Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - Round 5

Simply put, the Sonic Team humorously answer fan mail. Most of the guys who sent them the mail are actual people. My special greetings to cosmo_the_plant: this is funny, but not my best I admit.

Chapter 5 - Round 5

Chapter 5 - Round 5
Note: no plus sign equals no own.

Weresheep
: "The deed is done and Piconjo is dead. HAZZAH!!!!"

Anth+
[Deadite sidekick]: "It's time for the finale!"

Chuck Norris
[The most powerful man in the Universe]: "Gays do not deserve to live. So I killed him."

Anth: "When did he get here?"

Chuck Norris: "I'm answering the next letter."

Anth: "No, I mean, you helped us kill Piconjo and saved the families of Tails and Cosmo, but where were you before?"

Weresheep: "Who cares? FINAL ROUND!!!!!"

FINAL ROUND!!!!....

Dear Anth:

I noticed you are a zombie and all, but do you really like being the way you are?

-SomeGuyFromSpace

Anth: "Hell yeah. I can remove my head!" *takes his head off and shows it to the audience* "Look at me! I also have the power of not being able to embarrass myself in public. But, that's for another time."

Dear Chuck Norris:

You are the biggest badass in the Universe, so how did you get on this show, anyway?

-ESSAY

Chuck Norris: "Because I can. HIYA!!!" *roundhouse kick*

The force from the roundhouse kick was felt by the telemarketer....over the phone Chuck Norris had.

Anth: "There he goes again....The guy who beat Naraku....with Tailsy of course."

Dear Croix:

What do you see in Dr. Eggman that makes you follow him loyally so?

-RYU

Croix
[Bowtie wearing Deity]: "What is there not to follow? He's evil, that's good enough for me."

Weresheep: "Here it is; the final letter. AHEM!"

Dear Weresheep:

You are cool. This is the last letter, I'm that sure. So, before you go, will you thank some people in the audience for me?

-KING (Kuwait Insurgeon Nuders George Bush)

Weresheep: "Of course. First, I thank myself. Thank you, me! Also, everyone give a big round of applause for Two Teams; The Sonic Team and The Fan Characters!!!"

Audience: *OVATION*

Weresheep: *Bows* "Goodnight, everyone. Sorry I ended this one so quickly, but I'm so excited about my next fanfic, which will come around soon. GOODBYE FOR NOW!!!!"

THE END

Comments

Comments (1)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment