Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 7 - Apologies and a big battle

When an alien Emperor from another galaxy comes to Earth bearing ill news about the Black Dragons (yes, dragons) and how they are coming to Earth to destroy it. Contains 3 characters based off of FAC's very own cosmo-the-plant. Also, Anth is still an idio

Chapter 7 - Apologies and a big battle

Chapter 7 - Apologies and a big battle
Note: no plus sign equals no own.

Several apologies to cosmo-the-plant. I didn't get your name right in the other chapters, but I guess that's ok. Also, sorry to say this, but you can consider me not drawing Cosmo. I have tried to these last few days, but my touch-pad prevents me from making it even passable (in even my own right). It's also very difficult for me to draw someone like Cosmo. She has way too many vital details that I can't seem to do without sloppy results. But, if you can provide step-by-step instructions on how to draw her and/or when I get a mousepad for this thing, then I will give it a second try. Once again, I am sorry.

Deathwing, the dragon elder who has lived over 3000 years, was at a stand-off between Sonic and Blaze, the only things standing between him and Heart of Dragon.

Deathwing: "I will kill you for your incompetence, hedgehog."

Blaze: "And what about me? I have your 'precious' artifact."

Deathwing: "Oh, I won't just kill you, I'll DISMEMBER YOU AND DEVOUR WHAT'S LEFT!!!"

Sonic: "You'll have to get through me first!"

Sonic then rushed at Deathwing and used the homing attack on him. Deathwing caught him in mid-spin and tried to throw him back, but only pushed them both back.

Blaze: "Let's try two this time!"

Sonic: "Sorry, no can do. This guy wants the seal for some reason. We can't risk him getting it. You gotta get outta here, I'll deal with this goofball."

Blaze: "WHAT!? Sonic, you're not one to tell me what to do right now! Like you said, sometimes you have to rely on friends, and that time is now!"

Sonic: "Uh, yeah. SOMETIMES! This just isn't one of those times. Now get going!"

Blaze: "No! You can't beat him alone, you stubborn hedgehog! I'm not going to stand by and watch you fight him alone!"

Sonic: "I'm not going to argue with you about this, Blaze. Just get going!!"

He ran at Blaze and pushed her over the side of the stair well, perfectly knowing that it wouldn't kill her and get her away from the combat zone.

Blaze: *Hitting the bottom* "Ouch! Grrrr...Sonic!...Ow...uggghhh...forget it...."

She decided to just lie there and fall asleep. Jeez....they really need to choose better places to sleep...If my friend Bignut was there, he would've probably raped her right there. No, really. Given the chance, he would.

Deathwing: "So you want to fight me alone, is that it? Fine then."

An evil looking sword appeared in the fiend's hand.

Sonic: "I've fought Eggman robots tougher then you, dragon."

Cloud Strife (you know, from Final Fantasy 7): "Hey Sonic!"

Sonic: "Cloud!? o.0? You aren't supposed to be here! If Squaresoft finds you here, they'll fire you and sue Sega! As well as the anime corporation responsible for Sonic X!"

Cloud: "Yeah, I know. But I thought you might need this." *throws him the Buster Sword*

Sonic: *Catches* "Sweet! Thanks! This thing is lighter then I thought it would be."

Cloud: "That's because it's a much lighter version. Besides, you use your arms to grab things, but you lift with your legs. No one's legs are as strong as yours, Sonic. Gotta go!"

With that, he disappeared.

Sonic: "It's your turn, Deathwing."

Deathwing: "Enough! Die you stupid blue animal!"

Deathwing formed a ball of lightning in his hand and fired lightning bolts from it. Sonic was too fast to hit though, and missed every shot.

Sonic: "Teriaaaaa!"

He kicked Deathwing's face and sent him hurtling towards the ground.

Deathwing: "Ha ha ha! You're going to have to do better then that to harm me, let alone kill me!"

Sonic: "Then let's see if the Buster Sword can do that."

This time it was a dual of blades. The Buster Sword clashed with Deathwing's strange dragon sword. This kept up for a while. Let's check on Master Chief and Shadow, shall we?

Master Chief: "Fire in the morning, fire in the evening, fire at supper time."

The Chief made those dragons drop out of the sky like flies...or raindrops....or whatever the heck you prefer.

Shadow: "Hm!"

The Shad (I like to call him that) sent bolts of Chaos Spear and also destroyed many other dragons as well. But here comes one of the adults.

Master Chief: "Let me guess. Normal sized adult? About 100 feet in length?"

Shadow: "Yep."

Master Chief: "Breathes fire like no tomorrow?"

Shadow: "Yep."

Master Chief: "Heading our way?"

Shadow: "Looks like it."

Master Chief: "...Bring it on."

The Black dragon was flying up the building MC and Shadow were on. MC jumped off of the tall building and fell towards the dragon.

Master Chief: "BOOOYYAAAAA!!!"

Weresheep (that's me; I kick @$$. I'm currently on the talkie Shadow has): "Shadow? Hello, do you read me? Sonic has found and engaged Deathwing. Get over there and help him out."

Shadow: "Why should I?"

Weresheep: "Because, if you do, I'll give you this authentically autographed Masamune to fight Deathwing with that has Sephiroth's name on it."

Shadow: "CLUCKITY F***! Where is that blue hedgehog?"

Weresheep: "Fighting outside Tails' workshop. You can make it there if you hurry."

Shadow: "Oh, I can hurry all right. CHAOS CONRTOL!!"

Shadow warped away. He arrived in time to get the Masamune that was waiting for him.

Shadow: *Picking up the sword* "This is The Sword of Sephiroth, The Ultimate Warrior. Well, I guess it will suit me, the Ultimate life-form!"

Sonic: "Glad you could make it."

Deathwing: "Another pesky hedgehog and yet another Final Fantasy weapon? All the more it enrages me to kill you!!"

They picked up where they left off, fighting with cool swords. Meanwhile, The Blue Typhoon and the Black Mobile (+) were going after Wave, who was captured by a Black Dragon.

Tails: "There she is. We have to rescue Wave! Cosmo, you stay here and I'll get in the- gahh!!"

Cosmo: "Tails!"

The fox held his side with one hand. The major scratch Stalker had delt him started to bleed again.

Tails: "Ugghh...It's alright. I'll be fine."

Cosmo: "No you won't, Tails! You're not going out there like that! I....I won't allow you to!"

Tails: "Cosmo, I have to! If I can distract that dragon with the X Tornado long enough, Anth can swoop in and snatch Wave before that dragon can do anything about it."

Cosmo: "I'm sorry Tails, but I just can't allow that to happen! It's too dangerous, you'll only get yourself killed! Your side is even bleeding through the wraps. I'll go and distract the dragon while you stay here and take care of your injury, ok?"

Tails: "What? No. Cosmo, you're not going to put your life on the line this time to-"

He was interrupted by a hug from Cosmo.

Cosmo: "I'll be alright this time, ok Tails? This time I'll come back to the Blue Typhoon, back to you. I'll be flying above it so it won't be able to fight back very easily." *pulls away from the hug and places her hands on Tails' shoulders* "You need to stay here and properly take care of yourself. If anything were to happen to you, I would never be able to forgive myself."

Tails: "Alright, I'll stay. But Cosmo, please just try to avoid killing yourself. I lost you once before, but now that you're back, I'm not going to let you do it again. Understand?"

Cosmo nodded and gave him another quick hug before exiting the room for the X Tornado. The plane took off in the direction of the dragon that had Wave in it's claws.

Cosmo: *With speaker headphones. I gotta get me one of those* "Attention Black Mobile. I will fly in Tails' place. I'm in position above the black dragon. Ready to engage."

Anth+: "Righto! Scratch, Grounder, get ready for some fancy flying!"

Scratch & Grounder: "Right!"

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment