Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Klaggen The Mind Flayer

This is a series of stories packed into one. Some have Sonic related characters, and some do not. Adding more each time I get the chance.

Chapter 3 - Klaggen The Mind Flayer

Chapter 3 - Klaggen The Mind Flayer
Note: No plus sign equals no own.

Time: about 8 years after "Goodbye, Cerinia".

Deep in the dark part of the system, a dark figure talks to himself on the problem on his hands.

Klaggen+: I am Klaggen, youngest son of The Mind Flayer people clan Orivane. I undermine the galaxy, searching for the chance to prove myself as an evil Mind Flayer. Except there is one thing standing in my way...I'M AN IDIOT!!!

Klaggen slammed his head on his desk. He indeed was an idiot. There have been times when he had a chance at being evil, but only messed up his plan, even though they were brilliant. After rubbing his head a little, he turned to the computer in his dark ship. Countless days he had spent looking for the perfect chance at evil. Another hour passed, though not fruitless. His computer took control of a moving camera that had a visual of two people talking together. They both were in their teens. The boy was blushing a little.

Klaggen: "What's this? A fox with two tails?"

He wasn't at all surprised; he had seen weirder creatures.

Klaggen: " 'Miles 'Tails' Prower'. Who's that next to him? 'Cosmo', eh? Heh heh heh...'may just be soul mates'... Let's check your bio, 'Cosmo'..."

He slammed his head on the space next to the computer again.

Klaggen: " 'Last of her kind...gave up her life to save the universe...reborn from a seed'. Putting her in danger isn't evil in those circumstances, just heartless and stupid! Who makes these bios, anyway? 'Weresheep'? Well, let's see if there isn't anything else..."

He came to a picture and bio (all of the bios are made by me, by order of the government) of Dr. Eggman.

Klaggen: "Ahh....this is interesting...he seems to have a few underlings. Maybe that's what I'm missing! Uggg...I'm getting ahead of myself...where the Hell am I going to find an underling who would serve me loyaly? Maybe a robot? Yes...a robot...they should be easy to find...it says here in Eggman's bio that he sells extra robots for cash. I've got a lot of money from stealing from my dumb brother-in-law; he's the biggest moron in the entire star system!"

Klaggen clicked on a link that went to "www.buymyeggbots.com" and looked for any qualifying servants. After he found Decoe and Becoe (from Sonic X) on the list, he wanted to know why they were for sale. In short, they were outdated by Eggman's servant god, Croix (+), and his partner in evil, Sigma. Klaggen tallied up the cost and looked up the exchange rate: 500 rings for just 10 of his Black coins, which was relatively cheap for Klaggen's race. He stroked the small tentacles protruding from the bottom of his face.

Klaggen: "I guess it's a start..." *clicked on the 'buy' button* "Hah! Someone tried to buy them before I did! But he was no match for my Alienware Technology Computer! In your face!"

At the guy who tried to buy the robots...

William Shatner: "Darn it! My, Compaq Presario was, too slow for the, other guy who bought them. I must, check for another robot for my, new Star Trek come-back."

Back to Klaggen's ship...

Klaggen: "It says I'm to land on Eggman's new secret base at the bottom of the ocean on his world. Off I go!"

Klaggen's black ship sped of to Eggman's base. There, his ship went underwater and docked in the bay of the base.

Bokkun: "Sorry, bub, but we're closed for now! Go back home! Nya nya!"

Eggman: "Bokkun! Get over here!"

Bokkun: "What?"

Eggman yelled in his face.

Eggman: "Do you know what kind of creature he is? A Mind Flayer! His currency is Black coins! The exchange rate for just one Black coin is massive! We could save a lot of room in our wallets!"

Bokkun: "B-but, Master, we're closed!"

Eggman: "I know that! But if you let this slide, I'll give you 1 Black coin."

Bokkun beamed; 50 rings (which equaled 1 Black coin) was more then he made in a month.

Bokkun: "Ok!"

Bokkun flew back to Klaggen.

Bokkun: "I changed my mind. We'll let you make your purchase, and THEN we'll close. Now, just sign these papers and I'll be right back!"

Klaggen: "Fine then. 'Name: Klaggen, Birth date: January 1st, 1900 a.d., Email address: whoneedssleep@yahoo.com, Zip code: uhh...your mom. I don't have a zip code. There we go, everything is filled out."

Bokkun: "One moment please." *leaves for a minute and comes back with Decoe and Becoe* "Here are your purchases. Thank you for using our website. Now, deposit your money and get out of here so I can get paid!"

Klaggen wheeled them into his ship and left the base.

Klaggen: "Now, lets turn you two on." *pushes a button on his ship that produced a pair of tendrils that shocked Decoe and Becoe.*

Decoe: "What happened?"

Becoe: "Yeah...I remember playing a game of Rock-Paper-Scissors to see who would be sold at the price of 250 rings."

Decoe: "I'm pretty sure that I picked rock..."

Becoe: "Crap."

Decoe: "What?"

Becoe: "So did I."

Decoe: "That means that..."

Decoe & Becoe: "We were both sold!"

Becoe: "But to whom?"

Klaggen: "To me! I am Klaggen of the Orivane clan, and I spent 10 Black coins to purchase you, so now I intend to use you! Now then, a little test..."

He looked around until he came across the 500-piece jigsaw puzzle he could never finish.

Klaggen: "Here! Finish this puzzle within 2 hours, or I'll scrap you both and buy new robots!"

Decoe & Becoe: "OK."

They sat down on the floor and started working on the puzzle together.

Decoe: "Becoe! That piece doesn't go there!"

Becoe: "Then where does it go?"

Decoe: "Here!"

Becoe: "No it doesn't! It goes right here!"

Decoe: "Ohh."

After about an hour and a half of this later, they were done.

Becoe: "Klaggen, we're done!"

Klaggen: "What? You are?"

Klaggen was sending hate mail to Piconjo while waiting for his Hentai porn movies to download.

Klaggen: "Well, let's take a look."

The puzzle was finished. The picture was that of Cream.

Klaggen: "BUNNY!!! Oh, ahem, hmm. Well done. It seems that you have earned the privilage of serving me. Come with me to the briefing room."

Decoe looked at Becoe and shrugged, but they willingly followed him. In the briefing room, Klaggen activated a hologram projector that showed a 3D map.

Klaggen: "This is what the humans call 'Arcum Asylum', a looney bin where humans are kept from causing havoc in society. Your job is to infiltrate the Asylum in disguise and make your way into the 'Visual Surveilence Room'. There, you will turn all of the intercoms on. Put your communicator next to the microphone and wait for further instructions. Now, go!"

Decoe & Becoe: "Yes, sir!"

Decoe and Becoe put on their disguises and got into the Asylum.

Guard: "Ahh, you two. Dave and Ben, you two are on surveilence duty."

Becoe: "In the surveilence room?"

Guard: "Of course in the surveilence room! Why do you two always say that?"

Decoe: "Uhh..just checking."

The guard showed them where the room was and they went in.

Becoe: "Get out the communicator, Decoe!"

Decoe: "Here it is!" *turns on the communicator and puts it near the microphone*.

Becoe turned on all of the intercoms on and the show began.

Klaggen: "Aft due mola netta ENDAL!"

All of a sudden, all of the staff in the Asylum stopped what they were doing and stared blankly into space.

Klaggen: "Mi uly Klaggen! Tolu rula roha Asylum, G ona tey vola del FREYA!!!"

Everyone left the Asylum and went into the field and layed themselves down, muttering.

Klaggen: "Ah ha! It worked! Now you two, stand by. I'm coming to your position to put my plan into action!"

Klaggen warped into the room.

Decoe: "So Boss, what's the plan?"

Klaggen: "Silence! Watch me use my ultimate power!"

The Mind Flayer spoke into the intercom another spell. The detainees in the cells on the moniters started to react madly, beating on the door and stuff. After a few seconds, they turned of monsters.

Decoe & Becoe: "OOOOOOOOO!"

Then the entire Asylum transformed into an evil version of itself. The place was black in despair, mixed with a lot more depressing colors.

Klaggen: "It worked! My plan has actually come to fruition! With my new fortress, I will extend my hand of evil into the reaches of this world!"

Decoe: "Hooray!"

Klaggen: "But first...I MUST CHECK MY EMAIL!!"

THE END?

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment