Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 4 - Stalker's rage

When an alien Emperor from another galaxy comes to Earth bearing ill news about the Black Dragons (yes, dragons) and how they are coming to Earth to destroy it. Contains 3 characters based off of FAC's very own cosmo-the-plant. Also, Anth is still an idio

Chapter 4 - Stalker's rage

Chapter 4 - Stalker's rage
Note: no plus sign equals no own.

Anth had just finished fixing C.T.P.

Anth+: "There we go. Just a minor problem. Her memory core was poorly protected for space travel. Also, I tweaked her behavioral status to halt mimicing Cosmo's movement. Everything should be fine now."

He pushed a button on the panel and C.T.P. got up and smiled.

C.T.P.: "I'm functioning alright now. Sorry if I worried anyone."

Anth: "Didn't have me worried."

Tails: "What will the real version look like."

Cosmo: "Will she...be the same?"

Anth: "I'll tell you on the way to the briefing room." *leg falls off* "And when I reattach my leg."

After he reattached his leg, Anth walked out with the rest of them to the briefing room. However, I was consulting Sonic in the briefing room.

Weresheep (that's me): "You've been acting strange lately, Sonic. Something appears to be on your mind."

Sonic: "It's about Blaze..."

Weresheep: "Blaze? You're always thinking about that cat. What is it this time?"

Sonic: "It's about the way she acts...She's nice to me and Cream, but when it comes to anyone else, especially Tails, she acts like her old, untrusting self."

Weresheep: "That really is something to think about. She was concerned about Tails when she came back to this world, but after that, she didn't really seem to care."

Anth: *Walking in* "Heya, sheep-guy! We're here and C.T.P. is a-ok. So, why exactly were we called here?"

Sonic: "Yeah. What exactly is going on, anyway?"

Weresheep: "Sit down, everyone. I'll explain everything that I know about the situation. Observe."

I pushed a button on the large holo projector in the middle of the briefing room. It showed a picture of Emperor Genos.

Weresheep: "This is the Emperor. Yeah sure, he's a walking brain come for a diplomatic visit, but what you all don't know is that he hailed ME first."

Tails: "You mean that he called you before he met the President?"

Weresheep: "Yes. He told me something he is not going to tell the public. But he has come for a different reason besides peace. This."

The holovid switched to a holo of a strange artifact.

Weresheep: "He came for this: an artifact known as 'Heart of Dragon'. It's here, on Earth. For some reason."

Sonic: "What does His Highness want with that?"

Weresheep: "Not exactly 'want', but he intends to obtain it and keep it safe. It may not seem like it, but another threat is fast approaching. One that is likely to involve dragons....black dragons."

The holovid switched again, this time is showed a holo of a massive black dragon horde flying in space.

Weresheep: "Their elder, Deathwing, wants the power of Heart of Dragon and become a 'superior' dragon race. He doesn't even have a single THOUGHT about anything positive, so if he wants it, it can't be good."

Cosmo: "What are 'dragons'?"

Tails: "They're supposed to be mythical creatures that looked like giant lizards with wings. They were reveared as one of the most powerful beasts in the galaxy. They came in all kinds of different colors, from the benevolent gold dragons, all the way to the vile red dragons. Each color of dragon was led by a much older and stronger matriarch known as a 'Dragon Elder'. In this case, the evil Black Dragons are led by Deathwing."

Cosmo: "How can they be stopped?"

Weresheep: "That's easy; take care of Deathwing. Without their elder, they are only a disorganized mob. Earth's armies can easily take care of the rest. But if we don't, then under his leadership, the black dragons will destroy everything and certainly burn Earth to a cinder. And who knows what other planets they'll go to."

Sonic: "We've gotta stop 'em!"

Weresheep: "Hold on there, Sonic. The only thing we can do know is prepare and wait for the dragon horde to reach Earth, so everyone can concentrate on them. Black Dragons are nothing to laugh at, after all."

Tails: "Will the government be able to believe you? I mean, these are dragons, supposedly a myth."

Weresheep: "They'll listen. The Emperor will tell the Prez about that. He only contacted me first is because he knows about my ties with you, Sonic."

Sonic: "I'm more famous then I thought. How far away does this Emperor live, anyway?"

No time. Out in space, one of Dr. Eggman's probes recorded the dragons and their flight path. Eggman watched from his base underground.

Eggman: "What's this? Black dragons!? That's impossible! They're just a myth! How can they exist?"

The good doctor got out of his chair and turned to Bokkun.

Eggman: "Bokkun!"

Bokkun: "Yes, Eggman?"

Eggman: "Tell Sigma. Tell him to prepare everything that he's got. We're going to battle these scaly behemoths for control of Earth. I'm going to send these fairy tale creatures back to the story books!"

Bokkun: "Right!"

Meanwhile, the Emperor had already informed the President about the current crises. GUN Commander stood before his top agents.

GUN Commander: "Gentleman and Bat, we have a great crises on our hands."

South+: "We're quite aware of that, sir."

GUN Commander: "If your mother ever told you about dragons and how they 'don't exist' just before she kissed your head and tell you goodnight..."

South: "Not once."

Rouge: "Only about how much TREASURE they guard! :3"

GUN Commander: "Well kiss those fairy tales goodbye, because they exist alright. Black ones. They intend to tear down Earth, and as the Guardians of the United Nations, we must stop them at all costs!"

South: "Yes sir."

Rouge: "Just don't forget my jewels."

South: "It's always about the jewels, isn't it?"

Rouge: "Of course."

GUN Commander: "First, we..."

He blabbed on and on about the strategy for a while. Everyone got into position. Tails, Cosmo, C.T.P., and Anth got prepared in the lab...Anth's lab.

Anth: "For this occasion, I've prepared two more robots."

He pointed to the encapsulated robots.

Anth: "The one on the left is an alternate Seedrian robot: a male."

And it was. This robot was a male Seedrian. It was green and had mad spike like thorns on his back. His eyes were open, as if gazing out of the liquid filled tank he was in.

Anth: "He is known as 'Seedrian Experiment 23031'. His name shall be....Ryan."

And another character that's form belongs to me, but the name doesn't; in other words, this robot is based off of cosmo_the_plant on FAC. So is the other robot in the tank. That totals three.

Anth: "Scratch, Grounder. Let us begin the draining process."

Scratch & Grounder: "Right!"

Scratch: "Beginning diagnostic...subject is fine on all accounts."

Grounder: "Checking tank for any sign of contamoot, contameen, uh, uncleanness...Negative. The tank is pure."

Anth: "Alright. Liquid, drained. Activating Seedrian Experiment 23031. Your name will be...Ryan."

Ryan: "Ry...an..."

Anth: "Come. I'll plug you in and download all of your memory." *arm falls off* "Dammit! Just a sec..."

Tails: "Hey Anth, shouldn't we awaken the other one?"

Anth: "Do so at your own risk, Tails. He's not a robot, but a cyborg. A wolverine cyborg. He already came with a name. I wouldn't awaken him if I were you."

Tails: "I'll try it anyway."

Anth: "Good luck is all I can say." *leaves with Ryan*

Tails: "Ok. Here goes nothing."

Cosmo: "Be careful, Tails."

Tails: "It's ok. What could possibly go wrong?"

Dammit boy, didn't you remember? Anth IS jinxed! ANYTHING CAN GO WRONG!! And something did. The wolverine, upon it's release, howled the name "Stalker". He was programmed to attack anything that didn't smell like it did. Why he was I will never know why he was programmed this way, and I guarantee you won't either. And with Tails being the only thing that smelled differently (Cosmo being a plant and all), Stalker lept out at him. The fox was hit by one mighty blow from the cyborg's claw, knocking him to the wall. He fell down on his side unconsious.

Cosmo: "Tails!"

She ran over to Tails to see if he was alright.

Stalker: "Graaaa!" *snarl* "Grrrrrrrr!"

Cosmo: *Lifting Tails' head and mid-section* "Tails! Tails! Can you hear me? Wake up!"

Scratch and Grounder grabbed Stalker in an attempt to stop his berserk rage. The wolverine still managed to take a few steps.

Stalker: "GRAAAA!! GRRRRRRR!!"

One of Stalker's arms turned into a cannon and charged to fire at the unconsious Tails.

Scratch: "Crap!"

Grounder: "Gaa! It's charging it's special weapon! It hasn't been properly tested yet!"

Stalker: "Graaaaa!!!"

Just before the cannon fired, a yellow bolt came out of nowhere and sliced the cannon off of Stalker's arm.

Stalker: "Graaarrrgghhh!!!"

Cosmo: "It's you!"

To Be Continued...heh heh heh...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment