Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Final chapter: Metal Sonic

This is a story that is like a back-corner part of "The New Emperor". It involves Jack, a serial killer, and Cream the Rabbit. Two weeks have passed since The Death Egg fell...

Chapter 5 - Final chapter: Metal Sonic

Chapter 5 - Final chapter: Metal Sonic
Jack is still having his flashback. From where he left off...well, just read already.

They turned to see Musclefoot and two other Lightfoot tribe members next to him.

Musclefoot: "If you want a fightin', then why don't you just start the bashin' with me!?"

Cream: "Please don't fight. Mister didn't mean it! That other person was being rude! You can just talk about it."

Jack: {Although the fact that I'm not going to talk to this oaf because he's being an @$$ and the fact that I don't talk at all, that's probably the best idea I've heard all day.}

Musclefoot: "Well that's very sweet little girl, but I don't think this dirty little pig was listening when he went through my boyo over there!"

Jack: {What did you call me?}

Musclefoot: "Not going to say anything, eh? Well then, time for some payback, bub!"

Musclefoot tried to punch Jack with his mighty fist, but only hit air. Jack was found on top of Musclefoot's head. The burly Lightfoot grabbed his buddy by the neck and swung him over his own head in an attempt to knock Jack off. He missed again. Cream watched from her point of view the fight that Jack easily had in the bag. But sadly, Cream began to shed a few tears. Don't get me wrong; she wasn't crying because of the fight (it was more like an act then a fight. She would have laughed otherwise.), she was crying because she finally began to realize the truth; that her new friend was indeed the notorious serial killer Jack The Slayer.

Jack: *Had just finished knocking the fools on the head, then the dinos picked up and ran off like the little pussy, mother f***ing cowards they are.Those little wussies got beat by a skinny man. Turned to see Cream sobbing* "Hmmm...?"

Perhaps the only words that can possibly leave his mouth.

Cream: "*sniff* Are you m-mister Jack?"

Jack: *nods slightly*

Cream: "Wh-wh-why, Mister Jack? *sniff* why d-do y-you *sob* kill p-people? *sniff* Why?"

Jack kneeled next to the young bunny and tried to calm her down by patting her head.

Cream: "K-k-killing is bad! *sniff* So p-please s-s-stop *sniff* it!" *sob*

Jack: {Stop killing? Easy for you to say! I've done it just about my whole life...Then again, I promised that I wouldn't kill a certain few people...Falcon...Rouge (not the bat)...Gunrock...Wangtang...Gourmand...Mel... Garuda...those two Japanese people who's names I've given up trying to say...Pride...Julia...and especially Pete and Accel...If I can make exceptions, then I can stop altogether. Hell, maybe I'll work up the courage to start talking again!}

Jack picked up the rabbit and started to walk into the forest (avoiding any life form he could). Cream appeared to have fallen asleep after she stopped sobbing. He came to a halt at the sound of an explosion.

Cream: *Yawn* "What's that noise?"

The two looked up at the sky to notice The Death Egg fall into the ocean they were just at.

Cream: "Hey, Eggman's base is falling! And look over there, Mr. Jack!" *points at a 'comet' falling towards Krozoa Palace. "Sonic did it. Do you know him? He's really nice."

Jack: {Know him? Who doesn't these days?} *Nods*

They noticed three Chaos Emerald landed next to them...

Tails: "Hey Sonic, where's three of the emeralds?"

Sonic: "They fell into the forest somewhere. We can go get them later...if all of the emeralds are seperated, then no one will be able to do anything evil with them anyway."

Tails: "I guess you're right. *Helps to pick up Krystal* (Read "The New Emperor" to get up to date if you haven't already)

Back to Jack and Cream...

Jack: *Picks up the emeralds after putting down Cream* {I guess I'll just take these. And one of these matches my outfit's color; green!}

After he picked up the emerald, that's where Jack returns to the present day.

Jack: *Got out of the wrecked Death Egg* {After I picked up the emeralds, Pete and Accel found us. I motioned that I would stay here to think through what Cream told me...I have yet to call them.}

Inside The Death Egg...

Omega: "Danger, danger!!"

Tails: "What is it, Omega?"

Slippy: "Yeah, what's up?"

Omega pointed at the broken glass cell.

Omega: "Warning: Metal Sonic has escaped from his containment cell!"

Tails: "WHAT!? Ohhhh S***!!!" (OMFG! Tails cursed the "S" word? :O :O :O)

Slippy: "I'm guessing that's a bad thing. A really, bad thing if it made you say a word I would've been slapped for."

Omega: "Affirmative. Data analysis suggests he is roaming Sauria, looking for something to test it's power on. He is currently weak, but will become more powerful if he finds something powerful to copy. In other words, he must be found and eliminated quickly."

Slippy: "So where do you think he may be?"

They heard a loud explosion.

Tails: "I think that about answered our question. Let's find out what that was!"

The three bolted out of The Death Egg to find Jack squaring off with Metal Sonic. Jack appeared to be losing.

Metal Sonic: "You are the strongest on this planet. Why are you so weak?"

Jack: {Who is this guy? He looks like Sonic, but clearly isn't.}

Omega: "Metal Sonic sighted. Preparing to engage the enemy."

Before Omega could take a step, Slippy and Tails grabbed him and pulled him into the bushes.

Omega: "Why have you prevented me?"

Tails: "Shhh! Omega, listen, if Metal Sonic can't leave a planet where he can't get any power from, then he won't be much of a threat."

Slippy: "We've still got to investigate the rest of the crash site, anyway!"

Omega: "Battle mode, cancelled. I see the logic in this plan. However, what shall become of Metal Sonic?"

Tails: "I'll tell you on the way."

To put it simply, they left.

Jack was beginning to tire when the three Chaos Emeralds to glow.

Jack: {These emeralds...I've felt this power before! You're beat, whoever you are!}

Metal S.: "What is that you have?"

Jack suddenly began to flash white and...

Jack: {Power, Changed!!!}

Jack transformed into a more powerful form. He was somewhat taller, his arms and legs were replaced with double blades, and he was way faster.

Metal Sonic: "Crap..."

Jack: {It's my turn, bub.}

Jack jumped into the air and a symbol appeared around him. Swords appeared inside the symbol and flew at Metal Sonic. He was impaled like 40 times. They weren't real swords, however. No dents were made in the robot.

Jack: *De-transforming* {That was fun. Now to go to sleep.}

Metal Sonic: "The air on this planet...the trees...the inhabitants...everything...is so...pure...why is this planet this way?...I cannot die here...I must recover...and when I do, I will...discover what it means to be...untainted...untouched by Eggman's malice....no wonder I betrayed him before...it feels...I can actually feel it...it feels...so...soft..."

And he went into temporary shut down.

THE END

Weresheep: "By the way, some of you are noticing that I don't like the Lightfoots from Star Fox. Well, I DON'T! I mean, really, first they tie me up for 'stealing' one of their treasures and they try to skewer me like a fish, then they make me go through two pointless tests so I can become a member and enter the Krozoa Shrine. The Shrine's puzzles weren't even worth the effort of those damn tests! I never got over it! GOD F***ING DAMN THOSE LIGHTFOOTS! Ok, I'm done. Until next time, I'm Weresheep!"

Disclaimer: I don't own anything or anyone in this story. They belong to their respectful owner, none of which is me.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment