Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - Round 3

Simply put, the Sonic Team humorously answer fan mail. Most of the guys who sent them the mail are actual people. My special greetings to cosmo_the_plant: this is funny, but not my best I admit.

Chapter 3 - Round 3

Chapter 3 - Round 3
Note: no plus sign equals no own.

Weresheep
[that's me; I'm awesome]: "How the heck did we survive that?"

Anth+
[Numbskull Zombie]: "Your guess is as good as mine. I thought that Rouge would never stop chasing us. Too bad for your jewels, though."

Rouge
[Pretty but painful bat]: "Ohhh boys..."

Weresheep: "Oh crap, she found us!"

Anth: "Uh, while we continue running for our lives, let's start round three of fan mail!"

Round 3...

Dear Amy:

Why do you have a Sonic fetish? You do realized that he's with Blaze now, right?

-FUNK (Founder of Uninteresting Nerd Killers)

Amy
[Probably more of a dog then Weresheep takes her for]: "What does that say under my name? Oh go f*** yourself, Weresheep!"

Weresheep: "A LITTLE BUSY HERE!!!"

Rouge: "Get back here! Give me back my purse!"

Amy: "I don't know why. I just stare into his eyes and think, 'oh Sonic, you were meant for me'. But with Blaze....I'll win him back, I just have to!"

Anth: "That's nice. This next one's for....gotta go!" *runs from Rouge*

Dear Espio:

Ninjas are cool, and so are you. What ever inspired you to become a ninja, anyway?

-BIGNUT

Espio
[He's got that whole "I'm a ninja, stay away" aura about him]: "It all comes back from my time in Japan, where Sensei found me on the streets. He took me in and taught me the ways of the ninja, as well as..."

Just then, Rouge's purse landed on Espio's horn and hung there.

Espio: "Oh great..."

Rouge: "You'd better give me my purse, Scaly."

Espio: "I'm going to remain neutral in this dispute."

Rouge: "If you're not with me, you're against me!"

Espio: *Sigh*...

Rouge made an attempt at Espio, but he disappeared. He reappeared in another chair on the set.

Espio: "Let's get to the next letter already."

Dear Vector:

Crocodiles are pretty neat. I know they are vicious predators, but do you ever get the urge to rip the esophagus out of the nearest animal and devour it's flesh?

-AXRAG

Vector
[Musicus Crocodilus]: "I usually only get the urge when an Eggbot comes around. Also around cooked meat if you know what I mean."

Espio: "Short and simple as usual."

Vector: "Hey! What's that supposed to mean?"

Espio: "Nothing...Let's see here....one letter left until the end of the chapter."

Dear Charmy:

I don't really like bees. Their stingers really hurt. But I don't hate you, Charmy. Can you forgive me for disliking your brethren?

-SomeGuyFromSpace

Charmy
[Annoying little bumble bee]: "Of course I can forgive you, uhhh....what's this guy's name? People can be weird sometimes. Just play a little music to them and they won't try to sting you as often. Good music."

Vector: "Bum, bada, bum, BADA!!"

Charmy: "Hey Vector, let me listen! Let me listen!" *charges*

Vector: "No way, Charmy!" *grabs face*

Charmy: "I wanna listen, I wanna listen!"

Weresheep: "I don't think I can run another step...huff huff...save yourself, Anth.....we'll be back in the next chapter...." *falls over*

Anth: "Listen, I don't have your frikken purse! Hey, here it is." *takes purse off of Espio's head* "Just take the damn thing."

Rouge: "This'll teach you to take something that isn't yours, Zom-bag!" *kicks head off*

Anth: "Speak for yourself. Take this!"

Anth's body moved up to Rouge and kicked her shin.

Rouge: "Ouch! Ohh, I'll get you back for this. Hiya!" *kicks top half off*

Anth: "Is that all ya got? Screw it. Let's just call this thing off and I'll give you this extra jewel I was going to sell." *top half reaches into the pocket of his bottom half* "Where is it?"

Rouge pulled his hand out and saw a bright garnet in his pocket.

Rouge: "Ooooo! For me? How sweet! ^_^"

Anth: "Yeah yeah, quit your sarcasm and thankless remarks. We'll be back to the show after this."

END OF CHAPTER!


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment