Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - A short story about Anth

This is a series of stories packed into one. Some have Sonic related characters, and some do not. Adding more each time I get the chance.

Chapter 7 - A short story about Anth

Chapter 7 - A short story about Anth
Note: No plus sign equals no own.

Time: 17 years before "Goodbye, Cerinia".

Ever want to know what the Hell Samael was babbling about in "The Return of Blaze: Chapter 1"? Well, this is his story...as well as another's.

There was the darkness of a dark, forgotten ship, that would never be known until now. It was The Necropolis, Samael's ship. He had done a horrifying deed; he had stolen The Necronomicon, and was planning to use it's awesome power.

Samael: "I finally have it; The Necronomicon! With it, I will summon to this plane, a servant...an immortal servant. Only a newly dead soul will work."

The Necromancer lifted the Book with his magic and began to chant a spell. A dark mist appeared, followed by a human shape beginning to appear in the middle of it.

Samael: Yes! That's it! Give me his soul, forever!

It was a 12-year old boy. He was Anth, Agent South's deceased little brother (you remember what South said about his little brother in "Goodbye, Cerinia", right?). He had just recently died of the terminal disease. Samael wanted a servant who would obey him without question forever. The Zombie rose from the ground, his dark eyes shone in the darkness.

Samael: He ha ha ha ha ha! That's right; RISE!!!

Samael almost finished the ritual, which would have put Anth under his total control. All of a sudden, a fox burst into the room.

James McCloud: "Hold it there, Creepy!"

Samael: "Wha? Who the Hell are you? How dare you interrupt me!?"

James: "This. I'm James McCloud, and you had better stop."

James shot the Necromancer in the shoulder, stopping the ritual.

Samael: "Damn it all! I'll make you suffer for this, McCloud! You hear me? SUFFER!!!!"

Samael disappeared into a purple smoke. Anth, who was aware of everything that was happening, grabbed the Necronomicon.

Anth+: "James! He escaped, but don't worry about it. You must get the Hell out of this place, or it'll blow!"

James: "What?"

Anth: "Just go!"

They both ran in different directions; James running back to his Arwing, while Anth ran to the escape pods. The escape pod launched to the planet below, which was Earth.

Hours later...

Anth: Back home...never thought it would happen like this. Anyway, I had better make sure that no one ever knows about me or The Necronomicon. No mortal eyes are meant to see it.

And so it was... short, yet sweet. Anth will appear in later stories by yours truly.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment