Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 5 - About Stalker...

When an alien Emperor from another galaxy comes to Earth bearing ill news about the Black Dragons (yes, dragons) and how they are coming to Earth to destroy it. Contains 3 characters based off of FAC's very own cosmo-the-plant. Also, Anth is still an idio

Chapter 5 - About Stalker...

Chapter 5 - About Stalker...
Note: no plus sign equals no own.

Cosmo: "Shadow!"

Shadow: "So Anth, is this the 'perfect opponent' you've been telling me about?"

Anth+: "Yeah. I programmed him to attack anything that didn't smell like him. Cosmo's a plant and everything else here besides Tails is mechanical, so that's why it attacked only Tails."

Shadow: "Ya think? Anyway, I think I'll just put your new tin can to use."

Anth: "Don't kill him, Shadow. He may be acting hostile, but in reality he has no control over his mind!"

Shadow: "You other robots had better get out of my way, or you're history!"

Scratch: "Yeow! Do as he says, Grounder!" *lets go*

Grounder: "Yikes, let's split!" *let's go*

The fierce battle began. Stalker still leapt at Tails again, but was stopped suddenly. C.T.P. had stood in the path of the ferocious cyborg, her hands were on his arms.

C.T.P.: "Go, Cosmo...You need to get Tails out of here, now!"

Cosmo: "Ok." *nods and runs to safety carrying Tails*

Stalker: "Graaaaaaaaa!!!"

Anth: "No snappy comeback, Shad?"

Shadow: "He isn't even worth my time."

Anth: "I find that to be half true."

The combatants fought profusely. No matter how much Shadow threw at him, Stalker kept coming. Shadow was somewhat impressed; he had a few close calls there. Eventually though, Stalker's machine parts began to whir and fall apart on him. With only a small back-up pack supporting him, Stalker fell unconsious.

Shadow: "I have to admit, he was somewhat a challenge. However...he wasn't fighting his hardest. Make sure he does next time, Zom-bag."

Anth: "Whatever. You guys, let's pick him up and fix him. And we'll reprogram him, too."

Scratch & Grounder: "Right!"

They did so. Shadow just waited (though I'm not sure if he's patient or what) outside on a chair and table. He put his feet up on the table.

Anth: "Well, I can't say he'll be up in less then an hour. He's been reprogrammed, fixed, the absolute works. Tails seems to be fine as well. He's sturdy for a fox who hasn't even lived for a decade yet."

Shadow: "Hm."

Anth: "Whereas you will live for who knows how long."

Cosmo: *Walking in supporting Tails*

Tails: "Ugghh...Next time, tell me about what a robot's going to do, Anth."

Anth: "My bad. u_u"

Cosmo: "Thank you, Shadow. And you too, C.T.P."

Shadow: "Yeah. Whatever. I was in it for the challenge."

Anth: "My @$$."

Cosmo: "And you two did your best. Thank you as well."

Scratch: "Um, heh, yeah! I've been working out and...well, I'm in shape!"

Anth: *Whispering to Grounder* "Yeah. 'Round' is a shape."

Grounder: "Ha ha ha ha ha ha! He can't even get stronger, anyway! I'm a lot stronger then he is!"

Scratch: "At least I'm not as fat as you are!"

Grounder: "Hey! I'm not fat! I was built this way! These treads were made for treadin'!"

Anth: "Here we go again..."

Shadow: "So Anth, tell me: where did you get that hunk-o-junk cyborg, anyway?"

Anth: "It's not so much a secret. See, a couple of days ago, Scratch, Grounder and I were walking through the woods, see? Then we came to this clearing and BAM! There he was. The wolverine was badly injured. Apparently the wolverine was attacked by an army of Eggman's mechs. But lo and behold, he beat every last one of them! Their parts were everywhere! I had never thought that he would be able to do such a thing. But he was still wounded, badly at that. So what did we do? Carried him over here and rebuilt his body, as I figured that his injuries would have had him crippled otherwise. I later learned that his name was Stalker, and that he had been messing around with Eggman's pawns and their routine patrols."

Shadow: "So that's his game. I'll see him on the battlefield once those dragons attack."

Tails: "How many Seedrian experiments are you going to make, Anth? They look real!"

Anth: "Just those two for now."

C.T.P.: "I am glad...glad that I am not alone. And I hope that you don't feel so alone as well, Cosmo."

Ryan: "You'd better not. I didn't get created just so I could see you feelin' alone. It just ain't natural."

Cosmo: "Thank you. I don't feel alone anymore. I haven't in a while."

Tails: "As long as I'm here, you won't be alone, Cosmo."

Shadow: "Yeah yeah yeah. Tch. I'm outta here. Tell me when they come, and I'll be there."

Anth: "Right back at ya, Shad."

The Anti-Sonic left. Or, was about to, when...

Computer voice: "ALERT! ALERT!"

Everyone: "HUH!?"

Weresheep (that's me): "Anth! Get ready! Here they come!"

Anth: "Great. At the worst possible moment. Then again, it could be worse. Also, it could've been better..."

Shadow: "Let's just get the Hell over there and take out some black dragons!"

Anth: "Right behind you. C.T.P., you and Ryan will stay here with Tails and Cosmo. He's in no condition to move right now. Scratch, Grounder! Team Necro, let's go!"

Scratch & Grounder: *At eachother's throats* "Grr...oh, yeah, COMING!"

Team Necro, as well as Shadow left the lab.

Cosmo: "Be careful!"

Tails: "Good luck!"

Ryan: "Kick some tail, you guys!"

C.T.P.: "Do be careful!"

Inside the room where Stalker lay...

Stalker: *Eye opens suddenly* "Hm!"

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment