Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - A New Adventure of Randomness!

This is a series of stories packed into one. Some have Sonic related characters, and some do not. Adding more each time I get the chance.

Chapter 4 - A New Adventure of Randomness!

Chapter 4 - A New Adventure of Randomness!
Note: No plus sign equals no own.

Weresheep: "Before this gets started, I'd like to say that after I made 'Eggman and Croix's Adventure of Randomness', my inbox was already flooded with email to make a similar one. Never one to displease my fans, I put my thinking hat on and made this one. I hope it is as good as the other one. Sequels usually aren't."

Time: Aw come on, I really shouldn't have to put this here. Oh well. A few days after "Goodbye, Cerinia".

Remember Sigma from "Goodbye, Cerinia", how he fell onto The Egg Citadel? Well, lets just say that it didn't kill him. His real head escaped with Dr. Eggman. Eggman built him a new body and thus, a new adventure began aboard The Egg Carrier...

Johnny Quest: "Hey Hachi, what the Hell just happened to the camp?"

Hachi: "I do not know, My Friend, but I all of a sudden have this strange feeling of ecstasy....WOOOOOO!!! I can see through my hands!!"

Hachi collapsed on one of the tents unconcious. Bandit came out of the tent and mauled him to death.

Johnny Quest: "Holy crap! Better that stupid Hindu-speaking weirdo then me!"

Johnny tried to run, but got stepped on by one of those spider thingies. The hatch on it opened up to reveal Sigma.

Sigma: "This end is clear, Eggman. Commence operation: 'God Dammit, for the last time, your daughter's name is Jessie!' Do you read me?"

Inside The Egg Carrier, Eggman tied up Race and Jessie Bannon to a wall.

Eggman: "That's a 10-4. Do it, Croix!"

Croix+: "Aye aye. Alright, Bannon. Listen to this and listen good. You have a daughter named Jessie. You don't have a son, and his name isn't Johnny. A lot of people have been getting confused because of you and your gayness. Now, speak!"

Race: "Ummph!"

Croix: "What's that?"

Race: "Ummph!!" (he's trying to say "Jessie!")

Croix: "What's that, 'Johnny'? That's not the answer. Looks like it's another round of 'Wheel of Destiny' for you!"

Race: "UMMMMPHHHH!!!"

LATER!

Eggman and Sigma waited in the bushes for a moment. A white bunny came running with a box of cerial.

Eggman: "Got ya!"

Trix: "What the?"

Sigma: "Shut up!" *punches the crap out of the rabbit*

Eggman: "Trix are not for you, you Retarded Rabbit!"

Trix: *Starts crying like a wuss*

The kids come and took the cerial box away from Croix.

Croix: "Hey!"

Kid: "Silly immortal floating head, Trix are for kids!"

Croix: "What?"

Croix fired a hot red laser from his eyes that burn with the fires of a thousand evils and fried the kids to a cinder.

LATER!

Announcer: " With just two more minutes to go and with the Patriots down by 12 points, it seems to me that even with their star player, Waltor Payton, the Infernals still look like they can taste that Gridiron Trophy today, folks!"

Eggman: "Not while I'm alive! Huddle!"

Sigma and Croix listened in on Eggman's plan and broke off. Eggman beat up the half-time entertainment band and filled it with a battalion of his Egg Pawns and make them distract the crowd while Sigma and Croix got into position.

Patriot quarterback: "Time out! Time out!"

Referee: "You're out of time-outs! I can't just...YIKES!"

Croix beat the Ref up and put on his clothes.

Croix: "Ahem! Uh, go ahead."

Meanwhile...in the locker room...

Patriot full-back: "Ok, just one more minute and I'll be there, Coach."

Sigma: "Sorry, it's time to punch out." *jacks the full-back and puts on the uniform he was wearing* "With me as their full-back and Croix as the Ref, there's no way The Patriots will lose!"

Back at the field...

Croix: *On a talkie* "Master, everything is in place. It is time."

Eggman: "Good. Let's put this into action. It's time to stop, my minions!"

The Egg Pawns left the field, to everyone's relief. The players took their positions. The Patriots had the ball.

Patriot quarterback: "Ok, you guys. We need to win this. I'll fake pass to Payton, but I'll really hand off to the new full-back. Ready, BREAK!"

Patriots: "GO, PATRIOTS!"

Patriot quarterback: "Do, blue 42, set....HIKE!"

He was hicked the ball, fake passed it to Walter and handed the ball to Sigma. The Reploid plowed through the team of Infernals like a hot knife through butter. Well, more like a lightsaber through a Kataarn.

Announcer: "I don't believe this! The newbie fullback just ran the whole field! What a splendid turn of events!"

The Infernals received the ball. The one who caught it ran forward as fast as he could, but to his dismay...

Sigma: "RRRRRAAAAAAARRRRRRRGHHHH!!! I AM THE HIGHLANDER!!!"

Sigma tackled the Infernal and recovered the fumbled ball. He needed to only run like 20 yards. They made the extra 2 points and won the game.

Tyrande Whisperwind: "I award The Patriots with The Gridiron Trophy. Well done."

Eggman & Sigma: "YEAH!" *high five*

LATER!

Sigma had a full house. Croix had a flush. Eggman had all the cheese.

Sigma: "FULL HOUSE! HAH!"

Croix: "Dahhhh!"

Eggman: "Wait! You still have five-sies!"

Croix: "YES!"

LATER!

Obi-Wan's Force Ghost appeared in front of Sigma aboard The Egg Carrier while on it's way to Wal-Mart.

Obi-Wan: "Sigma...You still have much to learn..."

Sigma: "Like what?"

Obi-Wan: "You still haven't shipped out that 500 bucks for that lightsaber I let you borrow in Megaman X1. I have come to collect."

Sigma: "Sure. Here it is."

Obi-Wan: "Oh, thanks! ^_^"

The Jedi disappeared.

Sigma: "Jeez. To think that they charge less for rentals."

Eggman: "Who cares? I'm going to beat the crap out of everyone in front of me to get the first copy of 'Kingdom Hearts 2'."

LATER! (for the last time)

Eggman: "Boy, today sure was fun. I'm glad that I gave you a new body and stuff. But I initially thought that you hated me because I celebrate Hannikah."

Sigma: "Hey, I just don't like ensomnia."

Croix: "A toast! To Master, and Reploid Master!"

Bill "The Fox" Foster's reanimated corpse: "Zickey zackey, zickey zackey, HOY HOY HOY! Zickey zackey, zickey zackey, HOY HOY HOY! Zickey zackey, zickey zackey, HOY HOY HOY!" *drinks two whole beers about as fast as if you poured it on the ground*

Adam Carolla: "And now, GIRLS JUMPING ON TRAMPOLINES!!"

The three looked at the moniter and watched the hottie Juggies jump on a trampoline.

THE END!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment