Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 2 - Introducing the visitors

When an alien Emperor from another galaxy comes to Earth bearing ill news about the Black Dragons (yes, dragons) and how they are coming to Earth to destroy it. Contains 3 characters based off of FAC's very own cosmo-the-plant. Also, Anth is still an idio

Chapter 2 - Introducing the visitors

Chapter 2 - Introducing the visitors
Note: no plus sign equals no own. There's a special case in this one: C.T.P. This little invention is a little something I made up for cosmo_the_plant on FAC. So basically I only own the form C.T.P. takes in this fanfic. Not the person itself. Kinda confusing, I know.

Sonic met up with Anth at the Capitol building.

Sonic: "Yo, Anth, what's up?"

Anth+: "'Bout time you got here, Sonic. Something's about to happen."

Sonic: "Uh, yeah. That's why I came here in the first place. Hey, who's that over there?"

Anth: "Oh, her?"

Sonic: "Her? Anth, you date?"

Anth: "What? Hell no! 'She' is my new invention."

Anth pointed at his new invention; it looked like a Seedrian like Cosmo, save for many differences. She was taller and the flowers on the sides of her head were an orangish color and had full bloomed. Her dress was also similar to Cosmo, only it was a dark reddish and instead of a red gem on her chest, there was a blue gem which was apparently some loose jewel that Anth may have found.

Sonic: "Is she....real?"

Anth: "Well, not exactly. You remember, Sonic. Cosmo's the last of her kind and so I thought 'why not make a robot that looked like a Seedrian?' It might make Cosmo feel a little less...lonely."

Sonic: "That's cool I guess. What's her name?"

Anth: "Her name is 'Seedrian Experiment 23030', or just call her 'C.T.P'."

Sonic: "Hm. Neat. So, what's going on, anyway?"

Anth: "From what Weresheep told me, alien diplomats are coming to Earth for a visit. And guess what: they aren't the Cornerians! They're an entirely different race."

Sonic: "So I'm here because..."

Anth: "WE are here to check it out."

Sonic: "That's boring!"

Anth: "Uh, Sonic, if Weresheep told us about it, it wouldn't be boring. Besides, I got a feeling that something is about to happen..."

Sonic: "Ya think?"

The hedgehog was referring to the huge alien mother ship that was slowly landing in the back yard of the Capitol building.

Anth: "Yeah I definently got a hunch."

Sonic: "I think I'll just go out back and take a look at the mother ship thing that just landed over there...or did you not notice it before?" *runs off*

Anth: "Notice the wha? Oh. I'm so stupid...Come on, C.T.P!"

C.T.P: "Ok. Where are we going?"

Anth: "Out back."

South+: "Stand back, Mr. President. This could be trouble."

Net+: "I'm looking forward to some hot alien-"

South: *Whacks Net upside the head* "Will you shut up already? Why didn't you quit the CIA and join GUN like I did?"

Net: "I need to make the rent and nothing pays as good as this does."

South: "Well maybe if you didn't spend your money on unworthy things such as your 'frilly' magazines..."

Net: "Wait, South man, you got a hold of those?"

South: "Not a very long hold of them."

The mother ship landed. Noises could be heard from the inside of the ship. The door slowly opened, a ramp coming out of it to the ground. And suddenly, thousands of 100-foot tall Native American Indians came out.

South: "F*** those are huge Indians."

Net: "Oh please don't tell they're...God dammit they're huge Indians."

Anth: "Weresheep, quit kidding around."

Ok. Instead of Indians, four important looking aliens came out, followed by red garbed guards, a full unit of them. They will be named by order of importance: One of them was what appeared to be a large brain attached to metallic tendrils. It walked, or rather strided, across the ground on the tendrils. His purple cloak around him showed that this was the head-honcho. His white, pupil-less eyes bobbed up and down on his eyes stalks. The next one, a huge 10 foot tall bird stood up like people do. He was shrouded in a black cloak. Upon closer inspection, this guy was a demon. He had claws that looked like he could run up to you and tear out your eyes even if he was tranquilized like 6 times. Another bird, a female, stood next to the bird demon. She was much shorter then he was. Her head greatly resembled an actual bird's head. As a matter of fact, almost exactly like a bird's head. She had talons too, but they looked a little less lethel then the huge oaf's was. Lastly there was someone standing next to the brain. She was a human, or what Sonic, Anth and C.T.P. thought was a human. She had long blonde hair and blue eyes, as well as a tunic that was the same color as the brain's cloak. She was clenching the sides of her arms, as she was probably nervous. When she turned her head, there was some kind of symbol on the right side of her head that went down the side of her neck and down under her tunic.

Net: "She's h-h-h-h-h-"

South: "Don't even finish that sentence."

Mr. President: "Welcome to Earth. You must be....Emperor Genos."

Genos+: "Earth....Tikei ug no ish ta...." *eyes point to the right, to the birds* "Tikei 'General Tikaldo', norry domo 'Captain Leena Tikaldo'." *eyes point to the women on his left* "Tikei 'Helen'."

Tikaldo+: "Click click."

Helen+: "The Emperor says that the tall bird is General Tikaldo, the commander-in-chief of our army and his half-demon daughter, Captain Leena. I am Helen, his attendant and translator."

Mr. President: "Can Emperor Genos speak basic?"

Genos: "I can now."

South: "He learns faster then you, Net."

Net: "Damn..."

Sonic, Anth and C.T.P watched from the background, unnoticed by the alien visitors.

Anth: "Check out the huge bird. He must eat bones for breakfast or something."

Sonic: "Doesn't sound too important."

C.T.P.: "That is quite incorrect. The text above clearly states that they are all of great importance."

Anth: "Uh, heh...I need to tweak that robot sensuality in her. Heh..." *takes out a screw driver*

Sonic continued to watch while Anth opened up a hatch from C.T.P.'s head and made a few adjustments.

Anth: "There we go. She should act a little more realistic now."

C.T.P.: "Katagome wa?"

Anth: "Oops. Looks like I accidentaly switched her speech to Japanese."

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment