Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Friend from Azeroth

Sonic and his pals may have reunited with Blaze, but not everything is well. Tails has been injured and Sonic believes it's his fault. Will Tails wake from his coma?

Chapter 1 - Friend from Azeroth

Chapter 1 - Friend from Azeroth
Note: + symbols next to character names means that I own them. No + equals I don't own.

After the whole "Mushroom Kingdom" fiasco, Sonic, Tails and Amy entered The Interdimensional Matter Transporter. They were joined by Professor Von Dyke, a Bothan scientist. Von Dyke wanted to set up a base of operations on Earth.

Von Dyke +: "To get more accomodated with this new galaxy."

Little did they know that another adventure was about to happen. One that will be the most emotional I've ever made so far. In a small world, far away from the reaches of Earth and even Corneria, was Azeroth. A little Murloc was playing in the shallow water, being observed by his parents.

Kid Murloc: "Glarrrgh, glargh, grarr grarr!"

He probably meant something like, "I can't wait until I'm old enough to swim in the farthest depths of water like mommy!" During the tykes play and the usual goings-on in the village he lived in, an evil Necromancer, who was perhaps was the best-and most evil- dark spell caster in the star system, was watching. He was none other then Samael ("Tales of" series. You might remember him from Tales of Symphonia).

Samael: "Look at those pitiful creatures...Murlocs...They resemble Mur'guls...I need a slave of my own...I was so close to getting a powerful zombie servant, but NOOOOO! That damn fox messed everything up...Using the Necronomicon by stealing it was a bad idea...But, I guess a mortal slave is better...Perhaps."

Samael summoned a full unit of skeleton warriors from the Twisted Neither.

Samael: "Kill them all. But leave only one alive. The survivor must be a juvenile or younger!"

The skeletons obeyed and attacked the village. The Murlocs may as well have been moths battling a raging fire. The skeletons spilled so much blood in the name of their master. The little Murloc wasn't seen by the dull yet strong undead. He saw everyone he knew die. Their corpses litered the once peaceful village. Samael walked to the child Murloc.

Samael: "You will do nicely."

The Necromancer tried to lift the child, but it splashed water in his face.

Samael: "Why you little-"

The Murloc swam away. Samael was angry because he can't swim. In his fury, he turned and destroyed the entire village with his magic. Only a barren space of dirt was left.

Samael: "Grrr...Guess I'll have to stick to what I've got."

And with that, he disappeared in a purple fog. The escaped Murloc would have cried if it weren't underwater.

Meanwhile, Sonic, Tails and Amy were in the workshop on Earth, trying to find Blaze's world.

Tails: "Let's try this one...*Pushes the on button*"

The Transporter activated and the portal opened. But, on the other side wasn't Blaze's world, but Azeroth. The little Murloc from before came out of it, along with a puddle of water. The portal closed after the Murloc came out.

Tails: "This isn't it..."

Little Murloc: "Glarrr Glarrr?" [What the heck?]

Amy: "OOOOOO. What's that?"

Sonic just closed his eyes and sighed. This wasn't it. The Murloc jumped onto Amy and began to weep.

Amy: "Awww. Don't cry. Where's your family?"

Von Dyke burst into the workshop at that moment.

Von Dyke: "Good day, gentlemen and women! I have found our- Good Heavens, is that a Murloc?"

Everyone but Von Dyke: "A what?"

Von Dyke: "A Murloc. They're from Azeroth, a world of Magic and Dragons and such. I'm a lvl. 60 Gnome Warrior."

Everyone again: o.0

Von Dyke: "Wha, er, nevermind that. A Murloc is an amphibious and very territorial being. The only reason why this one is here with us weeping is probably because it was orphaned recently. That sucks indobadibly."

Amy: "In that case, I'll be your new mommy! I'll name you....Soiny! ^_^"

Sonic: *Slightly blushing* "Are you naming it after me?"

Tails: "Uh, Amy, it looks like a boy."

Amy: "How do you know that?"

Tails: "I just know."

Amy: "Well...You're a Murloc, and a boy, so I'll name you...Murry!"

The little Murloc, now "Murry": *Happy* "Glarrgh!"

Amy: "Yeah! And now, Sonic will be your father!"

Sonic: "WHAT? Why do I have to be his father?"

Amy: "Because I think Murry wants you to, and so do I."

Amy ran close to Sonic and gave him the innocent look.

Amy: "Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaase?"

Murry+: "Blarg?" [Please?]

Sonic: *Giving up* "Oh...alright. You win."

Von Dyke: "Then it's settled. Now, let's get working on Miss Blaze's planet's location."

Tails: "Ok."

They got to work. Amy was bugging Sonic about being Murry's new "father". Two people were listening outside the door. Birds, actually.

Jet: "Did you hear that?"

Wave: "Yeah. She called it her 'treasure'. We've got to get our hands on it. It could be ANYTHING!"

Jet: "Then let's get back to the airship and come up with a plan."

Wave: *Nods*

The two love-birds...

Wave: "WHAT?!?!" *slaps Weresheep*

GAH! Ok, ok. Jimminy Crappit... THEY hopped on thier extreme gear and took off. Who knows what will happen next? There, happy?

Wave: "Hmph."

Gee, your welcome...She'll change. They always do. They're lovers and we all know it.

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment