Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Where's Tails?

Sonic and his pals may have reunited with Blaze, but not everything is well. Tails has been injured and Sonic believes it's his fault. Will Tails wake from his coma?

Chapter 3 - Where's Tails?

Chapter 3 - Where's Tails?
Note: No plus sign means no own.

Sonic was running as fast as he could. Blaze was trying to keep up with him.

Sonic: "Tails...Buddy...Don't worry, I'm coming..."

Blaze: "Don't try to worry, Sonic. We just need to find him."

Sonic: "You're right. Hold on to me. I'm not going as fast as Weresheep says I really am."

What 0_0? What do you mean that isn't your fastest? Well, I'm not your boss, so go ahead. Tell me next time, ok?

Blaze managed to grab his arm.

Sonic: "Hold..on..TIGHT!"

ZOOOOOM! He is running his fastest now. Right?

Sonic: "Yes...-_-"

A little bit later, Sonic stopped at a cliff to notice the Babylon Rogue's airship.

Sonic: "That's Jet's airship. He's got to have Tails."

Blaze: "You're going to have to hold on to me this time, Sonic."

She grabbed the hedgehog and fire-jumped onto the top of the airship.

Sonic: "Thanks, Blaze. Now, let's get to the bottom of this."

Blaze nodded and they made it into the airship unhindered. They got to the bridge somehow.

Jet: "Sonic, you're here...Who's that?"

Blaze: "I'm Blaze the Cat, now listen!"

Jet: "Oh, right. So, why are you here?"

Sonic: "You know why I'm here. Where's Tails?"

Jet: "Oh, he's somewhere...But, if you want to see him, you'll have to hand over your new treasure. I know you have a treasure, we heard you yesterday at shorty's workshop."

Sonic was getting angry, though wasn't showing it. Blaze, on the other hand, was a women of action. She grabbed the hawk and slammed him on the wall.

Blaze: "Listen here, birdy. I'm higher up on the food chain then you are, so I'd think twice about blackmail."

Sonic: "Besides, I was there, too. Amy was just over exagerating. Her 'treasure' was really just a new friend we had found...Murry the Murloc."

Jet was shocked.

Jet: "Uggghhhh!!! Okay, okay! He's with Wave. Storm, show them where Tails is."

Storm: "Right, Boss."

Blaze let go of Jet and she and Sonic followed Storm through the halls of the airship. When they got to the room Tails was at, Sonic gasped; it was the infirmary.

Sonic: "What did you guys do to him?"

Storm: "Nothing. It was an accident. Wave is in there, ask her about it. She was the only one there to see it happen."

Sonic assumed the worst and swung the door open.

Sonic: "Tails?"

Sonic and Blaze witnessed Tails unconcious on the bed next to Wave, who was on her computer.

Wave: "Ack! Please try to open the door a lot quieter next time. This IS an infirmary after all!"

Sonic wasn't paying attention. He was looking at Tails; the fox's head was bandaged, and he had a breathing mask on. No doubt, Sonic thought, that there was bound to be more bandages under those blankets. He shuddered to think of it. Blaze thought no differently.

Blaze: "Alright, Wave, I'm assuming. Who did this to him and why is he like this?"

Wave: "Very well then."

Sonic and Blaze sat down next to Tails.

Wave: "He was in an accident, we brought him here, that's that."

Sonic: *Eyes half open look*

Wave: "Fine."

Sonic: "Why did you, of all people, help him by bringing him here?"

Wave: "Uh, because, uh, I, uh... Want him to owe me."

Blaze: "Tails did the dramatic 'run and push you out of harm's way and take the blow himself'', didn't he?"

Wave: *Sigh* "Yes... -_-"

To Be Continued...Don't worry, I'll put this one with the next chapter. ^_^

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment