Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Round 2

Simply put, the Sonic Team humorously answer fan mail. Most of the guys who sent them the mail are actual people. My special greetings to cosmo_the_plant: this is funny, but not my best I admit.

Chapter 2 - Round 2

Chapter 2 - Round 2
note: no plus sign equals no own

Weresheep: "Welcome back, audience! And readers! We're back, and as you can see, I'm feeling fine. I even took the time to make the little descriptions under our names like on Attack of The Show!"
[That's me, the badass] <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< RIGHT HERE!!!

Anth+: "Anyway, when we last left, we were answering fan mail, as that is the point of this story. START ROUND 2!!!"
[Undead Moron]

Round 2...

Dear Shadow:

You are the coolest character in the entire Sonic franchise, ever. Who needs Sonic when you can just grab a gun and shoot the bloody heads off of those damn aliens? Certainly no one else but you. What I can't seem to get out of my head is this: Why did you curse in the game named after you? It's a real first.

-Whiterose (not an acronym)

Shadow
[Badass Anti-Sonic]: "What do we have here? Someone who actually has good taste. I know, I am a lot cooler then that blue hedgehog. He wouldn't be caught dead with a gun in his hand, but I'd rather pick up a semi-automatic and blast that damn Black Doom straight back to hell. As for the cursing, well....what the hell is wrong with you? That's just who I am."

Anth: "Umm...well put, Shad. Next letter, please."

Dear Cream:

I read almost all of Weresheep's fanfics and I think "Jack's Requiem" is the best so far, besides his second super story. Aren't you sad that Jack stayed behind on Sauria to think things through? Do you miss him?

-RYU

Anth: "Jeez, this 'RYU' sure likes to read and write."

Cream
[Innocent, too-trusting bunny]: "I do miss Mr. Jack. When he comes back, I hope he comes to see me!"

Cheese
[uhhh....the midget that flies around Cream's head]: "Chao Chao!"

Weresheep: "What did it say?"

Dear Blaze:

I think you are hot, but it seems that I'm too late and you were snagged by Sonic. I thought you were mine! Well, I lost and that's that. Straight to the point: Is Sonic a good kisser?

-AXRAG (Anorexic Xenophobic Retard Assassinates Gays)

Camera Guy: "Ok, I'm just going to get a close up of Blaze's face here, and..."

Blaze
[Sonic's cat girlfriend]: "Back off!" *punches the camera*

KKKRRRRRRZZZZZZSSSSSSSTTTTT!!!! *plays wait music* Having technical difficulties. Please wait.....

KKKRRRZZZZTTTT!!!!

Weresheep: "Huff, huff, whew! That was hectic. The camera back on yet? Good. Anyway, sorry about that; she was REALLY uncomfortable with her personal space being invaded like that. We managed to calm her down."

Anth: "Yeah, the word 'drugged' would be more appropriate right now. First we had to hold her down and put her to sleep, then we force fed Blaze with like 8 handfuls of catnip. It won't last long, but she will answer this letter."

Blaze walks to the chair in a drunken slur.

Blaze: "Whoopsie daisies. Woahhh....Ok, I'm in the chair."

Anth: "Soooo...what would you like to say about this letter?"

Blaze: "Oh, he he! Awww, he thinks I'm hot. Te he!" *fireballs ignite in her hands* "I AM hot! Oh Sonic, you kiss me so well. When I surprised you with our first, I REALLY REALLY liked it! I like to kiss him; I secretly think that he's sweet, and-"

Blaze closed her eyes and shook her head a few times. She was sober.

Blaze: "Ughh, what was I doing?"

Anth: "Answering the question on the letter."

Blaze: "What letter?" *reads it again* "WHAT!!? WHO IS THIS GUY!!? HOW DARE HE ASK SUCH A PERVERTED QUESTION LIKE THAT!!!?"

I pulled a ball if yarn out of nowhere and threw it past Blaze. She chased it and pounced on it and curled into a ball and started to paw at it.

Blaze: "Nyow. Meow!" *starts purring*

Blaze started to roll around in the background with the ball of yarn. Periodically paws at it and stuff. This will probably last for the rest of this chapter, I don't know.

Weresheep: "Hey, that actually worked. We're gonna have to put up with her until Sonic comes back. On to the last letter for the chapter."

Dear Rouge:

How are you so damn hot? Really. The only bat I know that would be just as popular as you would be Batman. Who are you falling for?

-Legendary Frog

Rouge
[Jewel loving bat]: "Legendary what? I get this a lot." *sigh* "How can I help it if I'm sexy? Are you blaming me?"

Anth: "Just answer the next question. Weresheep looks like he's gonna pass out again."

Weresheep: "Look! The Blender of Gizmo! It slices, it dices, it makes chili in Rome!"

Rouge: "Fine, just don't forget my jewels."

Weresheep: "CRACKER JACK!!!"

Rouge: "I'll take that as a yes. Let's see, who am I falling for?..."

Anth: "Many have been stumped by this question. Many have lied. Some have made up stuff. But now, the truth: Shadow, or Knux?"

Rouge: "Why do I have to choose between those two?"

Anth: "Gee, haven't you noticed? It started out as Knux, but then accusations wavered when Sonic Heroes and Sonic Battle made their debut, as you have shown several signs of concern for Shadow. It's time to end this. Some have even stated that you are so sexualy appealing, you are a lesbo."

Rouge: "WHAT!!!? Where did you hear that!!?"

Anth: "A LOT of places...Not that I wish that you were."

Rouge: "Ohh...you seem to have some honor in you I guess..."

Anth: "HOLY S***!! You'd better not be falling for me!" *pulls out a mirror and stares into it* "Then again, why avert your attention from this, eh baby? Booya!"

Weresheep: "I think that this debate is inconclusive."

Anth: "Hey sheep guy, you're blocken strict sober!"

Weresheep: "Alkeselsor tablets. Just discovered them in Rouge's purse. They're like a frikken miracle!"

Rouge: "MY purse? Get back here!" *chases me*

Weresheep: "Uhh, maybe after you've calmed down! That's all for this chapter, folks!"

Sonic came behind the set to find Blaze still playing around with the yarn ball.

Sonic: "Uhhhh...Blaze? Are you...feeling alright?"

Blaze: "Nyow!" *notices Sonic* "Ummm....heh heh.....Hey, it's not what you think. It's just that I..."

Sonic: "It speaks for itself. Cat hormones."

Blaze: "Right...Let's get out of here."

They left.....HOLDING HANDS!!!!

End of 2nd Chapter

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment