Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Chapter 6: The short chapter

What happens when Eggman comes up with a plan that involves the Star Fox universe? THIS! Please comment because I'm a genius.

Chapter 7 - Chapter 6: The short chapter

Chapter 7 - Chapter 6: The short chapter
This is the sixth chapter in the series known as "The New Emperor"

Disclaimer: I do not own anything in this series except South, Net, and The Oasis. All others are, needless to say, owned by other companys and such. So please, if you need to thank someone, thank the original owners; I only put their creations in a text and dialogue as a means of expressing my inner creativity. Thank them for the characters (most of the characters) and thank me for this story.

Eggman started to levitate in mid-air.

Eggman: "65 million years ago, Earth's dinosaurs were wiped from the face of the planet by a meteorite that struck the Earth. But, did anyone ever consider WHERE the meteorite came from?"

Tails: "You can't mean..."

Net: "That Sauria..."

South: "Tried to..."

Sonic: "Destroy Earth..."

Krystal: "For what reason?"

Eggman just laughed.

Eggman: "YES! For what reason, I don't know. But I'll tell you this: I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE FOR SAURIA'S VOLATILE ACTION!!"

With that being said, Eggman began to shine brightly.

Eggman: "That's it, Croix! Lend me your divine power! I'll use the Final Egg Blaster and annihilate this puny little Hellhole, piece by piece!"

After one final burst of light, Eggman's new machine had taken form: It was a huge robot that was only half the size of the tower. (If you've gotten to the final boss on Sonic & Knux 3 with Tails, it kinda resembles that. ^_^)

Eggman: "Such power! I shall call this 'The Egg Obliterator!'"

The Egg Obliterator flew off, Eggman laughing all the way.

Sonic: "He must be stopped!"

Tails: "But how? He has a real live GOD in his back pocket!"

South: "You seem to have forgotten."

South and Net ran over to the Chaos emeralds and brought them to Sonic.

South: "By these, of course!"

Krystal remembered how the Chaos emeralds felt when she called Croix.

Krystal: "The God may be powerful, but the journey between the two realms have tired both me and him out. He is still weak!"

Sonic: "Right. You guys stay here. I'll put that Eggman and his pet god out of business!"

Just then, Sonic took the emeralds and they began to float around him. A light flashed, and Sonic became Super Sonic. He looked back, gave a smile, and took off after the Egg Obliterator. South, never wanting to be left out of the action, hoped on the Egg Mobile, put on a space helmet and went with Super Sonic.

Tails: "Good luck, Sonic!"

Net: "Don't go soft now, Tails. Those two robots aren't out of the game, yet!"

Beta and Delta: "Recovery mode, complete. Reinitiating orders: 'Destroy all of you!'"

To Be Continued...FOR THE LAST TIME! YAAAYYY!


((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((()))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
( Super )
( Kirby! )
( # )
( l l )
( l l )
( l l )
( l l )
l l
I ^(*O*)^ I

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment