Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4: Heroes vs. Villains

Sonic and Mario meet as Tails and E. Gadd test The Interdimensional Matter Transporter. However, Eggman seems to have done the same...Funny, comment.

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4: Heroes vs. Villains

Chapter 4 - Chapter 4: Heroes vs. Villains
Disclaimer: I do not own anything in this chapter except Croix. All others belong to their respective owners, none of which is me.

Yaridovich: "I have grown tired of this waiting. Robotnik, I will torture both of them until I see fit."

Eggman: "What? Torture them? Well...I guess so. But don't kill them. Sonic must be the one to go first."

Yaridovich opened the cell doors and a troop of machine-made creatures dragged Luigi and Amy out into the main chamber. Yaridovich followed while Eggman went to ready his secret weapon with Croix.

Yaridovich: "This is the rules of 'The Sand Pit Torture': Scream. That's it. Oh, and feel excrutiating pain as the strength of an atmosphere crushes you in the Sand Pit as you sink in.

The villain pulled a lever that lowered Amy and Luigi into the Sand Pit. He laughed evilly as they were about to meet their doom...well, intense pain is more like it. But before they went into the pit, the machine stopped.

Yaridovich: "Eh? What's this? Technical difficulties?"

Sonic and Mario: "Not quite!"

The heroes jumped out of nowhere and both kicked Yaridovich in the face, sending him into the wall. Tails flew next to Amy and Luigi and untied them.

Amy: "Sonic! Tails!"

Luigi: "Bro!"

Yaridovich staggered upright.

Yaridovich: "Heh heh heh...You fools have yet to win this time!"

Sonic: "What do you mean?"

Eggman: "He means this, you miserable mammel!"

Eggman's new secret weapon, the Egg Idol (A giant stone robot god, thingie. It looks like a tiki), emerged from the Sand Pit.

Croix: "Master's new plan shall quell you mindless mortals!"

Yaridovich: "And you two Mario Bros. are in for it, too!"

Yaridovich removed his cloak and revealed his true form; a tall machine-like spear with very thin arms and legs (if you've played Super Mario RPG, you need no description of him).

Tails: "Whoa! It's a double team!"

Sonic: "Nothing we can't handle. Right, Bros.?"

Mario Brothers: "Right!"

Eggman: "You won't escape me this time!"

The Egg Idol tried to grab Amy, but Luigi (Forgot to say this, but Luigi is my fav from the Mario series ^_^) ran to Amy, grabbed her hammer and jumped on The Egg Idol's arm and smashed the hand, but didn't break it. Mario jumped next to Luigi and, with their combined strength and Amy's hammer, they destroyed The Egg Idol's hand.

Eggman: "Why you little-"

Croix: "How dare you!"

Mario: "Hey Sonic, let's trade enemies!"

Sonic: "Sounds like a plan."

Yaridovich: "I can rip you to pieces as I would a little stick, hedgehog!"

Sonic: "Just try to keep up."

Yaridovich took off his spear-like head and put it on his staff and threw it at Sonic. But the blue blur grabbed it out of the air and tossed it back.

Tails: "Sonic, look out!"

Sonic was surrounded by a mix of Egg pawns and machine-made.

Yardovich: "You won't stop all of them!"

Little did he know that one of the machine-made resembled a hammer, which gave Tails an idea. He grabbed that particular one and tossed it to Amy.

Tails: "Hey Amy, Sonic plans on ditching you when we get back home!"

Amy: *Infuriated* "WHAT!!!???"

The pissed-off girl swatted each baddie that was between her and Sonic, grumbling all the way about when she get's her hands on that little blue hedgehog. Mario ducked as The Egg Idol swung his free arm at him, but the arm got Luigi...or did it?

Mario: "Now, bro!"

Mario jumped as high as he could and managed to grab on to Croix's floating head, distracting Eggman and the deity. Luigi came up and whacked the cockpit full throttle with the Piko Piko hammer and caused the entire machine to malfunction.

Eggman: "What? No! This can't be!"

Mario: "It CAN be!"

Luigi: *Bringing back the hammer for a swing* "FOOOOOOOOOOOOUR!!!"

Eggman: "N-n-n-noooo!"

The swing blew the cockpit clean off. Eggman and Croix were sent flying out of the base and into The Interdimensional Matter Transporter as E. Gadd coincidentaly turned it on.

E. Gadd: "Well by golly..."

Yaridovich: "You little- I'm going to peel the flesh from your bones!" *lunges for Sonic*

Sonic: "Not today, spear-head."

Sonic ran out of the way and Tails grabbed Yaridovich's cape and dropped him into the Sand Pit.

Yaridovich: "You're going to pay for this, Heroes!"

Mario: "That's that. I say we should get back to the professor and get you three back home."

Sonic: "That's cool. Let's split as fast as we can before..."

Luigi: "Before what?"

Amy: "SOOOOOOONNNNNIC!!!!" *ready to swing the hammer-head*

Hammer-head: "Make her go away!"

Sonic: "Gulp..."

Amy chased after Sonic. He tried to get The Mario Brothers between them, but the girl was relentless. But this shouldn't be the time for that.

Voice: "WARNING! Initiating emergency self-destruct. All personel evacuate immediately."

Tails: "Sonic, we need to get out of here, fast!"

Sonic: "No problamo. Everyone, get a hold on to something!"

Sonic ran around and grabbed everyone (Amy being the first because she was the closest. Perhaps TOO close) and darted out of the base. They were out of there before you knew it. They were just in time to see the explosion.

Mario: "Wow. That's is one firework show."

Luigi: "You bet."

Tails: "Hm? Unn..my head hurts...why do I have this feeling that I've seen Yaridovich before?"

Sonic: "You ok, buddy?"

Tails: "Yeah...I'm fine..."

A Pokey (a cactus thing) popped out of the sand in front of Amy and scared the crap out of her. She jumped in the air and was caught by Sonic.

Amy: "Oh Sooooniiiic..."

Sonic: "Uhhh..yeah?...Gulp..."

Amy: *With hearts in her eyes* "You're my hero."

Sonic: (Whew!)

There is one more chapter...I do believe that you will get chills from it. Not scary chills, mind you. BAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment