Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: Two meetings

Sonic and Mario meet as Tails and E. Gadd test The Interdimensional Matter Transporter. However, Eggman seems to have done the same...Funny, comment.

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: Two meetings

Chapter 2 - Chapter 2: Two meetings
Disclaimer: I don't own anything or anyone in this story (except Croix). They belong to their respectful owners, none of which is me.

Luigi hopped out of Tails' arms.

Tails: "Maybe we should talk about this somewhere else."

Luigi: "That's fine by me."

Later, at Mario's house, along with E. Gadd.

E. Gadd: "As you can see, these little fellers were also testing the Interdimensional Matter Transporter at the same time we were."

Tails: "Ours somehow automatically locked onto their machine and we were sucked in."

Sonic: "And that explains how we got here."

Mario: "Well, I think that means that you are our guests. We'll go first. I'm Mario."

Luigi: "And I'm his brother, Luigi the Great!"

E. Gadd: "No need to fake it, Luigi. It's quite obvious that you're a scaredy cat. Anyhoo, I'm Professor Elvin Gadd, scientist and president of Gadd Science inc."

Sonic: "That's cool. I'm Sonic The Hedghog."

Luigi: "Hedgehog? I thought you were a porcupine."

Tails: "Oooooooookay. I'm Miles Prower, but just call me Tails."

Amy was still a little freaked out by the mustachioed plumbers, the freaky scientist, and the Wiggler.

Luigi: "Who is she?" *Pokes*

Amy: *Calmed down finally* "Oh, right. I'm Amy Rose."

E. Gadd: "Ok then, fellas. Now that that's taken care of, I need to fix the Interdimensional Matter Transporter. It blew itself out transporting you three."

Tails: "I'll help. I built the other Interdimentional Matter Transporter."

E. Gadd: "Who, you? Ohahahahahahaha!"

Tails: "Hey, I really did!"

E. Gadd: "Ohoho, don't get so mad, little feller. I know you did. Whoever built your Interdimensional Matter Transporter was liable to be sucked in no matter what."

Meanwhile, back at Tails' workshop...

Eggman: "Muhahaha, this plan is genius! Once I- huh?"

Croix: "What is it, Master?"

Eggman looked around the workshop, but couldn't find anyone. Then he found the Interdimensional Matter Transporter.

Eggman: "Eh, what's this? An Interdimensional Matter Transporter! How could that little fox boy have invented such a powerful device? Oh, well. I may as well try it out. Croix! Get three battalions of my robots in here, now! I'm going to fix this thing up!

Later, inside another installation located in the Gritzy Desert (Mushroom Kingdom)...

Drill Bit: "Sir! An evil scientist has wished that you come see him!"

Yaridovich: "That's fine. Send him in!"

Eggman stepped into the room and sat in the seat opposite Yaridovich.

Yaridovich: "Well, you aren't what I expected. What is you name, egg-man?

Eggman: I am Dr. Robotnik, the greatest scientific genius on Earth...Well, we have not on Earth since two weeks ago. This is my servant god, Croix."

Yaridovich: "Very fine, then, egg-man."

Eggman: "That's 'Dr. Eggman' to you. Strange coincidence, eh?"

Yaridovich: "Ahh, yes, well, I am Yaridovich. I am the most cunning evil general on this world. But those goody-goody fools won't make me their ruler due to the fact that I'm cruel and vile."

Eggman: "Maybe something can be worked out then...He he he..."

Back at the repair site...

E. Gadd: "Hand me the screwdriver there, Tails....Uh, right now. Hellllooooo?"

Tails: "Yes?"

E. Gadd: "Hand me the screwdriver."

Tails: "I did right after you told me the first time!"

E. Gadd: "Ya did?" *checks his hand* "Well by golly, that was fast. None of my assistants before now could hand me the right one that fast! You really are a smart fox."

E. Gadd got back to work. Tails looked at the Interdimensional Matter Transporter and wondered how good at machines he would be when he was as old as E. Gadd.

Amy was spacing out onto the beauty of the plains. Luigi knelt to eye level to her and poked her a few times.

Luigi: "Poke poke poke poke poke...."

Amy: "Oh, Sonic....Will you marry me?"

Luigi looked around for Sonic. He was with Mario talking about how fast he was and how high Mario can jump. Luigi decided to have some fun.

Luigi: "Yes, I will marry you."

Amy: "Ohh, Sonic! Kiss me!"

Amy then grabbed Luigi and kissed his nose.

Amy: "Wait, you're not Sonic! YUCK!"

Luigi: "Meh. She's not my type OR my species. That sure was fun, though!"

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment