Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - The Meteor Parasite

Sonic and his pals may have reunited with Blaze, but not everything is well. Tails has been injured and Sonic believes it's his fault. Will Tails wake from his coma?

Chapter 7 - The Meteor Parasite

Chapter 7 - The Meteor Parasite
Note: No plus sign equals no own.

Sonic and Blaze stared in wonder at the behemoth from another world. It wasn't called The Meteor Parasite for no reason, after all. It looked like a breathing meteor.

Weresheep (That's me, so I don't need to put a plus sign or anything): "What are you two waiting for? Don't feel sorry for killing it. It takes great pleasure in killing YOU!"

Sonic: "Shh...I hear something."

Blaze: "Like what?"

Sonic: "Like..."

Vile: "ME!!"

Vile came out from the cave entrance, looking in top form in his jet black chassis.

Vile: "I'll get you two for making a fool out of me. I won't be beaten by a pair of animals!"

Sonic & Blaze: "SHHHH!!!"

Vile: "Don't you shoosh me! It's time to tango!"

Sonic: "Be quiet! Or you'll wake it up."

Vile: "Wake what up?"

Blaze: "This thing."

Vile: "Oh no you don't. You cannot deny fate. I will kill you both where you stand. PREPARE TO DIE!!!!"

The Meteor Parasit began to stirr, then it woke up.

Parasite: "SCREEEEEEE!!!"

Weresheep: "What is it? What's happening down there?"

Sonic: "Uh, how do you kill this thing?"

Weresheep: "That's easy. There should be a small creature that's connected to the body. You'll know when you see it. Why do you ask in such a tone of voice?"

Sonic: "Because it woke up!"

Weresheep: "HOLY S***! Kill it fast, or else The Meteor Parasite will destoy everything with it's Miasma!"

Vile: "What!? A Parasite, here, on Earth? Why didn't you say so?"

Blaze: "We were trying to."

Vile: "Oh yeah...well, we're screwed."

Weresheep: "Not quite. It only just woke up. Now pull yourselves together and destroy it's head-thingie."

The Parasite's main core appeared; it looked like a horribly deformed flying fish. It's two bleek eyes shone in the darkness. It's mouth didn't seem to have teeth. The thing needs our air. The Parasite feeds off of oxygen, and the oxygen-rich atmosphere is more then a full meal. The meteor-like part of it's body started to beat like a heart, pumping out Miasma with each pump.

Sonic: "Alright then, Creepy. This is for the only chance to save Tails, and the world."

Blaze: "I won't let you destroy my friends' world!"

Vile: "Uhhh...PEANUT BUTTER JELLY! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY! PEANUT BUTTER JELLY! IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME! WHERE YA AT? WHERE YA AT? WHERE YA AT? IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY, PEANUT BUTTER JELLY WITH A BASEBALL BAT!"

I guess he had nothing heroic to say. Well, he is evil. You guys are probably like "0.o?

Sonic: "Ooooookay, let's fight!"

The three battled the alien. The Parasite's head spit acid at them, but the acid was dodged. Strangley, the creature began to shake and cause an aura to appear.

THUNDAGA!!!

Lightning struck everywhere. One bolt struck right behind Vile and he fell into one of The Parasite's Miasma vents, thus clogging it. He couldn't get out.

Vile: "This is bloody hell ridiculus!"

The creature wound up for another spell: Blizzaga!!!

The entire room was beginning to freeze up. Then all of the ice shattered, sending thousands of shards everywhere. Sonic barely dodged the ice by using his spin attack. But Blaze was slightly grazed. One of the shards gashed her leg.

Blaze: "Auugh..Damn..."

Sonic: "Blaze!"

Sonic ran to her, picked her up and hid behind a rock.

Sonic: "Are you ok?"

Blaze: "I will be. Thanks, Sonic."

Sonic: "This will be harder then I thought. This thing knows some kind of magic."

Then the Parasite made a mistake: It used Firaga next.

Blaze: "Stay back, Sonic."

Weresheep: "What? What is she doing?"

Sonic: "She's going to flare that thing with it's own fire."

Weresheep: "That's dangerous! The sudden jet of fire will cause it to expell Miasma your way before it fries!"

Blaze: "I don't have a choice."

The Parasite flared up and used FIRAGA!!! Blaze fire-dashed into it, and flew the spell back at the Parasite.

Parasite: "SCRRRREECH! SCRAWWWWWW!!!!"

The spell tore off it's core and the rest of it was incinerated. Vile was thrown out of the cave and into the sky at an incredible velocity.

Vile: "WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Unfortunantly, like I said, Blaze was caught in some of the Miasma. She stopped and coughed a few times. She felt herself getting weaker with each breath, and eventually passed out.

A while later...

Blaze: "....."

Sonic: "Blaze, wake up!"

Blaze: "Wha?...So-..Sonic?"

She felt herself being held by someone.

Sonic: "Yep."

Blaze: "Where...what happened?"

Weresheep: "You blacked out after inhaling too much Miasma. Don't worry, though; if you aren't killed by the stuff, then there are no after effects."

Blaze: "But...The Parasite...I killed it...did we get any of it's blood for Tails?"

Sonic: "Yeah, so don't worry about it. Just try to rest."

Weresheep: "Oh, and uh, hang on to Sonic."

Blaze: "Why?"

Sonic: "Because we're going for a ride!"

Blaze didn't realize it, but they were on The Archon (+). Sonic was on the Extreme Gear with her in his arms.

Sonic: "Here we come, Tails!" *jumps off on the Extreme Gear* "Wooohooo!!!"

Blaze: "WOOOOAH!!!"

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment