Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Reunited with Blaze

Sonic and his pals may have reunited with Blaze, but not everything is well. Tails has been injured and Sonic believes it's his fault. Will Tails wake from his coma?

Chapter 2 - Reunited with Blaze

Chapter 2 - Reunited with Blaze
Note: A "+" next to someone's name means I own them. No + means no own.

The world's sky was a purplish color now. Blaze looked up to the sky and closed her eyes.

Blaze: {I wish that I could see Cream and Sonic again. I know I will...Who am I kidding? I can never see them again...Besides, I must protect the Sol Emeralds, even though Eggman Nega is dead...Killed by a flying ice cube. Kinda funny, really.}

The bushes behind her began to shake. Blaze felt that something was out of place. She ran off to the bushes. Though she may be young and somewhat stubborn, she was still a cat. She heard something...a giggle.

Blaze: "Who's there?"

The figure simply ran deeper into the thicket.

Blaze: "Hey! Get back here!"

The cat went after the figure.

Blaze: "Stop, whoever you are!"

???: "Okay."

The figure stopped at another bush.

Blaze: "Alright. Who are you?"

The figure rushed out of the bushes and went for Blaze. She braced herself. but the figure wasn't attacking...it was hugging? What?

Cream: "I missed so much, Blaze...*sniff*...did you miss me?"

Blaze: "0.0? Cream? Is it really you? But how?"

Sonic: "That's easy."

Sonic came into view. Cream let go of Blaze, but tears of joy still periodically formed in the rabbit's eyes.

Blaze: "S-Sonic? What is going on? How did you two get here? This is another dimension!"

Sonic: "I don't really understand the details myself. You can ask Tails when we get back. Anyway, it's great to see you again, Blaze. I almost lost hope for a second."

Blaze was stunned. "WTF" is probably what she's thinking.

Cream: *Grabbing Blaze's hand* "Please come with us back home, Blaze. Pleeeeeeeease?"

Blaze: {I guess it couldn't hurt...I'd better take the Sol Emeralds with me.}

They're in her pocket.

Blaze: "Ok...It is nice to see you both again...I thought for a moment that I would never see such friends as you again."

Sonic: "Cool! Race you there."

Blaze: "You're on!"

They raced to the portal to The Interdimensional Matter Transporter. It was a tie. Cream got there shortly after they did.

Cream: "This part is kinda scary..."

Blaze: "Don't be scared, Cream. It will be alright. You can just hold on to me."

Cream grabbed her hand. A little tighter then before, she could tell. Blaze looked at the 6-year-old and smiled. I never played Sonic Rush (though I read the entire script of it and know what happened from start to finish), and I noticed that Blaze rarely smiled. So you should remember this part of the chapter. Sonic smiled as well and stepped up to the portal.

Sonic: "See ya on the other side."

He stepped through. Blaze, who still held Cream's hand, followed suit. But all was not well when they got there. The whole workshop had been burnt to the ground.

Sonic: "What the heck happened? Oh no! Tails!"

Blaze: "Is he alright?"

Cream: "Oh no! Tails..." *bursts into tears*

Blaze: "Don't cry, Cream."

Sonic: "Tails? Tails!? Where are you?"

Von Dyke appeared at the scene. Don't worry, though. As a spoiler, Von Dyke didn't burn down the workshop.

Von Dyke+: "Master Sonic, come quickly! I've got a lock on his position. He's moving fast. We've got to catch up!"

Sonic: "Which direction is he going?"

Von Dyke: *Points down the path into the jungle* "That way. It now has a steady but slower pace."

Sonic: "I'm going on ahead. I'm NOT going to lose Tails!"

Blaze: "I'm right behind you, Sonic."

Von Dyke: "Do be careful now."

The cat and hedgehog went in the direction Tails was at.

Von Dyke: "We musn't dawdle here any longer, Miss Cream. There's no telling what sort of thing may happen."

Cream: *Sniff* "Ok...*sniff*. Please be ok, Tails."

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment