Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Eliv The Raven

This is a series of stories packed into one. Some have Sonic related characters, and some do not. Adding more each time I get the chance.

Chapter 1 - Eliv The Raven

Chapter 1 - Eliv The Raven
Note: No plus sign equals no own.

Time: About 28 years after "Goodbye, Cerinia".

This story introduces quite a few new fan characters, the main character being Eliv The Raven, a raven who is discriminated just because he's a raven. In other words, God hath forgiven thy Eliv, but almost no one else has.

Eliv watches the night sky and remembers what happened to him that seperated him from his twin sister, Eles. They lived in a small town, where the people were kindly to them. But, another town not too far away wasn't getting rain for weeks. So, they went all angry mob on the good village, which was rumored to have a pair of ravens in them. Eliv and Eles were both taken, but Eliv was rescued by Ice Cube and Bruce Willis.

Ice Cube: "Les do dis, Bruce-Money!"

Bruce W.: "Yipiy ki yo, Mutha $*%#as!"

Anyway, the bad town people took away Eles and founded a secret village somewhere out there. Eliv promised that he would take care of his twin sister, because he was a few years older. He traveled from place to place, but everyone just shunned him again and again. There was one place left; a house by the Mystic Ruins.

Eliv+: "There has to be someone in this house." *knocks on the door*

???: "I'll get it!"

The door opened, revealing a forest-green fox. Eliv could tell it was a girl, because she was wearing a yellow sleeve-less shirt that led down to a short skirt. Eles wore the same outfit when Eliv last saw her.

???: "Hello, would you like to- Eeek!"

Eliv turned away, thinking that the fox saw that he was a raven and wanted to scream.

???: "You're going to freeze if you don't come inside! Come in, please!"

The fox pulled Eliv in and closed the door. The fox brought Eliv to her brother.

???: "Niles! We have a guest today!"

Niles+: "Cosmet, you're not supposed to bring strangers into the house!"

Eliv looked at the strange boy. He had pale white skin and blonde hair. He wore glasses and a green shirt. For a minute, Eliv could've sworn he was a plant.

Cosmet+: "Come on!" *pulls Eliv by his arm through the house*

Eliv: "Gah! What are you doing?"

Cosmet: "How do you mean 'what am I doing?' You wanted to come in, right?"

Eliv: "Uh, actually, I was just going to ask you if you knew where a girl who looked like me was."

Cosmet: "Well, that's a surprise. I won't let you go out there tonight, though. It's way too cold!"

Eliv was biased by the fox's outgoing-ness. Did she even know that he was a raven?

Cosmet: "My name is Cosmet. The boy in there was Niles, my little brother."

Eliv: "I'm Eliv, and I'm...a raven."

He looked away again so that he could endure her when she went nuts. But, to his surprise, she didn't.

Cosmet: "A raven? What's so bad about that?"

Eliv: "Well...you see...ravens are considered bad luck, as we were denied water by God. Many people have chased me away just for that reason. My sister and I were seperated a long time ago as a result of this. I'm looking for her even to this day."

The raven still didn't want to make eye contact with her.

Cosmet: "What? How can people just discriminate you like that? You don't seem like a bad person to me."

Eliv: "Huh?"

Cosmet: "I won't do such a thing! It's not right, raven or not."

Eliv: "If only everyone was like you....where are your parents?"

Cosmet: "Oh, they'll be gone for 2 days. Father said it was something important. When I asked him what it was, he simply said that they needed to take our littlest brother, Sonen. You shouldn't worry about them; a lot of people know our father."

Eliv thought he knew who her father was at that moment.

Eliv: "I think I know your father...he is an inventor, isn't he?" *Cosmet nods* "Is his name 'Professor Tails Prower?"

Cosmet: "Yes, it is. How did you know?"

Eliv: "He IS a famous inventor; everyone's heard about him. But, I have to ask, why is Niles not a fox like you?"

Cosmet: "He is more like our mother....her name is Cosmo, and....she isn't a fox, but....a plant alien of sorts. The last of her kind, Father said."

Eliv: "That's..."

Eliv stared at the fox, and she looked away.

Cosmet: "Sad, I know."

Eliv moved closer to her.

Eliv: "No, not quite. It's great your mother is unique; that means she is rebuilding her race, saving her from extinction."

Cosmet: "Yeah, you're right! I never really thought of it that way..."

Niles burst into his sister's room.

Niles: "Sis! We've got a problem! Some people with guns outside want the raven! We have to do something!"

Cosmet: "You'd better not be suggesting that we give him up, do you?"

Niles: "Of course not! I overheard what you two were saying. I wouldn't give him up, anyway."

Cosmet: "Come on, Eliv! Father made a secret back door in case something like this would happen. Follow me!"

Niles and Cosmet lead Eliv to a back door.

Cosmet: "Both of you, stay close to me."

They left into the ruins area. There was a lab building that could be seen. Cosmet placed her hand on it.

Cosmet: "Cosmet Prower. Password: White Seed."

The door opened.

Eliv: "What is this place?"

Niles: "This is Dad's lab. He builds a lot of neat things here."

Cosmet: "We should be safe here, for the time being. Do you know who those people were, Eliv?"

Eliv: "Not sure. But I don't think we can sit here and talk about it. If those people were the ones who hid from me when they took my sister Eles, then they will go back to their hiding place and run off."

Niles: "Then I guess we can use one of Dad's old inventions. Like this one!" *Niles pointed at a mech* "This is the Cyclone. Dad used it over 2 decades ago. It should still work. It's a good thing that I know how to use it."

Cosmet: "You'd better not wreck it this time, Niles. Remember what happened last time?"

Niles: "Yes...Dad made me fix it all by myself. The thing's practically an artifact. Machines haven't changed much, but the Cyclone is an early creation."

Eliv: " You got your father's intelligence, right?"

Niles nodded.

The boy jumped into it and started it up. The lab door opened up and they were off to the ruins.

Eliv: "How can you stand it being this cold, Cosmet?"

Cosmet: "Well, I have fur and Niles wears his home-made insulated shirt. Oh, wait, all you have are your feathers and gloves and shoes! I'm sorry! I'll be right back!"

She flew back into the lab and brought back a silvery cloak.

Cosmet: " I'm sorry, this is all I could find. It used to be Mother's."

Eliv: *Pulling on the cloak* "Thank you. It will do."

Inside the hidden town, Eles, a pink skirt and shirt wearing raven, was tied up in an empty house. An old yet stern man walked in.

Leader: "Well, raven girl, it seems that your brother is on his way here. But, you're not going to see him. Ever again."

Eles+: "What are you going to do to him?"

Leader: "It's not what I'm going to do to him that matters, but to you."

Eles: "What?"

Leader took out a gun and pointed it at Eles. He smiled maniacally and started to pull the trigger. Just then, he heard an explosion from outside. It was Niles in the Cyclone. He also saw a green fox, as well as Eliv.

Leader: "After I kill your brother, you're next, devil bird."

Leader slapped Eles, leaving a red mark on her already-scarred face.

Back to Eliv...

Eliv: *Threw a robot's head behind him and grabbed a vile villager* "Where is Eles, monster?"

Villager: "Heh heh heh...I won't tell a raven anything."

Eliv threw him behind him as well.

Eliv: "Where are you, Eles?"

He placed his fist on his head. Cosmet put her hand on his shoulder.

Cosmet: "Don't worry, we'll find her."

Leader: "Oh, you'll see her alright; when I send you all to Hell!"

Niles: "Hey, you're the former leader of the CIA. The one who was thrown out for crimes of racism and hostility towards aliens and animals!"

Leader: "Ha ha ha! I was! And these two ravens think that they can be equals. Only humans can truly achieve equality! Now die, green fox freak!"

He shot at Cosmet, but Eliv stood in the way and the bullet hit his shoulder.

Cosmet: "Eliv! Why did you do that?"

Eliv: "Unnn...later, Cosmet. I need to rescue my sister and teach this guy a lesson!"

Eliv ran to Leader. Leader tried to shoot him, but he only missed. Eliv elbowed Leader in the stomach and knocked him back, unconcious.

Niles: "That's amazing! What made that madman think that humans were better then ravens, when he just got the wind knocked out of him!"

Eliv pulled the bullet out of his shoulder. Cosmet ran to him and wrapped his wound with a piece of her own cloak. They searched the village for Eles, and finally found her in the house.

Eliv: "Eles!"

Eles: "Eliv!"

Typing those last two parts was a very confusing effort. Eliv untied her and embraced his sister.

Eliv: "Eles, what did these people do to you?"

Eles: "They were as they seem. They hate ravens. I don't know how much more abuse I could take. Thank you for coming....I thought you were never going to find me."

Eliv: "It's ok now. Let's get out of here."

Eliv left the house with Eles in his arms.

Cosmet: "You found her! I'm so glad you saved your family!"

Niles: "Leader founded this fascist based town in revenge for being thrown out of the CIA. It's a good thing we got here and ended his reign."

Leader was on the ground reaching for his gun and aimed at Eliv.

Leader: "Now, you die, raven freak!"

Eliv put Eles behind him and expected an impact after he heard a gun go off. But he wasn't the one who was shot, and Leader wasn't the one who fired. Eliv looked at Leader and saw that a bullet went through his head. He looked from where the bullet came. Another old man who wore a yellow scarf and a red coat and black shirt stood behind Leader.

South+: "And so you are ended, Leader. Burn in Hell."

Niles: "Hey, you're South, the former agent who confronted Leader and met my mom and dad."

South: "You must be Tails' son. Yes, I'm South. I have been hunting this bastard for years after he kidnapped that girl. Ravens....they may have been shunned by God, but you two are a clear example that God only meant the lesser species. Gotta go, though. Need to get back to freelancing."

South left. Eliv sat down on the cold ground and sighed. His wound was exhausting him. Cosmet helped him up and everyone went back to the Prower house.

Cosmet: "Eliv..."

Eliv: "Yes?"

Cosmet: "Where will you go now? You found Eles and fulfilled your promise to her. Are you going to leave?"

Eliv: "...No....this is probably the best place for us....we never really had a home."

Cosmet: "That's great! I mean, uhhh..." *blushes*"

Eliv: "Huh?" *blushes*

Niles: "But sis, how are we going to tell Mom and Dad about this?"

Cosmet: "We'll just have to keep them a secret. We can do it."

And they did. Well, almost...2 days later...

Tails: "Cosmet, Niles, we're back!"

Cosmet: "I missed you, Father."

Cosmo: *Rocking baby Sonen* "Where is your brother?"

Cosmet: "He's out back."

Tails went to the backyard of his home and looked for his son.

Tails: "ACCCCKKKKK!!!"

And he found him.

Cosmo: "What is it? What happened?"

Tails was standing, looking at the massive dent the villagers made in the lab 2 days before. He was tapping his foot, expecting an explanation.

The entire Prower family was in the back.

Tails: "Niles Elwood Prower, who or what damaged the lab like this? And don't say that Chaos did it this time. He was with me while we were gone."

Niles: "Uhh, well, uh, you see, uh..."

Cosmo: "Please tell us what happened here."

Cosmet: "I will."

And so the Prower siblings had to tell their parents about what happened. They revealed Eliv and Eles' position. Cosmo didn't know what a raven was, so Tails had to explain it to his wife. She acted in her usual calm way when in this situation. It was easier explaining then Cosmet and Niles thought. After Tails explained what a raven was to Cosmo, South arrived and told them what had happened from his point of view. Eliv and Eles were allowed to stay with them, much to the insistance of Cosmo.

Cosmet: "Yaayyyy! *hugs Eliv*

Eliv: *Blushing* "Uhh, Cosmet?"

THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment