Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Round 4

Simply put, the Sonic Team humorously answer fan mail. Most of the guys who sent them the mail are actual people. My special greetings to cosmo_the_plant: this is funny, but not my best I admit.

Chapter 4 - Round 4

Chapter 4 - Round 4
Note: no plus sign equals no own.

Weresheep
: "Whew! Glad that's over with."

Anth
[Dead dummy]: "It's time for the next round of fan mail!"

Round 4...

Dear Babylon Rogues:

Why are you guys thieves? Do you get pleasure from taking something and getting it for free, or do you get some kind of vib to go with that? Not that I have a problem with that...

-AXRAG

Jet
[Menacing hawk thief]: "You'd better not have a problem with it!"

Wave
[A very dogy swallow. She saved Tails' life, though]: "dogy swallow? That's the best you can come up with? But, I did save Tails' life. He fixed my board, so we're even. Also, I did save him because he may be a rival, but a living rival is better alive then dead."

Anth: "And I bet you think he's cute. A lot of people think so."

Wave: *Blushing a little* "Wh-what? What the hell gave you the idea that I think that he's cute? I won't say what I think! On to treasure....Yes; it does come with a vib. Treasure is treasure and anything goes."

Storm
Hefty Albatross]: "Hey, it's free and that's good enough for me, right boss?"

Jet: "Whatever. The Babylon Rogues are undefeatable when it comes to thievery. As a matter of fact, I just now swipped Weresheep's tablets."

Weresheep: "Those aren't even mine. ^_^"

Jet: "What?"

Weresheep: "I'm too smart for you. Anyway, next letter."

Dear Dr. Eggman:

You're a genius, how come you always lose? You have the power, the resources, the money, AND the brains. What the hell, man?

-Unknown

Dr. Eggman
[How the hell did he get on this show, anyway?]: "I HAVE BEEN ASKING MYSELF THAT SINCE I STARTED MY CAREER!!! And now you decide to question me? You're a complete idiot."

Weresheep: "I concur. Who is this guy, anyway, to ask a question no one knows the answer to?"

Anth: "Probably Piconjo. He's a f***ing gay retard."

Weresheep: "That said, let's proceed to the next letter."

Dear Omega:

I understand that you are a robot out for Dr. Eggman, but do you have to pursue him so relentlessly? I mean, come on, give it a break! Eggman's already takin' his licking for now.

-RYU

Omega
[Red Revenging Robot]: "Does not compute. 'Give it a break'? I do not understand. I will not stop until Eggman is completely obliterated. Anyone who gets in the way will be crushed."

Anth: "As usual, he answers the same question with the same answer."

Weresheep: "Only four letters a chapter, I'm afraid, and there's one more for now."

Dear Cosmo:

Do you think that Tails is cute? Come on, I know you do. Weresheep knows that you do. We all do.

-BIGNUT

Cosmo
[Still don't know what flowers will bloom on her head]: *Blushing* "Do I think Tails is cute!? Umm, well, I do think that he's sweet and nice, but....Y-yes...I d-do think that he's cute."

Weresheep: "Did you get that, Anth?"

Anth: "Yep. Undeniable proof. As well as the cameras watching, I recorded the whole thing on my tape recorder."

Tails
[My fav. He's an 8-year-old twin-tailed fox]: *Blushing* "Uhh..you d-d-do?"

Cosmo: "Uhh....yes. I do t-t-think that you are cute."

Weresheep: "That said, it's time to-"

SPROING!!!! A mystery letter came out of the ground.

Weresheep: "Oh crap."

Anth: "Eh?"

Weresheep: "This is....is...isn't fan mail, but...it's...it's...HATE MAIL!!!!!!"

Anth: "Jesus Chriminy!"

Dear Tails, Cosmo, and you, Weresheep:

Who do you think you are, calling me gay like that? So what if I am? I OWN YOU!! YAOI WILL ONE DAY RULE THE WORLD!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!! By the way, behole! My anti-Sonic powers of insult and make-bad feeling! Tails, you and Cosmo will NEVER SEE YOUR FAMILY AGAIN!!! I WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOU NEVER DO BY KILLING THEM WHOEVER'S LEFT!!! Cosmo will never like you, Tails. She's just trying to make you feel better about being a two tailed fox!! And you, Cosmo, I'M THE ONE WHO ENGINEERED YOUR DEATH!!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! BY TELLING DARK OAK ABOUT YOUR POTENTIAL, HE TRIED TO ABSORB YOU, BUT THEN YOU DIED ALONG WITH HIM!!!!! WHO CARES IF YOU'RE ALIVE NOW, ANYWAY!!!!?!?!?! NO ONE, NOT EVEN TAILS!!!! HA HA HA HA HA!!!!! BEHOLD!!!! THE D$*% STAR!!! WITH IT, I WILL DESTROY YOUR REMAINING FAMILY WITH THE POWER OF THE GAYS!!!!

Weresheep: "What the Hell!?"

Cosmo: *Gasp*

Anth: "Who wrote this letter...."

Weresheep: "I don't believe it....PICONJO!!!!"

Everyone: *Gasp*

Weresheep: "Alright Piconjo, you f***tard, I'll take that as a confession. YOUR @$$ IS GOING DOWN!!!! Let's go, Anth!!!"

Anth and I ran out to fight the final battle with the evil (and gay) Piconjo.

Tails: *Sniff*

Cosmo: "What is wrong?"

Tails: "I can't believe it." *sniff* "Someone actually WANTED to get rid of me and my family...Dark Oak wanted to turn all the universe's creatures into plant life, but I don't think he wanted to seperate families for the sheer pleasure of it. How can someone even be like that?"

Cosmo took Tails' hands. I'm amazed as to how she managed to move half across the room in less then two minutes without falling out of her stool, as well as take someone else's hands, who also happens to be in a stool.

Tails: "Do...you really just try to make me feel better? I care about you, you know that I do." *visible tears*

Cosmo: "I know you do. I feel the same way about you. I don't say I think you're cute just to make you feel better. I say so because I care about you."

Tails: *Sniff* "Thank you, Cosmo...."

Audience: "Awwwww...."

Camera Guy: "Ok then. When we get back, hopefully Piconjo will be defeated."

Note: If you are going to flame me for making fun of Piconjo, a guy on Newgrounds, well don't. If I'm going to get punished for this from the administraters, see if I care. I'm just stating my opinion. Also, HOW CAN YOU NOT SEE THAT PICONJO SUCKS!?!?!?!? I mean, come on! He makes GAY MOVIES!!!! G-A-Y!!!!!!!! THEY AREN'T FUNNY!!!! THEY ARE JUST WRONG!!!!! SURE ONE GAY MOVIE IS GOOD FOR A LAUGH EVERY ONCE IN A WHILE, BUT NOT LIKE 50!!!!! LISTEN TO ME AND LISTEN GOOD, PEOPLE: PICONJO SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Also, you can't really get me troubled by this; I'm stating my opinion. :)

END OF CHAPTER

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment