Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 6 - My lust for typing is back!

When an alien Emperor from another galaxy comes to Earth bearing ill news about the Black Dragons (yes, dragons) and how they are coming to Earth to destroy it. Contains 3 characters based off of FAC's very own cosmo-the-plant. Also, Anth is still an idio

Chapter 6 - My lust for typing is back!

Chapter 6 - My lust for typing is back!
Note: no plus sign equals no own.

The commanders of the Earth armies, GUN Commander, Dr. Eggman and Sigma, as well as myself, oversaw the great battle. Deathwing, the Black Dragon Elder, had yet to be found. Emperor Genos spared what little of his own troops that he could. But do you call 500 unknown alien soldiers little? Neither do I. General Tikaldo only guarded over the Emperor and did not fight. Leena and Helen did not as well.

GUN Commander: "South! Rouge! Report! Have you located Deathwing or the artifact?"

Rouge: "That's a negative. These things won't stop coming."

South+: "Some treasure hunter you are."

Rouge: "Hang on, I've got a signal."

South: "That's great. Now, exactly how the Hell are we supposed to get THERE!!?"

Black dragon whelps surrounded the area around the two.

Rouge: "You're the brains. You think of something!"

South: "Just give me a minute, will ya?"

South squeezed off a few rounds at the whelps but fell only a couple.

South: "Crap...I don't suppose that you carry any rounds on you?"

Rouge: *Shakes head*

South: "Well, we're screwed."

An explosion suddenly sounded from a wrecked building. It was Shadow and Master Chief.

Master Chief: "Somebody call for an exterminator?"

South: "I think we could use one whether or not we actually called."

Shadow: "Hm. Having a little trouble, are we? Take these." *tosses a pair of unknown alien guns*

South: "Sweet. Let's take 'em for a spin."

Meanwhile (look, the Shad and Master Chief, along with South and Rouge, kicked their asses so what does it matter?), Team Necro (+) was watching from above in the Black Mobile (+).

Anth+: "I can't tell who's winning...where the Hell is Deathwing?"

Scratch: "Anth! We've got a problem!"

Grounder: "The lab! That dragon is heading right to it!"

Anth: "What!? Oh crap! Wait...who's that heading towards the lab? It looks a little purple-pinkish."

Grounder: "Tom Cruise?"

Anth: "No, not him. He was good in 'The Last Samurai', anyway."

Yes. The Last Samurai is my favorite movie. No questions. In Anth's lab...

Cosmo was supporting Tails, while also trying to escape the lab as the Black dragon was tearing it down.

C.T.P.: "This way!"

Ryan: "Wait 'till I get my hands on those dragons! I'll break 'em apart!"

C.T.P.: "Just a few more hallways and-"

CRAAAAASH!! A massive Black Dragon came in from the ceiling. It snarled and crackled with flame, trying to get within the complex, but it was too big.

Dragon: "GRAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Cosmo: "Eeek!"

C.T.P.: "We have to stop it!"

Ryan: "Right..."

Ryan shoved Tails and Cosmo through the next door and locked it.

Ryan: "You guys go ahead. We'll take care of this palooka!"

Cosmo: "No! Ryan! C.T.P.!"

Tails: "Cosmo..."

C.T.P.: "Please...just get out of here. It doesn't matter what happens to us, but you need to escape. Now run!"

Tails: "Cosmo, we have to go!"

Cosmo: "But what about them?"

Tails: "I know. I'm worried about them too. But we have to worry about ourselves for now. Besides, we'll see them later, I promise." *takes hand*

Cosmo: "Well...Ok...I'm sorry...But, what about you? I mean, you have a dislocated ankle, remember?"

The kitsune looked down to notice his ankle starting to quiver with pain. Apparently, he forgot about the pain while taking Cosmo's hand.

Tails: "Oh yeah. Ack!" *falls down*

Cosmo helped him up and together they ran down the remaining hallways.

Weresheep (that's me): "What happened? Where are you two?"

Tails: *Gets out the talkie* "Cosmo and I just got out of Anth's lab. A black dragon came crashing down into the lab and we were seperated from Ryan and C.T.P."

Weresheep: "Just great. That zombie builds cool stuff! I've got another reading...another black dragon is heading your way!"

Tails: "What!?"

Weresheep: "Out of the frying pan and into the flame I'm afraid."

Tails: "We have to get to my workshop and The Blue Typhoon up and running. With it, we can at least stand a chance against these dragons."

Cosmo: "But what about you? Tails, you are in no condition to go anywhere!"

Tails: "Hmmm..."

About a minute later...

Tails: "Yahoo!"

Cosmo: "Woah!"

Tails had an idea, alright. He had taken Anth's Extreme Gear, Swift Twilight (+) and Cosmo would balance Tails on it. Not a very easy endeavor, one might say. Small black dragon whelps followed them, though not unknowingly.

Whelp: "Screeech!"

Tails: "Cosmo, hold on!"

Tails grabbed Cosmo from under her arms and flew into the air with Swift Twilight still tight on the Seedrian's feet.

Whelps: "SNARL!"

Two whelps flew closer in an attempt to catch them together, but Tails flew above them and the pair clammered into eachother, sending them plummeting downward.

Black Dragon: "GRAAAA!!"

Tails: "Ahhh! It's back again!"

The adult dragon breathed fire and singed the tips of Tails' tails, causing him to yelp. Swift Twilight was badly hit, and began to short out.

Tails: "Ahh! Cosmo....HOLD ON!!"

Cosmo: "Eeeeek!!"

They fell. But contrary to the fact that Tails could no longer fly, SWISH!! In came the purple-pinkish thing!

"Hey Shorty, nice that you could drop in."

Tails: "Ugghh...who?..."

"Who else is smart enough to catch you both in midair, as well as outwit those overgrown lizards?"

Tails: "Ugghh...W-Wave?"

Wave: "Well no frikin' duh!"

Cosmo: "Tails, are you alright? You closed your eyes when we started to fall. Are you OK? Did you hurt yourself?"

Tails: "Heh, don't worry about me. I'm fine."

Wave: "All grudges aside, where do you think we should go?"

Tails: "To my workshop. If we can get The Blue Typhoon up in the air, we could help fight the dragons back."

Wave: "Fine by me. Just don't fall off, Fox-boy."

Long story short, they got there.

Wave: "So where exactly is this 'Blue Typhoon'?"

Tails: "Right here."

Tails pushed a few hidden buttons from one of the books from the bookcase and it slid open (it's always the bookcase, isn't it?), revealing The Blue Typhoon and all it's capitol-ship glory.

Wave: "Wow! Uh, I mean, it's ok I guess."

Cosmo: "What were you saying before that?"

Wave: "Uh, nothing."

A mysterious shadow then crept through the open door. It was a darkened figure, hidden behind a pitch black cloak. It's eyes were crimson red with a hatred and malice that made the room seem colder.

Tails: *Noticing the black shadow as it crept up behind Wave* "Ah! Uh, W-W-Wave!..."

Wave: "What?"

Tails: "B-b-behind you!"

Wave: "What do you mean-, eek!!"

???: "You're coming with me, little birdie!"

Anth: *Walking in* "Hey guys, I found you. Say Wave, you left one of your spare thongs back there. By the way, did you know that-....SWEET JESUS!!!"

Tails: "A thong?"

The curious fox leaned out from Cosmo's supporting arms and, with his index finger, pulled Wave's pants back far enough to see that she was, in fact, wearing a thong under there.

Wave: "Hey!"

Tails: "Sorry!"

Cosmo: "What do you want with Wave?"

???: "Beh ha ha ha! That's none of your concern! Now come along, you little dog!"

The shadow moved faster then anyone in the room could. He almost got a good hold of Wave, but she struggled.

Wave: "Hey, let go of me you freak!"

She slapped the thing. After a quiet moment, a symbol appeared on the figure's cloak. It was a strange symbol, one that depicted a malevolent dragon that was intertwined with an evil staff of sorts.

Tails: "You...you're..."

Anth: "Oh crap..."

Wave: "You...you're Deathwing!"

Deathwing: "Ha ha ha! Now you figure it out! You're not getting out alive, birdy."

Deathwing grabbed her throat and began to strangle her.

Wave: "Geh!...You...you bastard..."

Anth: "Take this!"

Though Anth was still a novice in the arts of spellcasting, he managed to whip up a quick spell that knocked back Deathwing, right out the door. Unfortunately, he still had Wave with him.

Wave: "Nice going, you idiot!"

Anth: "Give me a break..."

Deathwing: "Come, my brother! Take this little treat and feed your draclings!"

Another black dragon landed next to Deathwing. He lifted up Wave and the dragon picked her up in it's front claws and flew off.

Wave: "Hey! Let go! You're not going to feed me to anything when I get free!"

The dragon that had her in it's claws just made a mocking cackle as it took off.

Anth: "Dammit! Tails, you and Cosmo get The Blue Typhoon ready. Meanwhile, Scratch, Grounder and I will distract that dragon so you two can rescue Wave. Now go!"

Anth ran off to the Black Mobile.

Tails: "Cosmo, let's do it."

Cosmo: "OK. I'll make sure you don't push yourself."

They got inside The Blue Typhoon and lifted off.

Tails: "All engines are ok. Power systems, check."

Cosmo: "All security systems, check. We can lift off now."

Tails: "Right. Here we come, Wave!"

Off they went.

Deathwing: "Mu ha ha ha ha ha! It worked! Those fools didn't realize that now I have Heart of Dragon. Little did those mortals know that the puny fox's flower pot that once had the flower girl in it had Heart of Dragon in it all along! Gah ha ha ha ha!"

"Hey guy, what's so funny?"

Deathwing: "Eh?"

There he was; Sonic. A light purple blur sped past Deathwing and took Heart of Dragon.

Deathwing: "What!? What is this!?"

Blaze: "So this is what you were after...it doesn't look too important."

Sonic: "And now it's your turn, Deathwing."

Deathwing: "GRRRRR!!! I'll show you power, you little muscrat. And you too, puny cat. I'll rip you both to pieces!"

Sonic: "Bring it on!"

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment