Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Round 1

Simply put, the Sonic Team humorously answer fan mail. Most of the guys who sent them the mail are actual people. My special greetings to cosmo_the_plant: this is funny, but not my best I admit.

Chapter 1 - Round 1

Chapter 1 - Round 1
note: No plus sign equals no own.

Weresheep (that's me): "Hello there, kurds and whey! This thingamajig is....something massive this way comes!"

Anth+: "I think he's trying to say that this fanfic is not really a story, but more like a game show, but without the games. Instead, we have special guests; the Sonic Team and more!"

Sonic: "Uhh, Tails, how did we get here again?"

Tails: "Because Weresheep and Anth have helped us in the past, so why not help them?"

Shadow: "Plus, unless we do this, Sega is so gonna fire our asses."

Weresheep: "In this corner, we have....ok, I'm fine, I'm fine...AHEM!...The Sonic Team, as well as myself, Anth, and the rest of the fan characters will be answering FAN MAIL!!!"

Round 1....

Dear Sonic,

Where exactly did you come from? And don't give me that crap; I know you weren't really born on Christmas Island, Mobius; heroes are made, not born.

-BIGNUT (one of my friends; it stands for "Bastard In Green Nefariously Underhands Terrorists)

Sonic: "Well, that's a pretty obvious answer; on a piece of paper, drawn by Yuji Naka. It happened like this....Dad, you tell 'em."

Yuji Naka: *Translated* "One day, I needed to get a mascot, a character, a fun-loving good guy for Sega, so I took my pencil and thought 'Hmmm...what to draw?'. Then, POOF! It was Sonic's head. After I finished the drawing, he jumped off of the paper and onto my shoulder. 'Hey there! The name's Sonic: Sonic The Hedgehog!' He said to me. I told him my name and that I drew him. Now he calls me 'Dad'."

Weresheep: "Next one is addressed to Tails!"

Dear Miles "Tails" Prower:

I surf the net on a regular basis and realize that you are not a very popular character. Look, I know that Weresheep and a ton other guys and Cosmo like ya, but the majority doesn't...how does that make you feel? Also, do you know anyone from your family?

-ESSAY (Excellent Secret Service Annihilates Yetis)

Tails: "This letter kinda makes me feel nervous. I know; I'm not as popular as Sonic, or as cool as Shadow, but I just have to be me. Because that's why Weresheep made me his favorite and what made me Cosmo's friend....*Blushes*...Uh, anyway....My family...There are many answers to that. There are so many versions of Sonic, it's hard to say. Though mostly, I don't know them...Weresheep said that he would help find them if he can get a lead. So no, I don't know my family...*sniff*...I'm sorry..."

Weresheep: "Don't worry about it, my friend. I'm sure that they'll be found. On to the next one."

Dear Knux:

I've been meaning to ask you; HOW THE HELL CAN YOU GLIDE!!? I mean, you don't even have f***ing wings! Other then that, whatever happened to Tikal and Chaos? They're in the Master Emerald, do you talk to them?

-RYU (Rightious Youth Underware)

Knux: "What was that guy's name? No matter. How can I glide? I can come up with better questions then that! But seriously, these aren't quills; they're the reason why I can glide."

Shadow: "Either that or your empty head makes you float!"

Knux: "Hey, you get over here and say that! Grrr...Wait, Tikal and Chaos? Yeah...occasionally. Chaos doesn't talk, so Tikal translates for him. As you might expect, Tikal is the usual 'pure of heart princess' you might take her to be. Chaos, though...he seems to have a thing for Tikal. I can just see it..."

Anth: "That's nice...No, really. I'll read the next one...it's also from RYU:"

Dear Metal Sonic:

Weresheep recently told me that after that one chapter of 'Tales of the Universe', he managed to rebuild your head and refresh your memory. Though this was not stated in any of his stories so far. Anyway, how do you feel; in the end, you said that the Krozoa god was preventing your evolution; what the hell? Besides the point, what do you do now? Any girlfriends?

-RYU

Metal Sonic: "I will not answer that first question, for I do not know the answer myself. Still...what you say....I can 'feel'....only my head, though. A fox came to me once, though it wasn't Tails...She looked like a chiuahua (don't know how to spell). She had only one tail. She said she was someone's one true girlfriend, but when I clearly said that her 'boyfriend' was already married to another fox, a blue one, she took me and threw me half across the room. Then General Grievous came in and kicked her @$$ and dragged her away. I felt anger, as well as a sensation that would have tickled my gut. And no...no girlfriends. I'm a lone wolf....hedgehog...robot."

Anth: "Kayyyyyyy.....we're out of time and Weresheep is ready to fall asleep on us. So, we must cut this chapter short."

Weresheep: "ZZZZzzzzzzzz.....zzzzzzzzzzz...."

Shadow: "I'm in the next one."

Sonic: "Good luck, Shadow. Come on Knux, Dad."

Yuji Naka: "Sonic-san, can you run me to headquarters? I need to resume my job as producer. We're making two new Sonic games and I don't want to be late."

Tails: "You guys go on. I want to see everyone else answer their fan mail."

Knux: "Me too. Weresheep stole the Master Emerald and won't give it back until the show is over."

Sonic: "That's cool. Come on, Dad!" *grabs Yuji Naka and runs out the door to Sega Headquarters in Japan*

By the way, I really am pretty tired.4qwgpu;0[saionouerhberhhrghurfcghurgehui.

Sorry bout that. I actually fell asleep on the laptop. Can you believe it? Anyway, get on to the next chapter already. See ya soon!

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment