Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5: The Dark God

What happens when Eggman comes up with a plan that involves the Star Fox universe? THIS! Please comment because I'm a genius.

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5: The Dark God

Chapter 6 - Chapter 5: The Dark God
This is chapter five of the series known as "The New Emperor"

Disclaimer: I do not own anything in this series except South, Net, and The Oasis. All others are , needless to say, owned by other companys and such. So please, if you need to thank someone, thank the original owners; I only put their creations in a text and dialogue as a means of expressing my inner creativity. Thank them for the characters (most of the characters) and thank me for this story.

Krystal, forgetting that she is still in contact with Croix, the evil god, looked to see what it was that alarmed Eggman. It was a creature she had never seen before; a small, blue hedgehog that had a serious yet playful look in his emerald eyes. She didn't really see who was next to him, because she was looking at two, much taller creatures. Both were wearing black sunglasses, but the one on the left (South) had brown hair, while the one on the right (Net) had gelled red hair.

Sonic: "What's wrong, Eggman? You look like you just saw a ghost!"

South stepped up.

South: "Dr. Ivo 'Eggman' Robotnik, you are wanted by the United Government for several crimes against man or otherwise! { I don't want to be a racist like Net.} So, if you come quietly, you will not be harmed!"

Net: "Yeah! Whatever the Hell he said!"

Tails: "You won't get away with this, Eggman!"

Eggman: "What? Not this time! Beta, Delta! Get these fools! Stop them!"

The twin robots both rushed Sonic, but he easily evaded them.

Beta and Delta were driven to the edge against them. Krystal couldn't help but watch as the blue hedgehog and the other three managed to thrash the robotic duo. Unbeknownst to everyone, Croix had already appeared. It spoke in the usual inaudible Krozoa chant. Croix looked liked all the other Krozoa spirits, except he was dark red and had two sinister white eyes. He rushed right through Krystal, eager to return to the mortal plane.

Krystal: "Gaaaahhhh!"

Beta and Delta seemed beat. Everyone turned to see Croix emerging from Krystal's body. After he got through, Krystal passed out. Luckily, Sonic ran fast enough to catch her before she fell down the stairs ( I broke my knees falling down the stairs once).

Sonic: *Setting her down* "Hey, you OK?"

Eggman: *Raising his arms* "Ha ha ha ha ha! At last, ultimate power! Come to me, Croix! I shall now be your new master: Dr. Robotnik!"

Croix took his full form; a gold head, black robe and crimson red eyes. He looked at the pudgy human, craned his head and thought a little.

Croix: {Is this my new master? He doesn't SEEM like anyone I'd like to 'link' with. But I sense so much evil within him. This could be a lot of fun!}

Eggman: "Come on, already!"

Croix made his decision. He glided over to Dr. Eggman and placed his hand on his bald head. A few seconds later, lightining burst from Croix's hand, shocking the scientist.

Eggman: "ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH! What...are...you...doing!?"

After a minute, light suddenly flashed from Croix's hand. When the light faded, Eggman stood up in the Eggmobile. Croix's head appeared flying around Eggman's head.

Croix: "It is done, Robotnik. Or should I say 'Master' Robotnik? My power is yours to wield for whatever EVIL you have planned!"

Eggman: "Hmmmm...."

Eggman jumped from the Eggmobile and landed firmly on his feet. He's never been able to do that without a stumble! He pulled a wrench out of his pocket and actually bent it in half.

Eggman: "Astounding! This is more then I imagined!"

Krystal: *Now regaining conciousness* "Wha- no...."

Eggman: "Your job for me has expired, Krystal! Now, then, what to do? I know! I'll just use my newfound power and destroy Sauria, slowly and painfully!" *Grins evilly*

Krystal: "What? You said you would't harm Sauria if I helped you!"

Eggman: "HAH! Yes, I did! But considering what THIS world tried to do to Earth 65 million years ago, I just can't let this planet go so easily!"

Tails: "What do you mean?"

Net: "Yeah! I don't believe you! What has this planet done to deserve destruction!?"

Eggman: "Oh, I'll tell you what happened...IN THE NEXT CHAPTER! HA HA HA HA HA....Wait a minute! Ohhh, that's no fair!"

South: "Dangit! And it just got to the good part!"

TO BE CONTINUED...Mad Kirby! ^(*o*)^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment