Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: The Flashback begins

This is a story that is like a back-corner part of "The New Emperor". It involves Jack, a serial killer, and Cream the Rabbit. Two weeks have passed since The Death Egg fell...

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: The Flashback begins

Chapter 1 - Chapter 1: The Flashback begins
2 Weeks after The Death Egg fell into the ocean, things seem to have calmed down a little. The negotiations are going fine on Corneria, and Sonic seems to enjoy running all over the planet, even though Amy is right on his tail. Speaking of tails, Omega, Slippy and Tails were sent to investigate the wreckage of The Death Egg. Little did they know that something was amiss...or two.

Slippy: *Throws a robot's arm over his shoulder* "Not much here to 'investigate'. Just exactly what is it we're looking for? All of this is a bunch of junk!"

Omega: "Does not compute. The Death Egg may contain something dangerous if in the wrong hands. To be more specific, we are to destroy anything that may prove to be a threat."

Tails: "And besides, how can you call this 'junk'? Just imagine what I could invent with all of this!"

Slip looked at the fox quizzically as Tails jumped into the nearest pile of metal. Of all the foxes he knew, (and he knew two others for that matter) Tails was the weirdest. He had two tails, he arrived on the planet with a blue hedgehog, and Tails, like himself, knew his way around a wrench. And, Slippy thought, he was only 8 years old. They searched through The Death Egg finding almost nothing of interest. They didn't realize that they were being watched. A strange man completely wrapped in cloth. He wore a strange green robe of sorts. The most obscure of all was his single red eye. Now even being the narrator and creator of this story, I don't know why he has one eye. He's not a cyclops, I'm that sure. Even Omega's sensors couldn't pick him up. He watched them from the shadows.

?: "......"

The man crawled out into a vent. As he crawled through, he went over the past few events that led to his situation.

2 weeks ago, at Cream's house...

Cream: "Mother I'm going to look for Cheese, ok?"

Vanilla: "Please don't go alone, Cream. I'll go with you."

Cream: "OK. Hmm, hmm, hmm, la la la."

Cream and her mother left the house and went outside. They called Cheese's name several times. Cream wondered off and went near the forest's edge and called one more time.

Cream: "Hello? Cheese! Where are you?"

The strange figure was waiting near Vanilla. As quick as a flash, he took out his knife and grabbed Vanilla from behind. He put his knife on her throat. The man was planning to kill Vanilla, until he felt something amiss. He placed his hand on her head and noticed that she had long ears. After a short examination, the man realized that this wasn't a human, but in fact a rabbit. He withdrew his knife, petted Vanilla on the head a couple of times, and sped off.

Vanilla: "Cream? Cream! Get back here, quickly! Cream!"

Cream didn't hear her, because she thought she saw Cheese making noises in the bushes.

Cream: "Please stop it, Cheese. You're scaring me. Cheese?"

Cream began to shake as she tip-toed towards the bush.

Cream: "Uhh...Cheese?"

What came out of the bush was not Cheese, but the strange man. He stood up, several feet taller then Cream, and inches above Vanilla. He just looked down at the frightened rabbit. Cream took a small step back, shaking even more now.

Cream: "D-d-d-do you know w-where my friend C-Cheese is, m-m-mister?"

He didn't say anything. Man of few words, when actually almost none. He held out his hand, which made Cream close her eyes. When she dared to open them, she saw that the man had Cheese in his hand.

Cheese: "Chao chao!"

Cream: "Cheese!" *hugs the little Chao* "Thank you mister.....um, who are you?"

?: "....."

The little rabbit's fear seemed to have evaporated. Completely.

Cream: " Hello. My name is Cream. Do you want to come home with me? You must. There is a very nasty man on the loose. Mother told me his name was 'Jack'. I don't know what he looks like, but Mother said he was a bad man who killed people for no reason. *grim expression* Please come with me. *grabs the man's brown gloved hand* Come on!"

Believe it or not, but the strange man WAS Jack. Jack the Slayer was a serial killer who hid in the woods to avoid capture after he tried to murder the guy who narrated those Navy commercials...

Navy guy: "Accelerate your life, in the mother-f***ing Navy!"

...and coincedentaly, he found himself near Cream's house. Jack killed people, humans; not rabbits. Just humans. Jack had found Cheese a little after he came to the forest. Jack, realizing that he had to get the hell out of there, jumped off into the woods. There was one thing he didn't know: Cream was still holding on!

Cream: "Hey! Mister! This isn't the way to my house! Mother will be scared if I don't get back home!"

Jack, realizing that he had no choice, instantly wrote a note that said "Dear Cream's mother: I have unintentionally kiddnapped your daughter. I must say, she really knows how to hold on. If you are reading this, dial the following number and contact the boy who answers. His name is Pete. He will find me and your daughter and bring her back. -Jack."

Vanilla received the note.

Vanilla: *Putting down the letter* Oh no! I've got to get Cream back. She's only 6. I hope that Jack doesn't hurt her like he wrote in this letter. I need to call Pete and tell him what happened. He'll find my daughter."

A little while later, Jack had found what he was looking for: Eggman's launch base. Jack was going to do the unthinkable; Jack's next target was Dr. Robotnik. Jack held on to Cream as he snuck aboard The Death Egg.

Cream: "This is Eggman's base. What are you going to do, mister?"

Jack: "........."

A platoon of Egg Pawns appeared and aimed for Jack and Cream. Jack pulled out his knives and sped behind two of them. He stabbed them and they fell to the ground. Long before they had hit the ground, Jack had begun to instantly dispatch the rest of the robots.

Cream: "Wow. You are fast. Do you know Mr. Sonic?"

Jack was done in less then a minute. He just stared at Cream.

Jack: {What is wrong with this girl? How did she get so oblivious to the fact that I kill for a living? Does she even know?}

Cream: "Do you want to stop Eggman? I can fly you to him. Watch!"

Cream grabbed hold of Jack's hands and, using her ears, flew off towards The Death Egg.

Cream: "See? Wasn't that fun, mister?"

Jack just stood there with the "WTF?" expression on his face.

Cream: *Giggles* "You're funny. Come on, let's stop Eggman together! He he he!"

Cream took Jack's hand and ran down the corridor of the Death Egg. Jack is still like "What the f*** is wrong with this girl?"

Disclaimer: I don't own ANYONE or ANYTHING IN THIS FOR THAT MATTER in this story. Nope. Nadda. Zip.

Until the next chapter of "Jack's Requiem", I'm Weresheep; Master of crossovers, creativity, and BAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment