Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Evil Alliance

Sonic and Mario meet as Tails and E. Gadd test The Interdimensional Matter Transporter. However, Eggman seems to have done the same...Funny, comment.

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Evil Alliance

Chapter 3 - Chapter 3: Evil Alliance
Disclaimer: I do not own any character, creature, place etc. in this Fanfic. They clearly do not belong to me, but to their respective owners. None of which is me.

E. Gadd: "Whew! That should do it. Thanks for your help, little feller."

Tails: "No problem. We should probably tell Sonic before he decides to explore your world."

Sonic was still with Mario.

Sonic: "So, you're saying that turtle-things walk upright, a giant sword got jammed into a giant dragon-thinga-something-or-other's castle, AND that Cameron Diaz is about as selfless a biatch as she is a terrible voice actor?"

And today's cheap shot goes to Cameron Diaz.

Mario: "In a nutshell, yes."

Tails: "Hey Sonic, it's all fixed and we need to get going. Where's Amy?"

Mario: "I think she was with Wedge."

Sonic: "Darn it. They must have went on a tour or something. Where do you think they would be?"

E. Gadd: "Oh ho. What's this here?"

There was a...Hey, when did that sign get there? Who wrote it?

Sonic: "What?"

E. Gadd: "It's addressed to 'Sonic' and 'Tails'."

Tails: "Let's take a look."

Tails read the sign.

Tails: "WHOA!"

Mario: "What does it say?"

Tails: "It says, 'Dear Sonic and Tails: I have kidnapped your little girlfriend and I am holding her hostage. If you want to see her again, come to the desert region. You have 24 hours to get here, or she will die, so do not be late, or else! with hatred, Dr. Eggman. P.S.: I also decided to kidnap the green cap-wearing plumber as a bonus. So this time, there are two you must save. P.P.S.: Do you think Yuji Naka will make you confess your love to Amy in the show? I'm just saying because I might be involved if it were to happen.' "

Then the sign exploded. Nobody got hurt.

Sonic: "Not again."

Mario: "Ditto."

E. Gadd: "This bodes ill. The Gritzy Desert is quite dangerous. Not only that, but also an evil general lives in that dead zone."

Mario: "It doesn't look like we have a choice; this guy has Amy AND my brother."

Later, about a few HOURS later, they reached the desert.

Sonic: "Why did it have to be a desert? I don't like deserts."

Tails: "Ok. I charted the map E. Gadd gave me and the one that Eggman drew on the sign. Don't worry Sonic; their position shouldn't be too far from here."

Sonic gave a sigh of relief. Finally, Eggman had made things a little less grueling, yet no less at stake.

Mario: "Hmmm...let me see that map for a second. *Tails gave him the map* This can't be good (I didn't give him an Italian accent. He didn't have one in the original series). This is the exact location of Yaridovich's base. Yaridovich must have struck a bargain with him."

Sonic: "That's fine by me. The more the merrier."

The trio were at the base quicker then I could have thought up the idea, which took about a minute.

Sonic: "Man. This place is bigger then I thought it would be. Know any entrances, Mario?"

Mario: "There was this one that required 4 people to push 4 different buttons at the same time and the buttons were on 4 different pillars, but it was removed after we solved it. Now I have no idea how to get in."

Tails: "That's ok. I'll just fly up high enough and see if I can spot an entrance."

Sonic: "Don't try to go up too high, Tails. This sun is murder. Why didn't Weresheep do the one rare thing and magically make it rain or something."

Tails: "The chances of it raining in a desert is very unlikely. It only rains up to 4 times a year. Sometimes not once! But then again, I am Weresheep's favorite character, and he might prevent my fur from lighting on fire from this burning sun."

Ok, which one of you pansies told him that he was my favorite character in the Sonic series? Oh well. I will. It started to rain in the desert. But don't think I was going lenient. Although they won't burn in the sun, the sand of the desert will make their footing almost impossible. Muhahahahaha!!!

Sonic, Mario and Tails: "DAMN YOU!"

I feel sad now. Let's see how Luigi and Amy are holding up....They are in two seperate cells, with Eggman and Yaridovich standing near the cells.

Eggman: "So I see, Yaridovich. So the bullies in your school beat you up and stuff you in your locker every day?"

Yaridovich: *Sob* "Uggggg, YES!" *SOB SOB*

Luigi: "ACCCKKKK, DOC!"

Eggman: "What?"

Luigi: "The same thing happened to me! Let me tell you MY story!"

Eggman: "Quiet up! Yaridovich hasn't finished, yet!"

To Be Continued...

Weresheep: "I really am wondering, is Sonic really going to admit what he obviously feels about Amy in the show, or a movie for that matter? Hurry up, Yuji! If you ever find out, comment and let me know. Or you can email me at my email address, weresheep_weresheep@yahoo.com. Weresheep, out."

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment