Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - Klaggen vs. Chaotix

This is a series of stories packed into one. Some have Sonic related characters, and some do not. Adding more each time I get the chance.

Chapter 6 - Klaggen vs. Chaotix

Chapter 6 - Klaggen vs. Chaotix
Note: No plus sign equal no own.

Time: 3 days after "Klaggen The Mind Flayer".

Meanwhile, while Klaggen was checking his email, he was also going over his new plan in his head while Decoe and Bocoe were goofing off.

Klaggen+: My next plan...if I'm going to extend my dark plans, I need a queen. But, who will marry me? There isn't a female Mind Flayer for lightyears..or maybe I can find the most attractive person here. Hah! No spam fo me! Now that I'm done, I'm going to do more research.

He spent hours on the computer searching for someone.

Klaggen: "You two! Robots! Tell me, who is the most ripe aged creature you know of that I could marry?"

Decoe and Bocoe were truly perplexed by this question.

Decoe: "Uhhh...how old are you, exactly?"

Klaggen: "Over 100 years."

Bocoe: He sounds more like he's in his mid-30's.

Klaggen: "Someone not too young and not too old...who fits that description?"

Decoe: "How about Vanilla, Cream's mother? She's shouldn't be too young or too old."

Klaggen: "Maybe...hmmmm...sounds about right. Let's see...'Vanilla The Rabbit', here it is. Ohh, ohhh, BUNNY!!! She's perfect! Where can I find her?!"

Bocoe: "Somewhere here on Earth, sir. Soon after Dark Oak's defeat, a number of planetary immigrants, one of which was Cream's family, moved to Earth."

Klaggen: "Dark Oak...we, The Mind Flayers, celebrated for a night and a day after he was destroyed 8 years ago...no matter. I have a new job for you."

Decoe & Bocoe: "Yes, sir?"

Klaggen: "I have turned one of the detanees of this Asylum into a monster that has an incredible sense of smell. Take him and search for the mother. Also, take Cream as well, for I shall FORCE her to marry me....she is single, right?"

Decoe: "Uhhh...none of the guys at Sonic Team really knew who Cream's father was. But we do know that he is probably dead or otherwise. So yes, she's single."

Klaggen: "Right then! The monster is in room #490. Do not return here until you find Vanilla! Now, GO!"

Decoe and Bocoe ran out of the ship to room #490. Klaggen looked at the picture of Vanilla on his computer.

Klaggen: "Vanilla...you will be mine, or else..."

Somewhere in the woods...

Weresheep (that's me): "And that's all that I heard of the matter. Terrible thing, that is..."

Cream: "Poor Blaze...will she be ok?"

Weresheep: "Of course! She's way too stubborn to let something like that to bring her down. But, I am more concerned about her emotional pain...I'm sure that Sonic feels the same way...anyway, more news; Arcum Asylum was recently abandoned for some odd reason." *stroking my now longer beard* "The reports say that it is now inhabited by monsters or something. Kinda weird, really."

Cream: "Monsters?"

Weresheep: "That's what the news said. Anyhow, I've got to get back to the base on the moon; got a new idea just now. See ya, Cream. Tell your mother I said 'Hi'!"

Cream: "OK! Goodbye, Mr. Sheep!"

I left and she waved goodbye. Nearby, Vector was planning to do what he's always wanted to do, but was too nervous.

Vector: "Charmy! How do I look? Is my tie on right? Do I look ok? Are these flowers beautiful enough?"

Charmy: "You look fine! Now just go already!"

Espio: *Appearing out of nowhere* "Vector, what the heck are you doing?"

Vector: "Me? Uhh, well, you see, I was uhhhh..."

Charmy: "He's going to ask Vanilla if she likes him."

Vector: "Shut up, Charmy!" *grabs his face with his hand* "Jeez, you're 14 years old and you're STILL annoying!"

Espio: "What? You're kidding me! Not again. The last time you tried to get involved in a romance, you almost got Tails and Cosmo flattened by your 'Big Idea'. But, I guess that this is only a baby step. Just try to hurry, or you'll be too old. I'll stay back and watch you."

Vector: "Ok...I'm just really nervous." *Deep breath* "Ok, here goes."

Vector walked to the door of the house and knocked on it. No answer. He knocked again. Still no answer.

Cream: "Hey Mr. Vector, what are you doing?"

Vector: "ACCKKKK!! Don't scare me like that! I was just seeing if your mother was here."

Cream: "I'll check out back."

She left Vector standing there. Espio and Charmy gave him the thumbs up, but he wasn't looking too hot. By the way, not looking too hot can be dangerous for a crocadile, but Vector was different. He pulled the strap of his tie a little and gulped.

Cream: "EEEEEEKKKKK!!!"

Chaotix: "WHA!!!?"

The three ran to the back and noticed the gaping hole in the house.

Vector: "What the heck?"

Cream: "Mother! Where are you?"

Charmy: "Hey, I found Gemerl!"

The Bee lifted up a little rubble to reveal the robot. It stood up and spun it's head around.

Espio: "I think I know what happened here. We are still detectives, after all. Whoever did this wasn't human, or a robot for that matter. It headed off that way."

Vector: Ugggghhhh...what were the chances? "Lead the way, Espio. We need to find Vanilla."

Cream: "Ohh, Mother..."

Espio ran through the woods by way of Ninjitsu. Vector wasn't as young as he used to be, as he had problems keeping up. But the thought of Vanilla being captured by some monster kept him going.

Charmy: "Hey guys, I can see something up ahead. It's a monster, alright! And it has Vanilla!"

Cream: "A monster?"

Decoe: *To Bocoe* "Hey, I think we're being followed!"

Bocoe: "No matter. We forgot Cream, but she is one of the people following us. Klaggen won't get mad."

Decoe: "I hope you're right..."

Bocoe: "Now, let's see what this baby can REALLY do! Hee-ya, great beast! Hee-ya!" *whips the monster's reins*

The wolf-like beast howled freakishly and ran even faster, losing it's persuers.

Espio: "Dammit...it got away....we can stil follow it's trail, though. Keep following!"

Decoe and Bocoe got to the Asylum and tied up Vanilla. She was placed before Klaggen, who's face was surrounded by the shadows.

Klaggen: Bunny, bunny, bunny, bunny.... "Hello, Vanilla...heh heh heh...do you like what I've done to the place? Really quite lovely, don't you think?"

Vanilla: "Who are you, and why did you kidnap me?"

Klaggen: "Ha ha ha! You'll know soon enough. In the mean time, try to get comfy; you'll be tied up for a while if need be.

Vanilla was gagged and thrown into an empty cell.

Klaggen: "And now to prepare for the wedding...heh heh heh...I can just make a pair of rings when I need too. And I need to right now. Decoe! Bocoe! Keep a sharp eye out for Cream when she arrives. Take the Great Lycan with you. I'll be making preparations."

Bocoe: "Can I name him 'Bobo'?"

Klaggen: "Fine, whatever. Just get going!"

The robots left with the creature. Klaggen went to his ship and instantly created a pair of black rings.

Klaggen: "Heh heh heh...only one thing is missing, now..."

Outside the Asylum...

Espio: "The trail leads to here."

Cream: "This is the Asylum that Mr. Sheep was talking about. Mother is in there...with all of those monsters."

Vector: "Don't *pant* worry, Cream *pant*, we'll rescue *pant* Vanilla. Move over *pant*."

He's getting too old for this crap. He started to ram the door with his strength. It finally came down after like 10 hits.

Espio: "So much for a stealthy entrance."

Decoe and Bocoe ran to Klaggen.

Decoe: "Klaggen! Cream has arrived, and she's being accompanied by the Chaotix Detectives Vector, Charmy and Espio!"

Klaggen: "Quick! Get into the main hall. When I give you the signal, you and my monsters will apprehend them."

Decoe & Bocoe: "Right!"

They waited in the main hall for the Chaotix Detectives and Cream. The Heroes entered the room, unaware of the danger from within.

Espio: "This doesn't feel right...I'll check it out. Stay here." *turns invisible*

Cream: "I hear something..."

Klaggen: "Grab them!"

A throng of monsters grabbed the Heroes. They struggled, but to no avail.

Klaggen: "Ha ha ha! You! Bring Vanilla in here!"

Decoe: "Yes, sir!"

Decoe ran off and came back with Vanilla and ungagged her.

Vanilla: "Cream!"

Cream: "Mother! Please let her go!"

Klaggen: "I don't think so! I have plans for her; and you!"

Charmy: "What do you have in mind, Squid-face?"

Klaggen: "Easy! I am Klaggen The Mind Flayer, and I need a beautiful queen for when I extend my dark hand across the globe. And your mother here will do just nicely as my wife."

Vanilla: "What? I won't let you marry me!"

Klaggen: "Maybe I can get you to reconsider." *signals Bocoe*

Bocoe put a leash on Bobo and stood so that Bobo was close to Cream, drooling and growling at her.

Cream: *Shakes*

Klaggen: "Here is your choice; marry me, or your delicate little daughter will be devoured by the Great Lycan. I don't like to waste life, so I say you choose the former. So, what'll it be?"

Vanilla looked at her daughter; if she chose wrong, Cream would be torn limb from limb by that monster.

Vanilla: "I...I..."

Klaggen: "Yes, My Dear?"

Vanilla: "I...do..."

Klaggen: "Hah hah hah hah! That was good practice! Now that that's settled, I want you to say that again, but this time, it will be official."

Vector's eyes suddenly exploded in a blue flame, then a red flame of anger and hate. That's already two parts of the path to the Dark Side, skipping fear.

Vector: "AAARRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH!!!!"

Vector found the strength he needed and ripped the arms off the monster that was holding him and beat the s*** out of it. Espio appeared and threw Kunai knives at two more, killing them instantly. Cream, being the pacifist that she is, flew into the air and unhooked a chandelier, thus killing a few monsters (including Bobo) indirectly. Charmy, well, he stung one that was dead, but he didn't know. I'm not a big Charmy fan: I was stung, I have allergies, and it was absolute HELL!

Klaggen: "Fools! You can't stop me! Decoe, Bocoe! Grab Vanilla and let's get the Hell out of here!"

Victor: "Not today!"

The Croc grabbed the robots and bashed their heads together. They weren't destroyed, but damaged.

Victor: "I'm gonna make you into Kalamari, 'cuz you're next!"

Klaggen: "Fool of a Crocodile! You can't stop a Mind Flayer!"

Klaggen fired a spell at Vector, but it was swatted aside. Vector was in his face before Klaggen knew it.

Klaggen: "Crap..."

Vector: "Say goodnight, Squid-face."

Vector grabbed Klaggen's leg with his maw and spun him around faster and faster. Espio threw Decoe into the air, while Charmy and Cream lifted him and Bocoe into the air, setting them as targets for Vector.

Vector: *Lets go*

Klaggen flew at Decoe and Bocoe, hit them and they flew throught the roof and landed on Klaggen's ship. It turned on and sped off to far away lands.

Klaggen: "I'll be BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!"

Alienware Tech. Computer: "You've got mail! ^_^"

Espio: "That was a sensible piece of embionce."

Vector untied Vanilla and took out the amazingly undamaged flowers.

Vector: "Uhhh, Vanilla, will you uhh, accept these f-f-from me?"

Vanilla: "Oh, Vector, these are lovely. Thank you! ^_^"

Vector: "Oh, uh, yes, well, uh, you're welcome."

Cream: "Thank you for saving Mother, Mr. Vector!"

Vector: "Oh yeah, I did, didn't I?"

Charmy: "Hey! Not without me and Espio!"

Espio: "Hm!"

Vector: "Of course! Not without you guys!" *grabs Espio and Charmy* "The Chaotix Detective Agency is nothing without his fellow detectives!"

Vanilla & Cream: "He he he he he."

Cthulua (he's wearing a mask so no one will be put under a spell): "Hey, Arcum guys, I'm back from vacation!" *looks around the wrecked place* "What the heck? Ohh well. I guess this means that I get to go on vacation again! Osaka, here I come!"

THE END

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment