Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 11 - The bright present and shadowed future

When an alien Emperor from another galaxy comes to Earth bearing ill news about the Black Dragons (yes, dragons) and how they are coming to Earth to destroy it. Contains 3 characters based off of FAC's very own cosmo-the-plant. Also, Anth is still an idio

Chapter 11 - The bright present and shadowed future

Chapter 11 - The bright present and shadowed future
No more disclaimers! Yaaaaayyyyy!! *Sniff* I wish ZetaR02 was here....she'd give me a hug....

Weresheep: "Well, the world is safe, the Emperor has Heart of Dragon and is keeping it safe, Chuck Norris has proven that once again he can kick major @$$, and..."

Anth: "WAIT! MY LAB! WE HAVEN'T CHECKED TO SEE IF C.T.P., RYAN AND STALKER ARE ALRIGHT!!!"

Weresheep: "Oh yeah..."

Tails: "Your lab...it's ruined..."

Anth: "Well...let's sift through it and see if we can find them."

Team Necro (Anth, Scratch, and Grounder), Tails and Cosmo began to fo through the wrecked lab. They found nothing.

Cosmo: "Where could they be?"

Grounder: "Hey, I found my 20-sided dice!"

Everyone: o.0

Anth: "Uh, buddy, keep that under low, ok?"

Tails: "We last saw them here."

They came across the room Tails and Cosmo were in before Ryan pushed them out of the room.

Anth: "Helloooo!!!? Seedrian Experiment 23030!!!! Seedrian Experiment 23031!!!! Are you both here!!!!?"

Scratch: "Stalkerrrrr!!!! Where are you!?"

Then Tails found Stalker's arm protruding from the collapsed roof.

Tails: "Guys....I found Stalker..."

Cosmo: "Is he?..."

Anth: "It looks like C.T.P. and Ryan are under there too....we're too late..."

Cosmo: "Tails..."

She began to weep a little. Tails hugged her in an attempt to comfort her.

Stalker: ".........."

The rubble shifted a little.

Anth: "Hm?"

Stalker: "Huuuurraaaaaaaaa!!!!"

With one mighty push, Stalker removed the wreckage that was on him. C.T.P. and Ryan were under there too, but they were still functioning.

Anth: "Holy crap! You're all alive?"

Ryan (who had a missing arm): "More or less."

Anth: "I can fix that."

Stalker: "Can you fix this?"

The wolverine lifted his arm. It was the robotic one. Some of the paint had been scratched off.

Stalker: "Why the hell didn't you just leave me out in the woods to die? No...instead you turn me into some kind of....MONSTER!!"

C.T.P.: "How can you say that? I was programmed with some of Anth's memories. He wouldn't just leave someone like that to die out in the middle of nowhere! It's ok if you are a cyborg...I don't think that it matters. You shouldn't be so ashamed! As long as you have your heart, no amount of machinary can change who you are!"

Scratch: "Wow Anth, you gave her some strong emotions."

Anth: "That's because..." *whispers to Scratch and Grounder* "When I'm through with the testing, I'll use the Seedrian DNA Weresheep gave me and give C.T.P. and Ryan organic bodies as well. Part of them will still be mechanical, but that can't be helped. Secretly...I'm aiming to create life without using the Necronomicon. I'll make a life-form that's even better then Shadow! You'll see!"

Scratch & Grounder: "Gotcha!"

Cosmo: "C.T.P....Ryan....Stalker....I'm so glad you're all ok..."

C.T.P.: "Please stop crying, Cosmo. We're ok. We're....like family."

Anth: And pretty soon...you will be.

Meanwhile, all is not well....a shadowy figure is seen upon The Egg Cruiser.

???: "Well Doctor, once again I can't thank thank you enough for setting me free from that dreadful prison ship."

Eggman: "From what I heard about you, you are a genius of my caliber. I want you to immediatly get started on your unique Sonic robots I read on the alien log."

???: "Heh heh heh...as you wish, Doctor."

Sigma: "Now alien, tell us. Tell us your name. A life sentence in a maximum secrurity prison is pretty special."

Bokkun: "Yeah! Who are you, anyway?"

???: "I am Sentinal. Sentinal the Entilact."

Ohhh crap. Well anyway, it was the annual 'Weresheep Dance' the day after...look, it celebrates the anniversary of when Weresheep The 1st claimed his title. Want to know what happened at the ball? Want to know who went with who? (obviously Taimo [Tails and Cosmo] pairing) Well, too bad. That'll be in a OneShot story I'll work on. But before I can, I have to show you this...

A distant planet...far, far away...Green Planet, Cosmo's homeworld. A mysterious cell crashed on the surface. A dark figure emerged from the tank. This creature obviously wasn't human. He had no arms or legs, but he floated in place. His black cloak covered the hovering device. He wore a commander-like hat on his head. He had two turquoise eyes that showed no emotion. The only thing that could be heard was a low breathing sound that he made. He looked around himself. BIrds chirrped, Beautiful flowers bloomed. Trees are heard swaying in the wind.

???: "This planet...is so peaceful...I can see no fighting, no wars destroying the ecosystem....the grass...they shine brightly..." *breathing noise* "How much I want to destroy it!"

THE END...?

Factual things about me:

We all know; I'm pretty damn good at typing this stuff. However, outside the internet, my life is a living hell sometimes. I need a hug...Anyway, here's some facts about my life. (These are all 100% true):

I once had some complications at home. It drastically changed the family, which ended up with my son of a dog father leaving.

I'm a nice guy, in real life and the net, but yet no matter how nice or polite I am, a lot of people visibly hate me. As a matter of fact, I was just attacked a few days ago by a group of kids. I don't know why it happened. I was just walking down the street and BAM! That really affected me.

My luck is horrible and bad things can happen a lot. My uncle died last year, and that saddened me the most in all my life.

In most terms, my life seems to a lot like Tails' in episode 78. If I were a character on that show (and provided that I had a girlfriend), they'd kill off my girlfriend, bring her back as a plant with no guarantee that she'll come back, and they'll just end the season right there and not even show the preview of the next season or any news about it for months.

So in short terms, though my life has already been decided, and that Tails is a fictional character, but we can change what happens to him. Not to me. Show your support via comments. If this cause, which I name "operation: season 4 Cosmo regeneration complete", is commented enough and enough wanting for a new season and everything else, the guys at Sega may grant this wish.

another side note: luckily, I don't have a deadly virus ravaging MY body. The whole 'season 4' thing is actually gonna be made, it's too obvious. Ask me about it individually. But I still need a hug....

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment