Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Louis Mane, Bounty Hunter

This is a series of stories packed into one. Some have Sonic related characters, and some do not. Adding more each time I get the chance.

Chapter 5 - Louis Mane, Bounty Hunter

Chapter 5 - Louis Mane, Bounty Hunter
Note: No plus sign equals no own. Also, this has a spoiler in it (Sonic X; they will be underlined).

Time: After Cosmo fully recovered, which was a few days after "Goodbye, Cerinia".

Let's now take a look at a new fan character of mine; Louis Mane, a famous intergalactic bounty hunter. His jet black hair and Han Solo-like ingenuity wins him all the girls. He rather takes his bounties alive. Louis travels the galaxy, making an honest living. Except when he's forced to kill. This is his story, that entwines with two familiar characters...

Louis+: I wonder who my new client is. Don't know, but what I'm really concerned about the other two bounty hunters; not very many decent hunters in the galaxy anymore....

He entered the room of the ship that was bought for use of the three bounty hunters only. When Louis sat down in on the only open seat at a round table, he noticed that the other two were reading the newspaper. He did like wise.

After a couple of minutes, a holovid appeared on the middle of the table.

Zeus: "Greetings, legendary bounty hunters. I am Zeus, Master of Olympus. Reveal yourselves to your comrades, so your job can begin."

Louis and the other two did as they were told and put down the newspapers. All three of them gasped at the same time. Louis knew exactly who the other two were.

Louis: "Hey, you're Boba Fett! The son of Jango Fett, the clone bounty hunter dude. And your Samus Aran, the bounty hunter who hunted down those Metroids and defeated Mother Brain!"

Boba: "And you're the softy bounty hunter, Louis Mane, who would rather take his catch alive. Why are we here, Zeus? If that is who you are."

Zeus: "I will prove to you, Nonbeliever."

A bright light flashed. The three found themselves floating in a cosmic place. Louis looked down and saw that they were standing on the symbol of Zeus. They could see the stars everywhere. They were beautiful.

Zeus: "Do you believe me now?"

Everyone nodded.

Zeus: "Good! I am omninecent, and am aware of everything in my world. A few mortal minutes ago, I noticed my father, Kronos, doing something you mortals would be shocked to hear. Did anyone know who 'Dark Oak' was? Didn't think so. Anyway, Kronos has always been trying to escape Tartarus. This time, he has done something drastic; he resurrected Dark Oak's lackey, Black Narssisus. I am not aware of what he's capable of, but no doubt to release Kronos. You must stop him. Should you bring me the remains of Black Narssisus, I will give you something worth your time: 2 billion of your mortal credits...each."

The King of Olympus transported them back to the ship. Louis was pilot, Samus was co-pilot, and Boba was in gunner position.

Zeus: "You will find Black Narssisus in a place known as 'The End of The World'. There, Black Narssisus will try to bring Kronos through an alternate route in Tartarus. Hurry, before Kronos comes back into power!"

Boba: "Whatever. As long as I'm paid."

Samus: "Not to worry."

Louis: "Consider it done. I don't normally kill, but I will make an exception."

The ship sped off towards the unknown, ready to confront the vile Black Narssisus.

Samus: "Who is this 'Black Narssisus', anyway?"

Boba: "I think I do. He was some pansy Metarex commander. Though he was the most cunning of the commanders and was just as feared as Dark Oak himself, he still died, just like his master."

Louis: "Metarex...to everyone nowadays, they are just a bedtime story."

Samus: "They were a bedtime story when I was on SR-388. But I didn't know for sure if they really existed. It looks like they did indeed exist, or existed I should say."

Louis: "Hey Fett, how do you know about Metarex, anyway?"

Boba: "Got lucky, I guess. I heard rumors that Metarex faced something that they were having trouble with, as they once had a base on Tatooine. There were even a few Metarex soldiers in the Sarlaac during my brief stay. Then...the base was gone....all of the computers there said 'Master is dead'."

Samus: " 'Got lucky' my power-suited @$$."

Louis: "How far is this 'End of The World', anyway?"

Boba: "Not sure. Might be a while."

And so it was. Hours passed, with only Zeus' voice briefly saying, "Keep going...you're heading the right way..." and the basic chatter of the three crew.

In Tartarus, Kronos of Time was growing impatient with Black Narssisus.

Kronos: "How much longer, Metarex fool?"

Black Narssisus heard The Titan in his head as he prepared the ritual to free Kronos.

Black Narssisus: "Not much longer, Titan. As long as you keep your end of the bargain, so will I."

Kronos: "I know...should you release me, I will bring back the entire Metarex army, as well as your master, Dark Oak."

Black Narssisus: "Heh heh heh...not so weak, am I? HA HA HA HA!!!"

Back to the bounty hunters...

Louis: "Hey, you two, get in here! I think we are here!"

Samus and Boba ran into the cockpit.

Samus: *Looking at the swirling mass that was The End of The World* "My God...what the Hell is wrong with that place?"

Boba: "It's The End of The World; weird name, weird place. That's what a bounty hunter should always know."

Louis: "Kinda saw it coming. Here's a rumor I heard; it is said that this was the former home of the creatures known as 'The Heartless'. They said that The Heartless were twice as evil and vicious and powerful as the Metarex. Dark Oak himself was said to be a Heartless, because he could act like he was...well, heartless."

Boba: "I too heard those rumors. It is also said that Dark Oak was extremely powerful was because he swallowed his own planet's heart. A legend said that he would be defeated by someone who could utelize the power of Chaos energy."

Samus: "I heard that there were TWO of the hero creatures who defeated Dark Oak, and only did so when an alien, who was said to be the last of her kind, gave up her life and attached herself onto Dark Oak and weakened him."

Louis: "Wasn't there a rumor that said that the creature who gave up her life was brought back to life by means of what the barkeep said was 'Chaos Regeneration'? She came back only as a tiny seedling, though. That much power...and it was only enough for a seed...still, it's said that the creature had a very close friend who took care of her when she was a seed."

Boba: "I heard that one, too. He was a completely different kind of alien, too. There is a new rumor that went into cirrculation, that the girl alien had grown back into existence by the means of a very powerful being. Some say he was a demon, or some sort of guardian god or something. I don't know if any of this is true."

Samus: "We're in the atmosphere. It's so calm...anyway, the last I heard of the Metarex rumors was that the alien girl now lives with her close friend. Sweet, but I think it may be a little more then that."

The gossiping trio left the ship and began to scour the surface of the world.

Louis: "What does Black Narssisus look like, anyway?"

Boba: "We'll know when we find him. He seems to be the only one here."

Samus: *Adjusting her helmet* "I'm getting a life reading over to the north. I also detect invisible walls ahead. Stay near, or you could get lost."

The invisible maze lead them in winding turns and twists.

Louis: *BAM* "Ow. Wall. *BAM* "Ow. Wall."

Samus: "I said to stay close!"

They finally got out of the maze. The place was eeriely calm. Boba had his rifle on the ready, with Louis' shoulder-mounted blaster was alerted.

Samus: "This place...I've been to Dark Aether before, but even it had SOME light."

Boba: "Thermal isn't picking up anything. How are we supposed to get the money if we can't find the bounty."

Louis: "Keep your guard up. I have a bad feeling about this."

A dark creature moved in the Catacombs. It's bright yellow eyes a beaken in the darkness. It melded into the shadows and followed the bounty hunters.

Louis: "ACK!"

Samus: "What is it?"

Louis: "I picked up some movement. We're being followed. My radar says that it has no 3D qualities. It's almost like it's a..."

Boba: "Shadow?"

Louis: "Exactly. It stopped. I don't think it will get too close."

Samus: "We have to flush it out somehow...that's it! Turn all off the lights."

Boba: "This could be interesting."

All of the lights went off. That was a bad move.

Lous: "Crap."

Samus & Boba: "What?"

Louis: "Picking up even more movement...a lot are coming....but I think we can take 'em. They appear to be little."

Samus: "Zeus said to hurry, so let's run and gun!"

Louis: "3...2...1...RUN!"

Louis, Boba, and Samus ran deeper into the cave, while shadow Heartless remnants jumped on the hunters. Boba blasted several out of the air.

Boba: "How many of these things did you say there were?"

Louis: "Lots."

Boba: "This is too easy."

The hunters hid behind a corner and gave the Heartless the slip.

Samus: "We got everything an adventure can get. All we're missing is one big spooky and strong one..."

At that moment, an Invisible Heartless came into view.

Louis: "Crap! It can cloak?"

Boba: "Let's heat things up."

Boba turned on his torch and set it on fire, but it disappeared and the fire went out.

Samus: "My visor can't pick it up."

Boba: "Dammit!"

The Invisible was behind Samus and was going to stab her with his jagged sword. As it came into view, it was suddenly snatched up.

Louis: "What the Hell?"

They turned to see similar creatures eating the Invisible. They were black, but didn't have any symbols on them. They hunched over the Heartless, feasting on the darkness of it's body.

Samus: "Scanning...complete. It says these are known as 'Necroids' (+). They are found only in the darkest of places, feeding on the darkness. It looks like these things recently set up here. They only eat darkness...no meat."

Louis: "That's a relief. With most of the Heartless gone, the food chain seems to becoming vibrant again."

Boba: "I wanted that one."

After leaving the Necroids to their feast, they proceeded to the Main Chamber.

Samus: *Whispering* "There he is; Black Narsissus."

Louis: "Let's come up with a plan. First, we..."

Black Narssisus: "So, you think that your plan will succeed? HAH! Not against me!"

Hunters: "CRAP!"

Black Narssisus summoned dark tentacles from the ground and they caught everyone.

Boba: "Just wait 'til I get my hands on you..."

Black Narssisus: "He he he...once Kronos is free, he will bring back Dark Oak, and without Cosmo to weaken him, he will be invincible!"

Louis: "So the rumors WERE true! The girl's name was Cosmo! Sorry to break this to you, but Cosmo may still be alive."

Samus: "That's right; if what you say is true, then, Black Narssisus, that your master was killed because of Cosmo, then it will happen again; in other words, you lose again!"

Black Narcissus: "Ha ha ha! But if Kronos makes my master stronger...I WON'T HAVE TO WORRY!!!"

Boba: "Hey, it's your funeral, pal. Turn off all the lights!"

Darkness engulfed the area.

Black Narssisus: "I don't fear the darkness, fools!"

Louis pried out of the tenticles and shot at Black Narssisus, but he vanished behind him.

Black Narssisus: "You must try harder then that."

Louis: The Heartless or the Necroids aren't coming....God dang it, this should've worked!

Louis got mad and kicked at the air. Surprisingly, Black Narssisus was right nexted to him and got shinned.

Black Narssisus: "GAHHHHHH!!!"

His shin broke off.

Boba and Samus: "What the Hell!?"

They were unwrapped and landed next to Louis.

Everyone: 0.o?

Kronos: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAT!!!?? Black Narssisus, you are WEAKER then any one I've seen!! Cunning, but WEAK!!!"

Louis blasted Black Narssisus back to Hell and took his remaining eyes.

Kronos: "I'll get you for this!"

Samus: "Don't think so."

The Necroids jumped into the portal where Kronos was and began to devour him.

Kronos: "BUT..BUT, HOW?!?! I AM A TITAN!!! THE FATHER OF TIME AND DARKNESS ITSELF!!!"

Louis: "Exacly. Necroids EAT darkness!"

Boba: "Go to Hell, Titan SOB."

Kronos: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

His voice trembled the entire place. The hunters escaped The End of The World in time to witness Kronos' power destroy The End of The World.

Boba: "Now, let's get paid!"

THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment