Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Chapter 7: The Final Chapter

What happens when Eggman comes up with a plan that involves the Star Fox universe? THIS! Please comment because I'm a genius.

Chapter 8 - Chapter 7: The Final Chapter

Chapter 8 - Chapter 7: The Final Chapter
This is the final chapter in the series known as "The New Emperor"

Disclaimer: I do not own anything in this series except South, Net, and The Oasis. All others are, needless to say, owned by other companys and such. So please, if you need to thank someone, thank the original owners; I only put their creations in a text and dialogue as a means of expressing my inner creativity. Thank them for the characters (most of the characters) and thank me for this story.

At the Palace...

Delta: "Target, locked. Target identified as Krystal. Action: Eliminate!"

Net: "Eliminate THIS!"

Net jumped on top of Delta a put a grenade in Delta's gunarm and it blew up.

Net: "You're next."

Beta: "Target, lock-"

Tails had spun his tails into the robot so hard, he tore it in half. Then it exploded.

Tails: "That was too easy. Then again, I don't think Eggman expected that."

Meanwhile, near the Death Egg, Super Sonic and South had caught up to The Egg Obliterator.

Eggman: "I'm surprised that you managed to catch up. But it ends here, Sonic. Even you cannot defeat a living god!"

S* Sonic: "We'll see about that!"

South: "That makes two of us!"

Eggman: "Insolent pest!"

The Egg Obliterator entered attack mode. South nor Sonic were moved; everything had a weakness. The Obliterator fired missles at them, but their ingenuity allowed them to dodge them. Being the real trickster he is, Sonic winked at South as the second volley of missles was fired. These were heat-seekers, just what Sonic hoped for. Sonic and South mislead the missles right into the face of The Egg Obliterator.

Eggman: "What? Grrr...I'll get you for that!"

The Egg Obliterator took out a gun and shot it at South. He evaded that assault and countered with a flash grenade. With The Egg Obliterator distracted, Sonic charged up and went full speed at it's core. He made contact, sending The Egg Obliterator backwards about a mile.

Eggman: "NOO! RRAAGGHH! THAT'S IT, I'M GONNA DESTROY YOU!!!"

The Egg Obliterator charged full speed at the duo. South had an idea, but it required careful timing, precision and luck. Nothing that South hadn't handled before. He aimed the Eggmobile at the damaged spot on The Egg Obliterator's armor. He put it on high, and jumped off of the Eggmobile. He managed to grab Sonic's foot in time. The Eggmobile was jammed in the core of The Egg Obliterator.

Eggman: "HAH! Do you really think that will finish me?"

South: *Grinning* "Yep."

The Eggmobile made a ticking noise.

Eggman: "Wha-?"

Then the Eggmobile exploded. The Egg Obliterator began to spark a little.

South: "And now.."

S* Sonic: "To finish this!"

Sonic spun South around, and with all of his might, South threw Sonic at The Egg Obliterator. It began to explode as it was sent back at a colossal speed. Right towards the cannon of The Death Egg as it was about to fire.

Eggman: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS, SONIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC!!!"

The sudden collision caused the Death Egg to explode and fall towards Sauria's ocean.

Super Kirby: "KIRBY!"

South: "Sorry to tell you this, little guy, but the fight is already over."

Super Kirby: ""

S* Sonic: "Don't worry, buddy. Maybe next time!"

Super Kirby: *Makes a happy face*

At the Palace...

Tails: "Hey, look!" *points at the falling Death Egg*

Net: "Well, by God..."

Krystal: "That was...amazing."

Tails: "Of course it was: They're Sonic..."

Net: "And South!"

Krystal: {I should've known! ^-^}

But wait, read the epilogue! Happy Kirby!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment