Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 3 - To the Moon!

When an alien Emperor from another galaxy comes to Earth bearing ill news about the Black Dragons (yes, dragons) and how they are coming to Earth to destroy it. Contains 3 characters based off of FAC's very own cosmo-the-plant. Also, Anth is still an idio

Chapter 3 - To the Moon!

Chapter 3 - To the Moon!
Note: no plus sign equals no own.

While The Prez was taking his sweet time talking to the strange Emperor Genos, Tails and Cosmo finally made the scene next to Sonic.

Tails: "Sonic, what's going on, and why is there a Seedrian robot here with us?"

Anth+: "I built her. Just call her 'C.T.P.'."

Sonic: "Some aliens or something are here. Different aliens."

Tails: "Different?"

Sonic: "Take a look."

Tails: *Taking a look* "Wow! A huge avian creature! And a giant striding cerebellum! These ARE very bedazzling aliens!"

Sonic: "Huh?"

Tails: "Uhhh...they are different. RIght, Cosmo?...Cosmo?"

Cosmo was staring at C.T.P., who in turn was staring back at her. Every move Cosmo made, C.T.P. matched it exactly.

Anth: "Ah ha! I AM a genius! C.T.P.'s syncronization is perfect!"

Cosmo: *Cranes head*

C.T.P.: *Cranes head*

Sonic: "Think they'll notice us?"

Anth: "The chances of that are quite slim, I'd say .000000000001 to one they'll find us. Why do you ask?"

Sonic: "Uhhh..."

The smaller bird, Leena, had the hedgehog with one of her talons.

Leena+: "And just who the Hell are you?"

Anth: "For God's sake, I'm frikken jinxed!"

South: "That's just Sonic. You shouldn't sneak out of a diplomatic conference, Captain. He isn't any trouble at all. As a matter of fact, quite the opposite."

Leena: *Dropping Sonic* "So that means-"

South: "Yep."

Leena: *Looking at Tails* "............"

Tails: "Uh, heh heh heh...What are you staring at?" *nervous*

Leena dashed at Tails and grabbed him and lifted him into the air. She hugged him and nuzzled his face...pretty hard.

Leena: "Oh my GOD! He's SO cute!"

Tails: "Ahhhhh!!!"

Everyone around them had the classic "anime sweat droplet" on the backs of their heads.

Tikaldo+: "Keh he he. No Leena, we can't keep him."

Leena put the fox down and left with her father.

Tails: "Owwww....I didn't know she was that strong."

Tails rubbed his cheek in a vain attempt to relieve the pain the alien had affectionantly inflicted.

Anth: "There's something weird about those two birds...Must be the demon aura around the big one, while the other was only a halfie."

Sonic: "How can you tell?"

Anth: "When you're a zombie like me, and you practice magic, you'll know. Plus it's kinda obvious."

[Writer's block. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!]

Ok, it passed. I made the call.

Weresheep (that's me): "Sonic, do you read me?"

Sonic: "Sonic here. Everything's a-ok."

Weresheep: "Good. I have some interesting news; since you believe me when I mentioned 'aliens', I happened to have a little info that may seem a little disturbing."

Anth: "Hey, you didn't mention anything 'disturbing'."

Weresheep: "I know, but please, make your way to the drop-off point at the Washington Monument and I'll extract you all and bring you to the Moon base. That sound alright?"

Sonic: "Fine by me."

Tails: "Ok. Let's go, Cosmo. And maybe I can find a band-aid while we're there."

Cosmo: *Nods*

C.T.P.: *Nods in unison*

Anth: "And I'm going to fix that when we get there."

30 minutes later...

Weresheep: "Good, you're here. That took longer then I thought."

Anth: "Well maybe if you didn't make such a poor pilot robot, we would have been here earlier."

C.T.P.: "My head feels kinda strange..."

Anth: "Probably something I forgot. Let's get to fixin' you and then we'll meet sheep-dude in the briefing room."

Weresheep: "That would be wise. This intern will show you where I do all of my 'engineering'." *signals an intern*

W Intern: "Right this way."

Everyone but Sonic and I walked by the intern. C.T.P. stepped on his foot.

W Inter: *Crunch* "Yeow!"

Tails: "C.T.P. is heavier then she should be. Why is her chassis so dense?"

Anth: "She is the prototype. Once she's been properly tested then I'll build the real one. The real one will be lighter, but her chassis will be less dense, making her more vulnerable. Of course she will still be pretty well armored."

Tails: "Test her?"

Cosmo: "But she's got a personality. You're going to test her like she's just another robot?"

Anth: "Well, yeah. I mean, she is a robot. Don't you worry about it, though. She does have a personality that I'm aware of, but I'll turn it off when testing starts."

They got to the lab. Sonic didn't want to go with them, but instead he turned to me.

Sonic: "Do you have anything here that isn't so boring, Sheep?"

Weresheep: "This place is large. VERY large. If you have any idea how big the U.S.S. Enterprise is, then you'll realize that this place is much bigger. Run a few laps around this base or something. I have to prepare the holovids."

Sonic: "Fine by me. Anything for me to race?"

Weresheep: "Hmmmm...Don't know if I do. Try looking for something here. This place is so big I lose track of who works here and what kind of robots are around."

Sonic: "So a little hide and seek, huh? No problem."

And off he ran. He scattered the papers that were on my desk.

Weresheep: "Uggghhh....damn."

Anth worked on C.T.P., Tails and Cosmo watched, and Sonic was looking for something to entertain himself with, and secrets will be learned in the next chapter.

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment