Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 10 - Indignation

When an alien Emperor from another galaxy comes to Earth bearing ill news about the Black Dragons (yes, dragons) and how they are coming to Earth to destroy it. Contains 3 characters based off of FAC's very own cosmo-the-plant. Also, Anth is still an idio

Chapter 10 - Indignation

Chapter 10 - Indignation
No more disclaimer celebration!

Burning Blaze and the newly transformed Drasonic finally came face to face with Deathwing.

Deathwing: "What's this? You TOO are capable of transformation?"

Burning Blaze: "Surprised?"

Drasonic: "I'm kinda surprised myself by this new form. Though I miss my ears...I'll still stop you!"

Deathwing: "I think you're the ones who will be stopped, you miserable mammel. You have defiled the sacred power of the noble dragons. I'll slay you, neigh! I'll painfully torture your body and last you a thousand years of pain!"

Burning Blaze: "No you won't! This isn't your world to do as you please!"

Deathwing: "You can't stop me! GRAAAAA!!!!" *breathes a green flame at them*

The green flame created a massive explosion when it supposedly hit Drasonic.

Deathwing: "Heh heh heh..."

Drasonic: "Is that all?"

Deathwing: "What!!!?"

The smoke began to clear, revealing Drasonic holding Burning Blaze with one arm. He and she were bronzed out.

Drasonic: "This must be earth's power..."

Burning Blaze: *Blushing* "Sonic!"

Drasonic: "Oh, r-right." *takes her arm from around her* "Let's see what wind does!"

Deathwing: "Grrrrr!!"

(Feel free to play 'Open your Heart' from Sonic Team at this point) Drasonic powered up with the element of wind. He moved his hand. It must've only been a sliver of a second that it took him to twirl his wrist around...3 times. He smiled.

Drasonic: "Hang on to me, Blaze. I've got a feeling that I'm going to move faster then I ever have been."

Burning Blaze: *With a stern look* "Sonic..."

Drasonic: "By my hand, I mean."

Burning Blaze: "Fine then."

Drasonic grabbed Blaze's hand and activated the wind power. He flew right through Deathwing several times, bringing down more and more of the corrupt dragon.

Deathwing: "GRAAAAAA!!!!"

Drasonic: "Now let's try...Water!"

He let the element of water flow through him and he let it all out in a burst of fluid. The water became projectiles that fired at Deathwing.

Deathwing: "GRAAAAAAA!!!!"

Drasonic: "Give up now and we'll let you live."

Deathwing: "Ha ha ha! I have only begun..."

The dragon's eyes flared and he charged evil energy in his hands. Both of them fired a laser in an attempt to hit Drasonic and Blaze. They dodged it as easily.

Drasonic: "Damn...he isn't even slowing down."

Burning Blaze: "Then I've got an idea. Hurry Sonic, take my hands."

Drasonic: *Ducking a laser* "What!? Well, ok. If you say so..."

He did what she told him to do and gave her his hands. Blaze held them for a bit, and closed her eyes.

Burning Blaze: *Breathes deep*

A few seconds later, one of Deathwings lasers was going to cut their hands off, but they parted before that could happen. Drasonic looked at Blaze's hands and noticed that she had the four elements in her hands too.

Deathwing: "Ah ha! You fools let your guard down!"

Burning Blaze: "Wha-?"

Deathwing was faster then they thought. He flew up to Blaze and grabbed her in one of his claws.

Deathwing: "Ha ha ha! What a delicious meal you will make."

Drasonic: "You let go of her!"

He tried to fly at Deathwing and rescue Blaze, but the dragon merely slammed him with his tail.

Drasonic: "Gah! Dammit!"

Burning Blaze: "Don't worry about me, Sonic. Use all four of your elements on him, now!"

Drasonic: "But....what about you?"

Burning Blaze: "I'll be fine, hedgehog! Just blast this guy!"

Drasonic: "Alright then."

He began to charge up all of his energy.

Drasonic: "Haaaa!"

He began to direct all of it into his hands.

Deathwing: "What!!! No!!! You wouldn't kill her along with me, would you? She won't survive!!!"

Drasonic: "Somehow...I THINK YOU'RE WRONG!!! HAAAAAAAA!!!!!"

Drasonic fired. The beam hit Deathwing and began to destroy him.

Deathwing: "NOOOOOO!!!! I AM THE PERFECT DRAGON!!!! NO SPECIES IS STRONGER THEN I!!!! I AM.....THE STRONGEST....GRAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!"

The dragon elder fell into the mountain and he exploded.

Drasonic: "Blaze! CHAOS CONTROL!"

Drasonic warped to the fallen dragon and took what he thought would be either a dead or near dead Blaze. He reappeared in the Blue Typhoon.

Tails: "Sonic! You made it!"

Cosmo: "Thank goodness!"

Sonic: *Detransforming* "Heya, Tails. Sorry I'm late."

Anth: "Did ya kick his @$$?"

Sonic: "Yeah, but Blaze....she..."

Anth: "Looks to be alive to me."

Sonic: "What?"

Blaze: "Heh...he's right...I'm not even close to death."

Sonic: "What the heck? But how....both of you took the full blast..."

Blaze: "As a part of my plan....When I took your hands, I absorbed some of the elements' power and used it to resist some of the blast...Unfortunately, I only resisted some of the blast and well..."

Sonic: "Ya got a little banged up I see. That's a relief. You had me worried."

Scratch: "But what about our lab, guys? It got messed up..."

Cosmo: "And....the robots and Stalker....the dragon, it...Tails, do you think that they were killed as well?" *concern on her face*

Tails: *Taking Cosmo's hand* "Don't worry, I'm sure they're alright. Let's go find out."

Cosmo: "Ok." *closes eyes*

All of a sudden, Eggman appeared on-screen.

Eggman: "What are you idiots doing? There's still more dragons to take care of! Get to work you jolly little toads!"

???: "Don't worry. You need not to continue straining yourselves, all of you."

Sonic: "Who was that?"

Anth: "It's Chuck Norris!"

Chuck Norris: "That's right. Come on, you dragon assholes. Make my day."

Chuck Norris flew in the air, faster then even a jet and quickly began to defeat the rest of the dragons...by himself. When he got to the last few, well...

Chuck Norris: "Take this!" *roundhouse kick*

He roundhouse kicked a dragon and it created a massive implosion of time and space, killing the rest of the dragons instantly.

Chuck Norris: "My work here is done. Up and away!" *flys away*

Anth: "Wow. That was convenient."

Sonic: "Well Eggman, it looks like you wasted your breath."

Eggman: "Urghhh...fine then, be that way! Go relax or something for now. This coalition is over. All units, pull back to base! We're leaving!"

Egg-bellly's ships began to retreat to who knows where.

Sonic: "Now let's get you patched up, Blaze."

Blaze: "Forget it. I'll be fine."

Sonic: "Uh, no you won't."

Blaze: "Yes, I will."

ARGUE!!!

Tails: "Uhhh maybe we should just ignore them for now."

Anth: "Great plan. Now let's just park this thing and end the chapter.

To Be Continued...There's one more chapter left.

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment