Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Final: Unexpected Sentiments

Sonic and his pals may have reunited with Blaze, but not everything is well. Tails has been injured and Sonic believes it's his fault. Will Tails wake from his coma?

Chapter 8 - Final: Unexpected Sentiments

Chapter 8 - Final: Unexpected Sentiments
Note: No plus sign equals no own.

Sonic let down Blaze on the Babylon airship when they landed. Sonic set the Extreme Gear on the side lines when they got in. Sonic had to help Blaze in because of her wounded leg.

Wave: "It's about time you got back. Did you get the blood?"

Sonic: "Yep." *tossed her a plastic bag of green liquid* "So, do we have I.V. to mix it with?"

Weresheep (Not on the talkie): "I do."

Then I strode in. I wore the traditional Legendary Weresheep tunic with the Moon symbol on it and I had an unbuttoned white lab coat over it.

Weresheep: "This should suffice." *placed the I.V. in a larger plastic bag*

Wave: "Great, now let's mix these together and..."

A few boring minutes later...

Wave: "It's done." *pricks Tails' arm to place the tube and does so* "There we go."

Sonic: "So how long will this take?"

Weresheep: "One hour to take full effect, 2-5 hours to a day to wake up."

Blaze: "So he'll be fine. That's reassuring."

Sonic: "I'm beat. That alien's magic was devastating..." *YAWN* "...and exhausting......good night..."

Sonic ran to another room and laid down on one of the couches and was soon asleep.

About two hours later, Sonic awoke to the sound of Blaze calling his name in excitement.

Sonic: "ACCK! Blaze, what is it?"

Blaze limped into the room.

Blaze: "Sonic! Tails just woke up!"

Sonic: "Alright! Let's go see him!"

Sonic hopped off the sofa and carried Blaze to the infirmary in a flash.

Sonic: *Setting down Blaze* "Hey Tails, can you hear me?"

Tails: *Weakly* "Sonic?"

Sonic: "Yeah, it's me. Blaze is here, too."

Tails sat up.

Blaze: "It's nice to see you again, Tails. I'm glad you're alright."

Tails: "Yeah, but you've been injured as well."

Blaze: "I'm feeling a little better. It doesn't hurt much, anyway."

Sonic: "Everyone will be relieved to see that you're OK."

Wave jolted at Tails and wrapped her arms around him in a flood of tears, kinda like in an Anime cliche'. Then, she turned back to her normal self. She slapped him over and over again and nagged about how she was worried and how he didn't have to push her out of the way (even though the falling beams would have killed her). Blaze, Sonic and I had to pry her off and fan her for a while before she calmed down.

Weresheep: "You'd better get some sleep, Tails. You may have been in a coma, but you should still be tired after all of that dreamless slumbering."

Blaze very gently eased Tails back on his back and he fell asleep. Everyone left the room to get some sleep of their own.

Wave: "So, Sheepie, were are you going now?"

Weresheep: "In the morning, I think I'll show Tails to the base back up on the moon. He'd be ecstaticed to see a marvelous base. You can come if you want."

Wave: "No thanks."

Weresheep: "Are you sure? *cheesy* Well, ahhhhh, now, who I'm I going to give these rare treasure Jades to, then? Maybe Rouge. She'd be more interested."

Wave: "Treasure Jades!?" *eyes sparkle* " AHEM! Well, I guess your place won't be so bad then, if anything."

Sonic set down Blaze on a seat next to the window. Sonic sat next to her. She stared outside the window at the new moon. That was where Weresheep's base was. On a perfect, beautiful sphere in the sky.

Sonic: "Something up, Blaze?"

Blaze: "Nothing...just don't think about it."

Sonic: "Ok. But like I said a while earlier, if you need to talk about something, then say it. I won't force you."

Blaze turned the other way, hoping he wouldn't see her blush.

Blaze: {Oh Sonic...how can you have such a kind nature?}

Sonic: "Thank you, Blaze. Without you, Tails would be a real mess right now."

Blaze: *Rare smile* "I'm just happy to see you all again. Really. I...am grateful to have met you Sonic...*yawn*"

She fell on the hedgehog's legs sound asleep. Sonic stroked her hair and looked down at the cat.

Sonic: {I never realized how beautiful she was. Amy is cuter, but not as beautiful.} "Good night." *fell asleep as well*

In a dark corner of the star system, in an empty part of space, Dr. Eggman's fleet was heading towards the planet Cerinia. Inside the flagship, Dr. Eggman stared into a glass tank filled with a green liquid. There was something in it.

Eggman: "This is it, Croix. The key to my plans. This new weapon will allow me to conquer and transform not only the planet in a matter of days, but the entire system as well. Maybe even the universe."

Two eyes glowed inside the tank.

Croix+: "It is a grand plan, Master Robotnik."

Eggman: "This mask I found will make a great decoration in my new fortress on Cerinia. Right...Sigma?"

The figure in the tank nodded.

Eggman: "I just hope that fox girl doesn't figure out that I didn't learn of Cerinia recently, but 17 years ago...*somberly* "That holocaust...was beyond evil...I will not slaughter billions of intelligent beings just to search for anything, let alone one man. I conquer planets, not destoy them, some of the inhabitants at the most. That shadow...is but a shell of a man..."

Croix: "What happened, Master Robotnik?"

Eggman: "It's best that you don't know, Croix...Now, prepare the scouting party. If there are new inhabitants on this dead zone, I want to know about it! Now get moving!"

Croix: "Aye aye, Master Robotnik. My power is yours. And soon, so will the system."

THE END

Weresheep: "A lot of you are like, 'where's Sonic and Blaze in their moment of burning passion and love?'. Well, they just met for the first time in a while, for one. Two, if you want me to make a yiffy part about what it was Sonic was dreaming before Tails woke up, then send me enough requests in your comments and I might make them do 'It', if you know what I mean. x) x) x) x)."

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment

Weresheep on March 29, 2006, 7:34:46 AM

Weresheep on
WeresheepI have a note on this subject. I have major probs with the numbering of the chapters. If anyone knows how to fix this problem, let me know.