Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3: Improvised landing

This is a story that is like a back-corner part of "The New Emperor". It involves Jack, a serial killer, and Cream the Rabbit. Two weeks have passed since The Death Egg fell...

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3: Improvised landing

Chapter 4 - Chapter 3: Improvised landing
Hours past on board the prison of The Death Egg. Cream slumbered peacefully as Jack informed Pete on the TWVP about the current situation (don't ask how. Why the hell do you think it took him hours?). Cream woke up and Jack turned off the TWVP to the sound of the door opening. Jack grabbed the rabbit before she could say anything.

Eggman: "Bring her over here and lay her in prison cell #18890. Notify me when she wakes up. I'll be in my quarters."

Beta: "Aye aye, Master Robotnik."

Beta put the person it carried into the designated cell as Eggman left. Jack and Cream got out of their hiding place to see who the person was. It was Krystal!

Jack: {Hey, that's the women from the computer! Krystal Evenstar!}

Cream: *Tapping on the force cage* "Hello? Miss? Are you okay?"

Jack: {Just how thick are you? Well, I guess that the computer was right; Krystal IS involved in his plan.}

Not much time did they get to think about it. Beta came into the room to check on fox girl and spotted Cream (though not Jack).

Beta: "Warning! Intruder alert! All troops, get into position and capture the intruder."

Cream: "Hey mister robot, will you please let her go? Pleeease?"

Beta: "Does not comply. Resistance is futile."

Jack: {Screw this. We've got to get out of here.}

Jack grabbed Cream and sped out of the room. He ran through corridor after corridor to get to where he wanted to go: the hanger. There was a vacant ship that looked like it could breach the planet (Sauria, obviously) and make it out alive. Jack threw in Cream and Cheese first, then hopped in himself.

Jack: {How the hell do I pilot this thing? No matter. This must be it. Hey, it worked! And I didn't even need Pete!}

He sure thinks a lot, doesn't he? Well, the silly-looking ship made it out in one piece as they made their way to Sauria. But that doesn't mean the ship didn't crash on the beach next to an already agitated Lightfoot.

Lightfoot: "Hey, what was that? Hmm? What in the blazes!?"

Jack crawled through the wreckage. He looked around for Cream and Cheese, but couldn't find them. He lifted the wreckage but found nothing. He then noticed the Lightfoot. And he had Cheese!

Cream: "Hey mister, could you please let go of Cheese? He already slept."

Lightfoot: "I don't need to, little one. 'Cause I'm takin' you, too!"

The Lightfoot picked up Cream with his free claw and started to walk down the beach towards the jungle...forest...I could never figure it out. Jack, secretly, crawled so fast that he made it to the Lightfoot before he had taken his 10th step.

Lightfoot: "Eh! You! Who do you think you are, Grub? Get out of the way!"

Jack: {Give me the bunny and the....I haven't the slightest idea what the other thing is, but let it go, too. Or else.} *Motions for the Lightfoot to hand them over*

Lightfoot: "They're mine now, bub!"

Jack: {Hey, you asked for it, pal.}

The serial killer then jacked the annoying Lightfoot right on his nose. He dropped Cream and Cheese as he flew back into the water. The dinosaur cursed at Jack and swam off.

Cream: "Why did you do that, mister?"

Jack: "........."

Cream: "Oh, ok. He wasn't very nice. But, how are we going to get back home?"

A voice came out of nowhere. It didn't sound too pretty.

???: "Hey, you there! Bandaged one and girl, you don't go punchin' MY tribe members without my permission!"

Disclaimer: I don't own anything or anyone in this story. They belong to their respectful owner, none of which is me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment