Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - The Who's and Why's chapter

This is a story that is like a back-corner part of "The New Emperor". It involves Jack, a serial killer, and Cream the Rabbit. Two weeks have passed since The Death Egg fell...

Chapter 3 - The Who's and Why's chapter

Chapter 3 - The Who's and Why's chapter
Note: I don't need to put a disclaimer in this chapter because this isn't neccessarily a "Chapter". This is an explanation.

Weresheep: "Hello, I'm Weresheep. I'm new and all, but I gotta tell ya, I can already see in your eyes the 'why' and 'whos' and such like, 'why do you keep doing crossovers' and 'why did you put this character in your insane tell-tale'? Well, to get those questions out of your stomach, I made this: The who's and why's answer chapter!"

Weresheep: "First things first: Why do I use scripts? There are many reasons:

1: Because I can.

2: Believe it or not, tests that I ran with some friends show that scripts read just as fast as any other way to type a story.

3: Typing in scripts is fun ^_^.

4: You can make it into a flash movie pretty easily (that's saying you shipped out +$49.99 to buy flash or the like).

5: I don't like to type in paragraph form. I'm not lazy, just anticlimactic.

6: Any other reason that comes to mind.

Weresheep: "Another thing: why mainly Sonic?"

Sonic: "Why not me?"

Weresheep: "Exactly my point. When you really think about it, our little blue hedgehog is rather...universal. It would make a lot of sense if he stowed away in a human ship to Corneria. It would make SOME sense if he woke up to find that he was stuck in a well, that when he got out, discovered that he traveled in the past 500 years (Inuyasha, if you didn't already know). Also, I consider myself a major fan of Sonic & Tails (with Tails being my favorite character). Another thing related, why Robotnik? He's like EVERYONE'S enemy. Or at least he seems like it, eh?"

Weresheep: "Next topic. About my fan creations. South, obviously, is like a version of myself (our ages not being one of them), Net is like some guy I made to accompany South in the CIA. Croix because, well, I needed to come up with SOMETHING to be evil. And Croix (pronounced 'Croy', after a German guy who used to be my pen pal. Just like Eurotrip. Except he's a guy) is a name I needed for the 'Evil Krozoa God'. As for pictures of them, well, just use your imagination for a while. I SUCK at drawing whatsoever. Whether it's on MSN Paint or otherwise. I'll try to get them as one of my piccies, but I may not because I suck. If you are reading this and are doing requests, then get my OK and draw them. I would much appreciated. I could also ask you, but I'm much too busy (and you people are usually never on) and forgetful."

Weresheep: "Next up, why these pairings? Well, Sonic and Star Fox are among my favs so I'm like 'why not pair them up'? I'm also doing many more Sonic crossovers. It would be a fun turnover, and you should think so too.

Weresheep: "Lastly, you're thinking 'why the f*** is this guy called Weresheep'? When I use to go a few rounds on Warcraft 3 with the same name as I'm using now, I got that question a lot. Quite frankly, I was constantly irretated by that question. To put it simply, I find sheep to be very elegant and perfect, if mindless, creatures. I won't forget my Zodiac animal. Now don't harp on me; I'm not too sheep crazy. I also like foxes, and birds, and cats. Also, it's just so funny to discover that the name 'Weresheep' is uncommon, yet classical (and it's just damn funny). If you have any questions (and why do you after this?), then leave a comment on anything that I've made, or email me on Yahoo. My address is 'weresheep_weresheep@yahoo.com';. I await you should you come to me.

See ya!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment