: "Yep!"

Tails put the psi detector into the star chart and uploaded it onto the monitor.

Sonic: *Pacing* "We've got to hurry! Can this thing go any faster?"

South: "I thought no one would ask."

South pushed a button on the panel above him and all of a sudden, the ship's engines transformed. The jets got bigger and they looked a lot cooler. Oh, and the ship went a lot faster, I guess.

Net: "Why didn't you do that when we needed it the most?"

South: "Hey! This thing was expensive! I didn't see a REAL need for it at the time, anyway!"

Inside a prison of sorts....

The blue fox (alright, screw this! [She's Krystal if you didn't already know. ]) woke up a couple of hours later to the sound of a door opening. She was in a cage of a force field kind of thing.

Eggman: "Ahh, Krystal, I see you've woken up. Hurry up and regain your focus! I'm a busy man and I don't have all day!"

Krystal: "Unnhh,.. I'm going to go on a leaf and guess that you're Dr. Eggman."

Eggman: "Well, well, well, aren't we the intelligent one?"

Krystal: "What do you want with me, Eggman? Where is-"

Eggman cut her off.

Eggman: "I wouldn't worry about them.They aren't here with us. Those fools still think we're on Corneria! So I have you all to myself. Heh heh heh" *Grins*

Krystal: "Ugghh! You sick bastard!"

Eggman: "Woah woah woah! I don't mean it like that! I know you're married, I've read 'Decisions Determining Destiny'!"

Krystal gave a sigh of relief

Krystal: {At least he has SOME honor. If only a little.}

To Be Continued..... Sorry! Sad Kirby!

Eggman: "I'd like to take the time to thank someone out there. I give my thanks to krystalevenstar (Kes) for making 'Decisions Determining Destiny'! *shakes krystalevenstar's hand* THANK YOU!"

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment