Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: Jack in The Death Egg

This is a story that is like a back-corner part of "The New Emperor". It involves Jack, a serial killer, and Cream the Rabbit. Two weeks have passed since The Death Egg fell...

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: Jack in The Death Egg

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: Jack in The Death Egg
In a lab somewhere, a boy was tinkering around with his new invention, when he gets a phone call.

Pete: "Hello? Pete's tinkering and engineering at your service...What? A note from Jack? Say no more! *Hangs up*

Pete was a rather funny looking boy. He wore a green hat that almost resembles Luigi's cap, he had a bow tie, glasses, high socks, and a green uniform that you could look at and say that he was a scout. He ran out the door with his radio pack thingie on his back. Pete went into his shed and pushed a button on his bow tie and the shed opened, revealing his helicopter.

Pete: "What did you get yourself into now, Jack?...*sigh*..."

Pete hopped on and took off. Using his radar, he found The Death Egg, where he figured Jack was at. But as he neared The Death Egg, it was exiting Earth.

Pete: "Crap. I'm going to need an alternate root."

He flew back his heli to his shed. Back inside The Death Egg...

Delta: "Master Robotnik, the battlestation has successfully left Earth. Diagnostic of the cannon is 100% OK. All systems are operational. And we have the fat-free bacon you ordered. It was sent to your position on the flagship."

Eggman: "Good. GOOD. Mmmm..*gulp* This IS good bacon. Oh yes, right. Very well done, Delta. I expect you to keep it that way. I want you to keep alert. One slip up and I'll scrap you! Now get back to work!"

Delta: "Aye aye, sir."

Delta turned the moniter off and left the control room of The Death Egg to check on the all-around efficiency of the battlestation. The vent (there's ALWAYS a vent) fell to the floor, along with Jack and Cream.

Cream: "Where's Eggman?...Wow! *staring out the window* We're in space! Look at all the pretty stars!"

Jack: "......"

Cheese: "Chao chao!"

Cream: "Ohh darn. Eggman isn't here."

Jack (by the way, the { } is what he is thinking): {Ge, ya think?}

Jack decided to take the time to search Eggman's computer for info on the whereabouts of the evil scientist. He was surprised to learn about Eggman's plan; from start to finish. Cream took a look at the screen of the computer.

Cream: "Ohh...who's she mister?"

Jack: {Your guess is as good as mine. Hmmm...It says here that her name is Krystal Evenstar...Bla bla bla...Married...Sixth sense...Cerinia? Is that a planet? Ohh well..."

Computer Voice: "Access denied on the history of the chosen person. Please input password varification or select someone else."

Jack: {Ooookay...Not going to tell me...Pete could probably hack into this thing...Where is he? Nevermind. Where is Eggman?...}

The little rabbit was still looking out the window, when she noticed the flagship.

Cream: "Hey, mister, maybe Eggman is there." *points*

Jack looked out the window. Jack was sure he was there. But before they could do anything, they heard an alarm go off. They didn't set it off, actually. Delta was an uptight robot. It checked the diagnostics and noticed that one of the crew had lost an arm while practicing (what are the chances?) and he set off the alarm as it made way for the wounded robot's position.

Cream: "What's that noise?"

Jack: {Crap!}

Without hesitation and with amazing precision, Jack grabbed Cream and Cheese and jumped into the vent. After a while of crawling, they reached the prison.

Jack: {Jesus. So much crawling...I'm getting sore.}

Cream: *Yawwwwwn* "I'm getting tired...Goodnight, mister." *falls asleep*

Jack: {I won't be getting onto Eggman's flagship now anyway. She seems to have fallen asleep pretty easily. How does she do it? Doesn't matter. In a sleeping place like that, there's no way she'll be found.}

A noise suddenly came from Jack's pocket.

TWVP (Two Way Video Phone): "Jack....*KRRZZTT* Jack! Come in! I'm in range, finally. Can you hear me?"

Jack put the device near his head so Pete could see him and nodded.

To Be Continue.....(Ma ha!)

Disclaimer: I don't own anything or anyone in this story. They belong to their respectful owner, none of which is me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment