Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - On The Way

Sonic and his pals may have reunited with Blaze, but not everything is well. Tails has been injured and Sonic believes it's his fault. Will Tails wake from his coma?

Chapter 5 - On The Way

Chapter 5 - On The Way
Note: No plus sign equals no own.

Weresheep (That's me!): "OOOOOOK then, this should work." *pushes a button*

At Sonic & Blaze, the walkie-talkie Sonic had began to speak.

Weresheep: *Krrrzzt!* "Son*Krrzt* Blaze *Krzzt*, do yo*Krzzt* -ad me?"

Sonic: "Huh? *takes out the talkie* "Hello? Did you say something?"

Weresheep: "Whew! Finally, the reception has cleared up. Do you read me loud and clear?"

Sonic: "Yep."

Blaze: "Who is it?"

Weresheep: "What do you mean, 'who is it?' It's me, Weresheep! I've got some routes mapped out here on the Moon base. They aren't the best routes in the world, but they still are the fastest."

Sonic: "Ok. Talk to me."

Weresheep: "Right. My radar says that you just entered Emerald forest. Good. That's the beginning of the shortcut. Then you must make your way to the only Capitol ship I could get through. There, you must get to the front of the ship, and get to any ledge of Mt. Vorrent. There is a cave in the mountain. That is where the Meteor Parasite crashed. Hurry! You both have an estimated time of 4 hours before the Parasite wakes up!"

Sonic: "Roger that!"

Sonic put the Type-W Extreme Gear into high speed and they easily made it through the jungle. Blaze had a bad feeling about something: a bit of peversion. *-*. She was starting to like the hedgehog a little more then she should.

Blaze: *Blush* "Uhh..."

Sonic: "Something up, Blaze?"

Blaze: *Shakes* "Uh, no, of course not. I'm just not used to this thing is all."

He wasn't the least bit suspicious; the first time he was on an Extreme Gear, he also felt a little quesy. But that was only part of what the cat felt.

Weresheep: "Yo, Sonic, Blaze! You're cruisin'! You both are way ahead of schedule. Just a few more miles to go aaaaaand, you're there!"

Sonic and Blaze arrived at a forest clearing, where the Capitol ship was in the air far above them. There was a small shuttle with a robot next to it.

TX-1+: "Greetings, Sonic and Blaze. I am TX-112T3, or just TX-1. I have been given orders to fly you up to the ship as fast as I can."

Sonic: "We were ready when we got here. Just take off."

TX-1: "Very well then. How will you get on?"

TX-1 turned on the shuttle and began to take off. Sonic made the Gear jump into the air and on the wing of the shuttle.

Sonic: "THIS is how you travel!"

Blaze: "Look at how high we are!"

Sonic: "Hey, TX-Whatever, we can take it from here."

TX-1: "Ok."

Sonic: "Here we go!"

They were lifted higher up into the air on the Gear, and the Gear actually managed to land on the Capitol ship, The Archon (+).

Weresheep: "Sonic! Blaze! I've got some bad news! Unknown assailant robots have attacked The Archon! They aren't Eggman's, I know that much. These guys are weird looking. You look like you can spare the time, so why not save me some cash and destroy the commander of the enemy. My robots all have my symbol on them. Which is a symbol for the Moon."

Sonic: "You up for this?"

Blaze: "Yes. I'll take these bucket-heads."

Weresheep: "Bucket-heads...Heh...That's a good one. I gotta write that down."

Robot (W=Weresheep, M=Maverick) W: "Come on, this way. You are lucky. The enemy commander is at the front of the ship, near the deck. Oh no!" *head was blown off*

An M robot troop came from the direction of the blast.

Robot M: "Who the? Nevermind. Commander Vile wants everything on this ship destroyed, so that's what we'll do!" *aims his gun at Sonic* "Say goodnight, Blue Freak."

BUUUUUUUUUUURN!!! Sonic moved to the side and avoided the shot, and Blaze sped up to the robot and kicked a hole in it.

Blaze: "A hole-in-one."

Big Robot M: "I'll make it into a double bogey in a minute! RAAGH!"

The fatso robot charged Blaze, but Sonic did the spin attack and cleaved it in half.

Sonic: "He was right; that was a double bogey. Let's get to the commander and end this so we can get to the mountain."

Blaze: "Right."

They hopped on the Extreme Gear and headed off towards the front. But the mysterious commander, Vile, is not going to go down without a fight.

2nd officer: "Sir! We have a problem!"

Vile: "What is it?"

2nd officer: "Two life-forms are headed in this direction. Looks like this wasn't just some ship with robots."

Vile: "HAH! That's fine by me. Robot opponents bore me, even if they are a match. Prepare my battle mech. This is going to be interesting..."

2nd officer: "Yes, Commander!"

To Be Continued...

Yes, I know. Blaze is kinda getting intiment with Sonic in her mind. Will there be a sign of this? Will there be love? Maybe. To tell you the truth, even I don't really know, though I will when this adventure is finished.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment