Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Battle on The Archon

Sonic and his pals may have reunited with Blaze, but not everything is well. Tails has been injured and Sonic believes it's his fault. Will Tails wake from his coma?

Chapter 6 - Battle on The Archon

Chapter 6 - Battle on The Archon
Note: No plus sign equals no own.

As they sped to the front of The Archon (+), Blaze closed her eyes.

Blaze: {I destroyed that robot, but...something isn't right. I felt like I destroyed it out of anger rather then duty...could it have been because it insulted Sonic?...No, I couldn't have...could I be...I mustn't be.}

Sonic: "You know, Blaze, you've been acting weird lately. It's like you're a robot. But, you're not. I know for sure! *takes her hand* See? You're all soft and warm. Not at all like a robot."

By now, Blaze has started to blush like before.

Blaze: "Err, right. *pulls her hand away* Soft and...warm..."

Sonic: "But seriously, if anything is bothering you, tell me. If you don't feel like saying anything, I won't force you."

Blaze looked into Sonic's eyes.

Blaze: {His eyes...I never really looked at them, but they're...beautiful... and gentle...WHOAH! Hey, get a hold of yourself, Blaze! FOCUS!} "I will. Hey, is that him?"

Weresheep: "Is he purplish and has a cannon on his shoulder?"

Sonic: "Sure does."

Weresheep: "That's him: Commander Vile."

Sonic: "Vile? That's a very unimaginative name."

Blaze: "Don't let your guard down for a second, Sonic. If he has the rank of commander, he must be tough. He's even in a machine."

Weresheep: "It looks like a Battle Mech. Vile is a big mech enthusiast. Land the Extreme Gear and kick his metal @$$!"

Vile: "So, you want a piece of me? When I'm done, you're going to be the ones who got their arses handed to them."

The Battle Mech charged in on the both of them, but Sonic and Blaze jumped up and evaded Vile. The mech swung around and tried to punch them both with it's fists. Sonic and Blaze each grabbed an arm and began to swing him around.

Vile: "Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa WOOO NELLY!"

They let go of the mech and it flew through the air and landed square on it's side.

Vile: "Right...I'll get you for that. Battle Mechs are expensive! And look at you both. You're as weedy as a little tree. I bet you couldn't even punch a paper bag!"

Sonic: "I'll make you eat those words!"

Blaze: *Glaring* "And you're not skinny? You'll regret saying that."

Vile: "Bring it on!"

Vile and Sonic both rushed at each other. Vile fired the cannon from his shoulder, but Sonic used the blast as a stepping stone and launched into the air.

Blaze: "Looking for someone?"

She was right in Vile's face. He was about to fire, when Sonic landed on the cannon and flipped it backwards. The blast sent Vile into the unwelcoming heel of Blaze's kick.

Vile: "Ughhh...*static* ...Lieutenant, order all troops to retreat...I'm not in my top form today."

2nd officer: "Whatever you say, Commander. All units, RETREAT!!!!!"

The M robots were retreating (those pansies were losing anyway).

Vile hopped into a new Battle Mech.

Vile: "You won this time, Rodent. But next time, you'll be pulp, and your little girlfriend, too!" *dashes off*

Sonic: *Blushes* "What? Girlfriend?"

Blaze: *Blushing even redder then before* "We're just friends!"

Vile: *To himself* "Yeah, right. Weresheep put me in this story for a reason, you know."

Sonic: "Man, what's that guy's problem?"

Blaze: "Doesn't matter. His problem isn't our problem, so let's get going or we will have a problem, Sonic."

Sonic: "No problem!"

Weresheep: "Very funny, guys."

They jumped on the Type-W and grinded on the front of the ship and made an awesome leap into the air. After a few cool tricks, they landed on a ledge on Mt. Vorrent. The cave was there.

Weresheep: "Well done, Hedgehog and Cat! That was the coolest thing I've seen in months! Now, the Parasite should be in that cave. Just be sure to keep quiet in there; any false noise can wake it up."

Sonic: "Alright. Stay close to me, Blaze. Who knows what that thing brought with it or what it attracts."

Blaze: "Uh, right." *moves closer to Sonic*

They quietly walked down the musty cavern. It was quite cold which made the two shiver. Blaze wasn't paying attention and accidentaly grabbed Sonic's quivering shoulders.

Sonic: "Hey, not so close. I might fa-fall!"

He nearly fell, but Blaze barely managed to hold on to him.

Sonic: "Whew...Thanks, Blaze."

Blaze: "Shh... we have to keep our voices at a low."

Sonic: "Right." *winks* "I know... Man that's boring..."

After a few more moments of shivering and walking, there it was; The Meteor Parasite.

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment