Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 9 - Cael Cynder

When an alien Emperor from another galaxy comes to Earth bearing ill news about the Black Dragons (yes, dragons) and how they are coming to Earth to destroy it. Contains 3 characters based off of FAC's very own cosmo-the-plant. Also, Anth is still an idio

Chapter 9 - Cael Cynder

Chapter 9 - Cael Cynder
I am disclaimer-less! Woho!

The mighty transformed Deathwing flew above the Mystic Ruins, casting an evil shadow above all the things there.

Blaze: "SONIC!"

Sonic: "Uh, heh heh, hey Blaze. S-sorry about pushing you off the edge like that, and stuff."

Blaze: *Exhale* "Look, I understand what you meant, and that's ok. But right now he needs to be taken care of."

Sonic: "Oh, right."

The cat transformed into Burning Blaze via the Sol Emeralds. Problem is, the Chaos Emeralds weren't around.

Sonic: "Where are they?"

Weresheep (that's me; still like to put these on here. On the talkie.): "They're scattered around the planet. I didn't know you would need them."

Sonic: "What the heck gave you that idea?"

Weresheep: "I forgot to take my medicine. It helps the general functions of my body." (Note, in real life, I really do have to take this kind of medicine for this very purpose.)

Sonic: "Oooookay."

Shadow: "I think this would be a good time to go ahead and take a nap right here. No one listening? Oh well."

Burning Blaze: "Hm?"

The seal was shaking (Heart of Dragon is a copper seal). Then time stopped for some reason.

Sonic: "What the heck?"

???: "Sonic..."

Sonic: "Woah! Heart of Whatever is talking!"

???: "Hey! That's not nice! I am the last dragon god, Cael Cynder!"

Burning Blaze: "The last what?"

Cael: "Jesus, did Weresheep tell you anything?"

Sonic: "No."

Cael: "Well then, AHEM! I am Cael Cynder, last of the dragon gods. Long ago--about 1000 of your Earth years--I was just a normal dragon...A dragon about to be slaughtered by orcs. It goes like this: Brutish creatures called 'Orcs' are a very vile and disgusting race. Their evil general/leader wanted a powerful ore...this ore had magic. The only way to mine this ore were of two ways; dragon eggs or worse--the very slaughter of a dragon. I was one such unfortunate dragon. It was the eleventh hour, with only my pride and honor were the only things left. But, before I was killed, a miracle happened. I had broken free of my bonds! In every dragon lies an untapped power that if unlocked, could bestow the dragon with great power. I used this power to destroy the orcs and their damn empire. One of the few survivors, I continued to meditate and grew in strength. Eventually, I had become an immortal, much to my dismay. I felt unfit for a god. After around oh, 500 years, I decided that my kin no longer needed a god. So I sealed my power and my soul within a normal slab that a benevolent Orcish priest had."

Burning Blaze: "And that slab became Heart of Dragon."

Cael: "Exactly. Anything that can bear a single trial can use my power. Deathwing can't survive it, but I believe you can, Sonic. After all, it was none other then you who stopped the Metarex before they got to my homeworld."

Sonic: "But how did you get here?"

Cael: "Heck if I know. I decided to take a trip to Heaven. There I met the strangest flower girl."

Sonic: "Was her name 'Cosmo'?"

Cael: "Yes. Her mother, Hertia, wanted me to look after Cosmo. She was being resurrected as a seed by you at the time. Anyway, I agreed. You see, among other things, dragons covet beauty, ESPECIALLY flowers, above all else. I secretly stowed away in the flower pot Cosmo was in."

Sonic: "What are those back there?"

Cael: "Those are the illusions that depict what I have been saying. They started as soon as I started to talk. You really are as shallow as I took you for."

Sonic: "I try."

Burning Blaze: "Let me guess; you want to transform Sonic so he can fight with me against Deathwing, right?"

Cael: "Uhhh....yeah. Are you prepared for this trial, brave hedgehog?"

Sonic: "Yes. We need to stop Deathwing. I'll undergo whatever trial or test you throw at me."

Cael: "That's the spirit. Let's hope you can keep that up. It'll be the only thing that will keep you alive."

Sonic: "What do you mean?"

No answer. Heart of Dragon levitated so it was about 20 ft. away from Sonic. Then a phantasm of a dragon came out of Heart of Dragon with a mighty roar. The dragon, presumed to be Cael, was a magnificent dragon. He was as big as Deathwing, save for the fact that he was much nobler looking. He also had a giant bronze jewel in his chest. His eyes were a dark copper, just like his scales. There was a gleam of yin (good) in his eyes. The dragon god spoke without moving his lips.

Cael: "Prepare yourself for fusion, Sonic!"

Sonic: "Bring it on!"

Cael roared and rushed at Sonic. He braced for impact as the phantasm flew into his body. Sonic began to glow. But the test was about to begin. He fell to his knees and clutched his sides in great pain.

Sonic: "Gah!"

B* Blaze: "Sonic!"

Sonic: "Guuuhh...no worries...I've had worse."

Cael: "I imagine that you have, Sonic. But the worst is yet to come."

Sonic: "Gaahhhh!! Guuuuuuu!!!!"

Cael: "My power over time is waning. You alone must face Deathwing for now. Keep a watch over Sonic until the fusion is complete."

Sonic: "Here....it comes....GAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

B* Blaze: "SONIC!!!"

Cael: "Just go. NOW!"

B* Blaze: "Sonic...Grrrr....damn. I'll keep him occupied. You'd better not give up now."

Sonic: "Guuuhhhh, gahhhhh! N...no problem....I can handle this....Guuuuuhhhh..."

Burning Blaze flew off to fight Deathwing.

Deathwing: "Well well well, if it isn't the little cat dog. You changed a little, but that doesn't matter. I'll still kill you."

B* Blaze: "We'll see about that. Let's see if you can stand the heat!"

Deathwing: "What!?"

Blaze sped to different angles around Deathwing and doused him with fireballs.

Deathwing: "Ha ha! Fool! Dragons thrive on fire! You can't stop me that way!"

He lashed out his tail and caught Blaze with it.

Deathwing: "What's the matter? Dragon got your tongue, little kitty?"

B* Blaze: "Let go of me!"

Deathwing: "Oh, I'll let go of you; right into the mountain!!"

While this was happening, Sonic had finished the trial.

Sonic: *Gasp!* *gasp* "Huff huff...that was pretty rough. Why do I feel so different?"

Cael: "Some of your physical features have been altered, allow me to describe them to you. Your tail has gotten longer and more dragon like. You glow copper instead of gold, and your quills still stand upright. Oh, you have cool short dragon wings now, too."

Sonic: "Cool!"

Cael: "And your ears are now horns."

Sonic: "What!?" *feels his ears, which were replaced with horns* "But...but I love my ears."

Cael: "It's only temporary. Anyway, I think this form needs a new name. How about....'Drasonic'?"

Sonic: "Works for me."

Cael: "Then go off over there and kick that son-of-a-dog's @$$!"

Drasonic: "No problem!" *flys off*

Back to the main battle...

Deathwing: "Time to die!" *uses tail to throw Burning Blaze*

B* Blaze: "You bastaaaaard!!"

She was thrown at an incredible velocity towards the mountain.

B* Blaze: "Ahhhhhhhh!!!"

She closed her eyes and thought that she would hit a boulder or something like in Dragon Ball Z and get knocked out, while Deathwing would nibble at her organs while tearing her guts apart, distributing the remains to his kin and leave the rest for the vultures.

Deathwing: "That's disgusting. I just want to kill her."

Luckily, she was caught.

Deathwing: "Whew!"

Blaze was confused. She was hurtling at a great velocity at the mountain. She was going to hit it and stuff. But somehow, she didn't.

"Hey, you ok?"

B* Blaze: *Eyes slowly open* "Sonic?....So you caught me."

Drasonic: "Yep. And I feel great. So, are you alright?"

B* Blaze: "I'm ok, for your information. But....thank you still."

Drasonic: "No proble-"

She was kissing him again :). Though surprised for the second time, he returned the kiss. After about...you know what? I'm just going to use the bathroom.

Please stand by...................................................................................................................................

*FLUSH!* Ok, I'm back. They just finished making out for the second time. That took about, ohhh, until I got back here. COUGH!!10 minutesCOUGH!!

Drasonic: *Pulling away from the kiss* "Y-your welcome."

B* Blaze: "Now, if you don't mind..."

Drasonic: "Right with ya. Let's get this guy!"

To Be Continued...


Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment