Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 8 - Sky Scuffle

When an alien Emperor from another galaxy comes to Earth bearing ill news about the Black Dragons (yes, dragons) and how they are coming to Earth to destroy it. Contains 3 characters based off of FAC's very own cosmo-the-plant. Also, Anth is still an idio

Chapter 8 - Sky Scuffle

Chapter 8 - Sky Scuffle
Note: no plus sign equals no own.

Wave had pretty much given up on trying to coax the dragon on letting go.

Wave: "Screw this."

Anyway, Cosmo in the X Tornado was in position above the Black Dragon.

Anth+: "Alright, everything's set. Commence self-proclaimed plan, Rescue Wave!"

Grounder: "Uh oh."

Scratch: "Oh great, 'uh oh' isn't usually a good thing."

Anth: "What is it?"

Grounder: "We're being followed!"

Anth: "I already know that I'm constantly stalked by Shinobi ninjas, but how can that possibly be a bad thing at this moment?"

Grounder: "No, I mean more dragons are heading our way!"

Anth: "Oh. Yeah...that's gonna complicate things."

Scratch: "Attention, X Tornado pilot Cosmo! We have company heading our way. We're going to have to work fast on this one."

Anth: "Hold on, guys. Evasive maneuvers!"

The Black Mobile (+) dodged the dragon whelps, but it seems that a little more then dodging would be needed.

Anth: "Grounder, you're the best gunner. Get over to the turret controls and kick their scaly asses!"

Grounder: "Hm!"

Cosmo: "This is Cosmo. Is everyone ready?"

Scratch: "Not crisp at all. Start the distraction and we'll get Wave."

Cosmo: "Ok."

The X Tornado flew past the Black Dragon and caught it's attention all right. It roared and chased after the X Tornado.

Scratch: "Just keep it up for a little longer. We're moving in!" *nods to Anth*

Anth: *Nods back* "Right."

The Black Mobile flew in discreetly below the Black dragon, trying to keep up with it's movements. It swerved to the left, the Black Mobile followed. It swerved to the right...you get the picture.

Anth: "Come on, dammit. Hold still!"

Wave: "Hey! Not so close you bucket heads! You're going to bump into me!"

Anth: "Don't worry, I won't-"

BONK!!

Anth: "Oops. Scratch, just use the crane and get her in here."

Scratch: "Ok. Attention Cosmo, we have Wave. Disengage now!"

Cosmo: "Alright. Is she ok?"

Scratch: "Define 'ok'."

Anth: "We jostled her head a little, but she'll be fine."

Cosmo: "That is fine. Tails, can you please open the hatch doors please?"

Tails: "Docking bay hatch is open. Hurry, Cosmo! They're gaining on you!"

Three black drakes were hot on the X Tornado's tail. One of them got on the top of the plane.

Cosmo: "Eeek!"

Tails: "Cosmo!"

BAM!!! The drake was suddenly knocked off.

Cosmo: "What was that?"

Mysterious pilot: "Woooohoooo!!!"

Anth: "Will Smith!"

The remaining two drakes followed Will's jet instead of the X Tornado, which safely landed in the Blue Typhoon.

Will Smith: "Oh you did NOT just shoot that green s*** at me!"

Will's plane did a U-turn and faced the drakes.

Will: "Eagle one, fox 2!" *fires missle* "Eagle three, fox 2! *fires another missle*

The missles destroyed the remaining drakes in only two shots.

Weresheep (that's me; I am the almighty author.): "Anth, Tails, can you guys hear me? Sonic and Shadow have located and engaged Deathwing! You guys have to get over there now!"

Anth: "Roger that. Prepare to dock."

5 minutes later...

Tails walked into the infirmary of the Blue Typhoon. It wasn't for his injury for he had already taken care of himself. It was because Wave's head had been bonked earlier.

Tails: "Can you three set a course to my place? Weresheep said that that was where Sonic is."

Anth: "No problem." *walking away with Scratch and Grounder* "I hope I'm not held responsible for this."

Scratch & Grounder: "You're BUSTED!"

In the infirmary...

Cosmo: "Will she wake up?"

Tails: "I don't know. Wave, hey Wave! Wake up!" *starts to shake her a little* "This is no time to be playing around. Are you going to answer me, Wave?"

Cosmo: "Wave please, wake up!"

Wave: "Huhhhhhh?....What am I doing here?"

Tails: "Wave, you're up!"

Wave: "W...Wave? Is that my name?"

WTF!? The swallow had a confused expression on her face.

Tails: "Come on, Wave. Can you please stop messing around with us for a moment?"

Wave: "Why should I? I don't even know you."

Tails: o.0?

Wave: "Oh, hey wait, now I remember! Sorta...you're the little fox that invents things."

Tails: "Yeah! You know, 'Tails'? That's me!"

Wave: "Yeah! You always look so cute to me." *hugs and squeezes*

Tails: "Not again! Ow, ow ow ow ow. Stop it, Wave! My side!"

He bled a little again.

Wave: "Oh, I'm sorry, you cute little fox."

Tails: "You really think that I'm cute? I thought that you didn't really like me that much?"

Wave: "Oh no, I really do! I always thought so, but never really showed it."

Cosmo: "Are you well?"

Wave: "Who are you, again?"

Cosmo: "Cosmo."

Wave: "Hmmm...I'm sorry, but I don't quite recognize you."

Cosmo: "That's ok. Just try to get some sleep. Please Wave, you need to rest for now."

Wave: "Ok!" *instantly falls asleep*

The two quietly left the room and shut the door just as firmly.

Cosmo: "Now Tails, what about you? Are you feeling any better?"

Tails: "Yeah. I'm fine, really. I just need to replace the bandages every few hours, drink plenty of water, and remember to apply medicine to help with my healing."

Cosmo: "That is good. Maybe you should get some rest too, Tails. I can watch the ship for a while."

Tails: "With guys like Anth on the loose here? Sorry, but I think I should just sit down for a while. Thanks for checking on me, and for saving Wave, as she'd probably never say that herself."

Cosmo: "I hope she'll remember again..."

Tails: "She'll be fine. It's just a case of amnesia. She'll gradually recall everything in time."

Cosmo: "Then let's head to the bridge. Here. Lean on me."

Tails: "Thanks." *leans on Cosmo and she supports him* "I hope Sonic and Shadow are alright..."

At the battle zone...

Sonic and Shadow still battle the traitorious Deathwing.

Deathwing: "Grrr...you never cease, puny hedgehogs. Admit defeat, and I'll kill you both quickly and hopefully painlessly."

Sonic: *Huff* "Not in your lifetime, ugly." (Man, this guy never lets up. I'm the one who's heavily breathing, but he doesn't even look tired. Now that I mention it, he does seem to be breathing a little more deeply, though. He isn't invincible.)

Shadow: "Why don't you just run away like the rest of 'em? You're going down."

Deathwing: "Enough! You want power? I'll give it to you. I will not hold back any longer. I will show you my true form. I will show you my true power. I will show you no mercy!!"

Deathwing grew a pair of devilish black wings and flew off. He vanished into a ball of darkness. The darkness grew to a massive size and revealed his true form: an enormous Black Dragon. He was similar to a normal black dragon, but he looked a lot more evil then all the others. And a lot older, but that only meant he was more powerful. He was also quite larger then a normal adult, and had a black gem imbedded in his chest. He spoke, but his mouth didn't move.

Deathwing: "BURNING EARTH!!! NOW YOU SEE MY ULTIMATE POWER!!! THE POWER OF DEATHWING!!! GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

To Be Continued...

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment