Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Metal Sonic: Evolved

This is a series of stories packed into one. Some have Sonic related characters, and some do not. Adding more each time I get the chance.

Chapter 2 - Metal Sonic: Evolved

Chapter 2 - Metal Sonic: Evolved
Note: No plus sign equals no own.

Time: 2 and one half weeks after The Death Egg fell.

Metal Sonic had finished in recovery mode. He looked around the surface of Sauria. Nothing much but trees, dinosaurs and the like.

Metal Sonic: "I still don't have the slightest idea where I am."

He decided to scan the rest of the planet.

Metal Sonic: "Dinosaur ancestry...has been copied."

He then thought that maybe there was something that could give him and edge against Sonic. He scoured the planet more thoroughly, but came up with nothing.

Metal Sonic: "What is this feeling....AHHHH!!!! UNNGHGHGHG!!!! WHAT IS THAT PLACE?!! GAHHH!!"

He arrived at the top of the Krozoa Palace and discovered the Krozoa spirits. There, the spirits flew around chanting. Metal Sonic tried as he might, but couldn't copy the creatures. He thought that he needed someone who could speak to them, or he could try talking to them himself.

Metal Sonic: "What are you creatures?"

Nothing.

Metal Sonic: "Why do I suffer so?"

Nothing still.

Metal Sonic: "Fine then. I'll just have to take you from here until you tell me."

And he did. He chased every spirit until he had all 6. Power resonated through him.

Metal Sonic: "I still feel the pain...but I can suppress it. Now to get Sonic here..."

Just then, the planet began to shake and break apart.

Metal Sonic: "I see. Krozoa species power over Dark Matter...has been copied."

Now to Sonic...

Tails: "Sonic, we have trouble!"

Sonic: "What is it?"

Tails: "The planet we were on not too long ago began to break apart just now. If it continues like this, Sauria will be destroyed, along with some of the surrounding planets!"

Sonic: "How will we get there?"

Metal Sonic: "Like this!"

Before anything could be done, Sonic and Tails were teleported to Metal Sonic.

Sonic: "What the-- Metal!"

Metal Sonic: "Ha ha ha ha ha! Yes! And I will defeat you this time! Now that you don't have the Chaos Emeralds, you can't possibly defeat me and my newfound power!"

Sonic: "Arggghhh....he's right. But I still have to try, or else he'll endanger someone in my stay."

Tails: "Sonic, how will we beat him? He looks stronger then before!"

Metal Sonic: "You can't, that's how!"

Sonic: "Alright, you win. Let's get this over with."

Metal Sonic flew at Sonic faster then Sonic could have imagened. But before Metal could get even an arm length away from him, he stopped all of a sudden.

Metal Sonic: "Gaahhhh! What is- Why can't I move?!"

The Krozoa inside Metal's body escaped.

Metal Sonic: "What is happening? Why are the Krozoa leaving my body?"

Krozoa spirit: "You were using our power for your own ends. We swore never to do that again, due to what happened several of your mortal years ago."

Sonic: "Well, that was surprisingly easy."

Krozoa spirit: "And you, blue one, accepted the metal one's challenge, and thus, we shall punish you both!!"

Tails: "What? No, don't do it!"

Krozoa spirit: "You are pure, fox child. You may take your leave."

Tails: "And leave Sonic? Never!"

Krozoa spirit: "Then you shall all be punished."

The Spirits merged together to form the Krozoa Head.

Krozoa: "Time to be judged!"

Metal Sonic: "You are foolish to call me 'mortal', as well as weak."

Sonic: "Whoever used your power for his own ends last time should be the one to be punished."

Krozoa: "He already has."

Tails: "Then don't harm those who don't truly deserve it!"

Krozoa: "Silence!"

Krozoa fired the laser from his eyes at Tails, but Sonic ran and pulled him out of the way.

Metal Sonic: "I have a question that I learned from copying you spirits: why did you try to destroy Earth all those years ago?"

Krozoa: "That is not of your affair."

Sonic: "I'm pretty sure it's anyone's affair. After all, you tried to destroy an entire planet!"

Krozoa: "FOOLS! EARTHLY DINOSAURS WOULD HAVE SURPASSED OUR VASTLY SUPERIOR DINOSAURS!!!"

Tails: "So you were jealous? That is not how you should judge the matter! I learned from someone that you don't have to do what would appear to be the only choice. You could've just approved of Earth and concentrated on your own world."

Sonic: "And how do you know that Earth would surpass you if time hasn't passed? Sauria could've prospered, but you wasted it!"

Metal Sonic: "....."

Krozoa: "You mortal FOOLS do not tell a god what to do! I will crush you all!"

Krozoa open his mouth and fired a massive laser from it. Sonic and Tails were thrown back from the blast, while Metal Sonic's jet shorted out.

Metal Sonic: {The feeling is ever stronger...that thing is restraining my evolution...I must understand it...and destroy the god!} "You have forgotten; I copied your power!"

Krozoa: "You will not use it well."

Metal Sonic and Sonic both mirrored each other and kicked both of the Krozoa's eyes out.

Krozoa: "Gragh!!! You will suffer!"

Sonic: "To think that Eggman's pet god was evil..."

Tails: "Sonic! It's mouth is radiating a strange energy. Both of you must target it's mouth!"

Metal Sonic held the Krozoa's mouth open while Sonic charged up spin speed. Tails kicked Sonic in the Krozoa's mouth and he went right through it.

Krozoa: "NOOO, YOU FOOLS!!! I WILL TAKE YOU ALL WITH ME!!!"

The Krozoa exploded in a massive power surge. Sonic bounced back and held on to Tails as they flew back. Metal Sonic, however, was thrown off the edge. He was missing an arm, and was barely holding on with his remaining hand.

Sonic: "Metal, hang on!"

Sonic ran over to Metal. Metal Sonic stared at Sonic and came to a realization; the real Sonic he was staring at had such power because he had a heart. Maybe, someday, he too could have one. Metal could see the warmth and emotion in his counter-parts green eyes, yet had nothing behind his own. He looked at himself at a reflection at a crevice; he was only a fake, built to destoy Sonic. He recalled what Tails had said to the Krozoa earlier. He didn't have to destroy Sonic. Instead, he made a different decision.

Metal Sonic: "There can only be one Sonic."

Metal let go and fell into the darkness of the clouds.

Sonic: "....."

Tails: "Sonic?"

Sonic: "Let's get back home, Tails."

The planet reassembled itself. One of the benevolent Krozoa spirits transported them back to The Embassy.

Tails: "Can Metal really be evolving beyond his limitations?"

Sonic: "Yeah...I guess he really was."

THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment