Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - The Situation

Sonic and his pals may have reunited with Blaze, but not everything is well. Tails has been injured and Sonic believes it's his fault. Will Tails wake from his coma?

Chapter 4 - The Situation

Chapter 4 - The Situation
Note: No plus sign means no own.

Wave: "Ok. It happened like this..."

FLASHBACK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sonic and Cream were ready to go into The Transporter.

Sonic: "I'll be back before you know it."

Tails: "I don't know, Sonic. It may not go so well, with you and Cream coming out of no where and scaring Blaze like you're going to do. The Transporter destination is well off where Blaze really is, so you really need to find her quick."

Cream: "Don't worry, Tails. We'll be fine."

Sonic: "When we get back, we'll be with Blaze. This is going to be cool."

Tails: "Good luck, you two!"

Sonic and Cream went to the portal outside and went through. Tails went back to work on who knows what, when he noticed a burning smell.

Tails: "That smells like...dynamite!"

Wave (who was nearby): "WHAT?"

KABOOOOOOOOM! The TNT exploded, sending Tails into the wall. He looked up to see his workshop on fire. Wave was in the room just before the explosion. She was sent aback aswell, but she landed on her feet.

Wave: " ACK! I'm sorry, this wasn't supposed to happen! It was supposed to be a smoke bomb!"

She went over to Tails and shook him.

Wave: "What are you staring at, Shorty? We need to get out of here! Can you stand?"

He tried to, but he felt a pain in his side. A cracked rib. Wave noticed and helped him up.

Wave: "You've got to be sturdier then this."

Tails: {I'm only eight. Give me a break!}

Wave: *Reading the text* "Crap! I though you were older! This doesn't make anything easier."

Tails barely managed to close the metal door to The Transporter.

Tails: {That should keep it safe. If it were destroyed, then Sonic and Cream would be stuck in Blaze's world.}

Wave: "Just stand back, kid. I'm going to try and get this door open."

The swallow started to ram the door, each time getting them closer to escaping. But what she didn't realize was that she was loosening the wooden beams above her. If she kept pounding, they would fall on her. Tails noticed this and ran to Wave. The beams were already falling.

Tails: "Wave, look out!"

Wave: "Wha-?"

Tails pushed her out of the way, but he got crushed by the falling beams instead.

Wave: "Hey! What was that for?" *gasp*

Tails: "Wave...get...out...of...here...quickly..."

Wave: "Oh no, Tails! *lifts the beams off the poor fox's body*"

Wave lifted his head and began to NAG!

Wave: "You idiot fox! You didn't have to do that, you know! I'm older and stronger and..."

Another set of beams fell.

Wave: "Alright, screw this. Hang on, kid!"

She picked up Tails and looked for a way out, but there wasn't any.

Wave: "Dammit. To think that I would die here..."

Storm: "Not today!"

Storm smashed open the door with his mighty fist, er, wing.

Storm: "Hey, what happened here, Wave?"

Wave: "Nevermind. We need to help Tails, or he'll bleed to death!"

Storm grabbed them both and hopped on the Type-S Extreme Gear.

Storm: "Don't worry, little fox. You won't be dying today, 'cuz Storm's here!"

Wave: *Looking at Tails* {I hope you're right. Because it's my fault.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in the present day...

Wave: "And we barely managed to save him. However..."

Sonic and Blaze: "However?"

Wave: "However, when we got him here, I bandaged him and ran a diagnostic. He should recover, but...He's in a coma."

Sonic: "WHAT? No! He can't be!"

Wave: "It's true. He won't respond to anything. He could wake up tomorrow, or perhaps never. I'm sorry, but that's how it works, and I can't help him. As far as debts go, he saved me at the cost of his own life so that means either he is OK, or I live with this guilt for the rest of my life."

Blaze: "Isn't there anything that can be done so he can wake up?"

Wave: "The only thing that could help would be this." *turning to her computer* "Take a look."

And so they did. Her computer showed a picture of what appeared to be I.V.

Wave: "This isn't just ordinary I.V.; it's a very special and very rare kind. There's only one thing that can produce it; a real live, original Weresheep."

Sonic: "A what?"

Wave: "You can just look for the author of this whacked-out story. But he's not available, though. He went to the moon. Don't ask me!"

I sent her a fax at that moment.

Wave: " 'Dear Wave: I'm at the moon because I read the newspaper and found an article that said there was a Man in The Moon. I figured out that you have to look at the sphere to see him. I find it cool here, so I built a base. By the way, there is another source for the I.V. According to my intel here, the blood of a Meteor Parasite can be mixed with ordinary I.V. and make the rare liquid. One landed on Earth not too long ago. You have to do two things here to not only save Tails, but the world as well; 1. Kill the Parasite. 2. Get some of it's blood. If that thing is allowed to stay alive long enough, then it will awaken and produce an endless amount of Miasma, killing all in it's wake. It MUST be stopped. I'll do what I can, but I have no means of getting to Earth. Here are the coordinates of The Meteor Parasite. Be careful; that alien is not to be trifled with. -Weresheep. P.S.: The coordinates should be on the back.' Here they are."

Blaze: "So, let me get this straight; the only way to wake Tails up is to kill an evil alien, get it's blood, and mix it with I.V. and it will wake Tails up?"

Wave: "That's what it says."

Sonic: "Then I'll go. If I would have stayed, then I could have saved him. And you. It's my fault just as much as yours."

Blaze: "I'm coming with you. If you hadn't come to get me in the first place, then this whole thing could've sorted itself out."

Wave: "I've got to stay here and make sure that Tails' vital signs don't fade. I'm the only one smart enough to moniter him."

Sonic: "I was going to say that!"

Another fax came through.

Wave: "It says, 'No you weren't, I was! -Weresheep'. Jeez, is this guy ominescent or what?"

Sonic: "Doesn't matter. Let's go, Blaze!"

Blaze: "I'm right behing you!"

Sonic grabbed Wave's Type-W Extreme Gear and hopped on. Blaze jumped on with him and held onto Sonic.

Sonic: "Hey Wave, I think I'll just borrow this."

They zipped out of the infirmary. Wave just looked out where they went and sighed. She looked at Tails next.

Wave: "Don't die, Tails..."

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment