Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4: Krystal's Decision

What happens when Eggman comes up with a plan that involves the Star Fox universe? THIS! Please comment because I'm a genius.

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4: Krystal's Decision

Chapter 5 - Chapter 4: Krystal's Decision
This is Chapter four of the series known as "The New Emperor"

Disclaimer: I do not own anything in this series except South, Net, and The Oasis. All others are , needless to say, owned by other companys and such. So please, if you need to thank someone, thank the original owners; I only put their creations in a text and dialogue as a means of expressing my inner creativity. Thank them for the characters (most of the characters) and thank me for this story.

From where we left off, Dr. Eggman had Krystal in his gloved finger tips. South, Net, Sonic and Tails were heading in their direction at a fine speed via the Oasis. Eggman's fleet is still distracting Corneria while Eggman carries out his plan in almost total secrecy. Now, Eggman is about to force Krystal into a tough decision.

Eggman: "You there! Bring her into the main control room. I will await you there!

A pair of Egg pawns came and pushed a few buttons on the control panel next to the force cage. Two mechanical arms appeared in the cage and hand-cuffed Krystal's hands behind her back. The force cage was turned off, and she was taken to the control room of....say, just where the hell were they, anyway?

Eggman: "Welcome! Welcome to the ultimate battlestation: The Death Egg!"

Krystal: {Great. Just great. He's evil AND he's an egomaniac!}

Eggman: "I wouldn't think such a thought bubble, fox girl. Unlike most people, I actually READ what is on these lines!"

Krystal: "What?"

Eggman: "Nevermind. Where was I? Oh yes! Now, I have a plan to carry out, and I need you to cooperate!"

Krystal: "What does the great Egg-belly want with me? Why would I listen to you when I don't even know why I should!"

Eggman: "Hmmm...you may have a point. Look out the window there. *Signals a robot to open the window*"

Krystal walks over towards the rectangular window and takes a glimpse. She jolted back a little as she saw the planet that was a part of Dr. Eggman's plan.

Krystal: "Eggman! What are you going to do to Sauria?" (Sauria is the Dinosaur Planet, just so you know)

Eggman: "Oh, nothing at all. IF you cooperate. If you refuse, I'll use my secret weapon, 'The Final Egg Blaster', and blow those silly little Dinos and their planet to pieces!"

Eggman laughes as a huge door on the wall opens, revealing the Final Egg Blaster.

Krystal: "......."

Eggman was givin the silent treatment. This didn't seem to intimidate him at all.

Eggman: "Not going to say anything, eh? Well then, after I destroy Sauria, I may as well go to a little deserted planet in the lost part of this sector and blow it up, too. What was the name of that planet again?"

Krystal waited anxiously for Eggman to finish.

Eggman: "Oh yes, now I remember! I believe it was called 'Cerinia'."

Krystal gasped: Not HER home planet. Losing her entire family and almost the entire population was one thing, but this was another. Sure the planet is desolate because of what happened 17 years ago, but the planet itself...Krystal cringed at the thought of just abandoning her own planet.

Krystal: "...Alright... I'll do as you wish...."

Eggman walked toward her.

Eggman: "Ah, HA! See? I knew you would see things my way!"

Krystal: "So, what is it you want me to do?"

Eggman: "Yes, well, you are familiar with Sauria's pantheon and such about 'Gods' correct?"

Krystal nodded.

Eggman: "Well, I intend to use you and call upon it's evil god, Croix (I made him up, and thus his name shall be pronounced 'Croy'), and force him to 'link' with me, giving me his power and making him my servant. And with his power, I will be unstoppable!"

Krystal: "Arrgghhh..."

Eggman: "It appears that the negotiations have come to an end. Ta, ta, for now, Krystal Evenstar McCloud!"

E-101 released a gas onto Krystal and knocked her out. The last thing she remembered before blacking out was Eggman's insidious laughter.

E-101 picked up Krystal's unconsious body and followed Eggman out the metal sliding door.

Eggman: "E-103 Delta, bring all of the Chaos emeralds! They are needed to help carry out my plan!"

A blue robot similar to Beta emerged from the shadows and obeyed.

Minutes later, at the top of the Krozoa Palace on Sauria, Eggman ordered Delta to line the Chaos emeralds around Krystal.

Eggman: "These emeralds will sustain your body when you call upon Croix, allowing him to pass through you. Now, do as I say, or else I send this planet to Hell!"

Krystal could do nothing but do as she was told. She opened her mind and called out to the evil god. The Chaos emeralds around her started to glow. She could feel the warm energy as she would the sun's rays. All of a sudden, the platoon of Egg pawns surrounding the area exploded. Eggman, Krystal and Beta and Delta turned to see what had happened.

Eggman: "What? Who did that?" *Takes a closer look* "N-n-n-no!!! It can't be!!!"

To Be Continued... Indignant Kirby ^(`O`)^: NOOOOOOOO!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment