Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Epilogue: A shadow of things to come

What happens when Eggman comes up with a plan that involves the Star Fox universe? THIS! Please comment because I'm a genius.

Chapter 9 - Epilogue: A shadow of things to come

Chapter 9 - Epilogue: A shadow of things to come
This is the Epilogue...DON'T SKIP THE ENTIRE STORY JUST TO READ THIS OR ELSE!!! (The New Emperor)

Disclaimer: As you already know, I do not own any game company created characters or otherwise (in other words, I do not claim any characters, places, things, except South, Net, and the Oasis. So plz, no need to sue).

Sonic and South (Somehow) land safely at the top of the Krozoa Palace.

Tails: "Sonic! You did it again!"

Sonic: "Not just me, Tails. I probably couldn't have done it without this guy."

South: "Yeah, it's all part of being a member of the CIA. Right, Net?...Net? Where are you?"

Net is kneeling beside Krystal. Yep, he's an idiot.

Net: "So, uhh, you want to go on a date when we get back?"

Drops the bomb in 3, 2, 1.......

Krystal: "No thanks; I'm happily married."

Net: "WWHHHHHAAAATTTTT!!!!! OOOHHHHH, F*** (FUDGE!).

Net slunked back down on a wall.

South: "Come on, Net. Let's get the Hell back to the president.

Net: "OK....."

South: "So, Krystal was it? I guess....huh?"

Krystal is unconcious.

Net: "Did she pass out?"

Tails: *Looks at her* "No, more like she's asleep."


Sonic: "I guess she was right when she said that both her and that god of Eggman's would be tired out. Ohh well. Let's get going, Tails!"

Tails: "Yeah!"

The quartet picked up Krystal's sleeping self and headed to the Oasis. South kicked it into high gear and blasted off to Corneria. When they had gotten there, the obvious was expected. Eggman's fleet had retreated, and everyone is like, "Where the f*** did the flagship go?" and "Where's Krystal?" and "Why does this idiot keep using the same font for each chapter of this damn story?" The Oasis landed near the president and the general, who were accompaniedd by, surprisingly, Omega. South, Net, Sonic and Tails walked out of the Oasis.

Sonic: "Whew! I hate being cramped up for so long!"

South: "Now, Sonic, explain to me AND the President on how you got here?"

Tails: "We just hitched a ride on your ship. Sorry."

Mr. President: "No need to apologize. Eggman's beat again thanks to you four."

Omega: "Fifth target sighted. Identify yourself."

South: "Who, the blue fox? She was kidnapped by Eggman in some WEIRD plan he had cooked up."

General P.: "Huh? Explain what he did!"

Net: "Sure thing. Let's go find a suitible place to tell you"

Tails: "Now what, Sonic?"

Sonic: "First, I say we pick up where we left off on this place, and..."

A third silhouette fell out of the compartment of the Oasis....Nevermind, it's Amy.

Amy: "SSOOONNNIIIICCCC!! *Runs over to him and wraps her arms around him from behind* I found you my little Sonikku!"

Sonic: "Gaahhh! Uh, Amy!"

Tails: "Amy?"

Inside the submerged Death Egg, a metal, silver claw bursts from it's glass cell.

???: "New planet, found. Initiating field surveilance."

The robot flew out of the Death Egg and soared through the sky.

???: "I do not see Sonic. I must figure out where I am."

Back in the emptiness of space, one of Eggman's ships is heading towards the lost sector....

Eggman: "Arrgh...I'll get that Sonic one day. I even left a note with one of my Cornerian Egg Pawns to tell him so!"

Eggman sits back down on the captain's seat. He stares out in space.

Eggman: "But for now, I've got to rebuild. And once I'm done, the Eggman Empire will be more powerful then ever. Right, Croix?"

A dark cloaked figure appears out of nowhere.

Croix: "Yes, Master Robotnik."

Eggman: "Muhahaha....hahahahahahahhaha, AHHH, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

The End...for now...Sleepy Kirby! (v`_`v)
zzzzzz
So, now you know why it's called "The New Emperor". Eggman now has the power of a god, he's not to be found, and he has ANOTHER plan. Until next time, I'm Weresheep!

In the name of my uncle, Richard Southworth (1962-2005). My mom's brother, my teacher, my other uncle's best friend and brother, my idol, everyones' savior, our angel. He was like my principal, janitor, and my father. We will miss you everyday, but at the same time, we will do what you always want us to do. Goodbye, forever, my Father. *Crys @$$ off*



Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment