Username   Password  
Remember   Register   |   Forgot your password?

Chapter 1 - Pickle?

This is a One-shot it is about what went through my mind when I started this account. It has OC info and past versions of themselves, my interests, and what I may do next. All are welcome.

Chapter 1 - Pickle?

Chapter 1 - Pickle?
Behind the magic of Weresheep.

When I type a story that comes to mind, I'm always thinking some 5 stories ahead. I already knew that I would make something like Heart of Dragon when I was typing up Goodbye, Cerinia. Forethought people, forethought. Anyway, I would like to give you this; behind the mind of Weresheep!

First off, the OC's. The fan characters and past versions of themselves. The PURE ones, that is. Pure means that they have backgrounds and such that are completely made up. OC's that are the offspring of non-OC's are not listed.

South- just a guy I made up. I also based him off of myself.

Net- likewise.

Croix- needed someone evil.

Anth- by far the one who has changed the most. I first thought of him alive, you know, just a normal 12-year old nimrod that would either mess something up or fix it. Then I thought he should be an angel. Then finally, he became a zombie after I saw a horror movie.

Dr. Richard- based off of my deceased uncle. Laugh and I'll find you and literally kill you. I keep a 9mm in here, 24-7. A 60-year old scientist, who wasn't at first disabled. At first I thought he would walk upright, but hunch over. Clearly that wasn't the case when my uncle died of cancer, which is why I made him bald. Then I made him disabled. It all fits. The psychic powers he has came out of nowhere.

Eliv & Eles- Only some small changes. They will appear in future fanfics by me. These twin sibling ravens were not ravens at first. Matter of fact, I was going to make them hedgehogs. Or maybe they were something else, I don't remember. Anyway, I then came up the idea, "make them ravens"! It would give an awesome background story in a story already.

The Aliens from Heart of Dragon- will appear in future fanfics. The OC Helen...she has the same name as Chris' girlfriend from Sonic X. This is no coincedence. This Helen is supposed to be the SAME disabled Helen, only the OC is not. It goes like this; did you ever see the episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation (interested, but not mentioning it in the interest section) where the crew of the Enterprise discover another Commander William Riker, who turned out to be the same one that they know? Anyway, that's the case here; the OC Helen was found in the Emperor's palace after a major time flux that happened not too long before. The only way she could exist in the temporal world of the palace was for the Emperor to put the symbols on her face and stuff. In other words, there are TWO Helens; the OC and the Sonic X one.

Sharp-Tail- At first I wanted him to be something like Tails' long lost brother, which would make Tails a legendary Kitsune as well. But, after I read the Kamigawa Cycle from Magic: The Gathering, I decided to make him a Kitsune-Bito (Fox folk), and not Tails' brother. I plan on giving him a girlfriend....

Von Dyke- not really any changes at all. I perfectly had him in mind, but as a villain at first. Then came the idea of Eggman and Sigma and decided to make Von Dyke the Bothan a good guy scientist. His classy accent was the first idea I came up for him.

Klaggen- not a one time guy. He will have minor roles in time sections of my fanfics where he is rarely mentioned. But, in future fanfics, ones that take place after he tried to marry Vanilla, he will be seen more often, causing mischief with Eggman's old robots, Decoe and Bocoe.

Next, the concepts. I always need ideas for a fanfic, and I'm never out of ideas. Only time and wareness. My crossovers are brilliant and they make sense. If I'm falling out of line on "sense", just give me a comment or something to keep me motivated.

My life outside these fics is well, kinda rotten. Luck's horrible, people hate me for NO REASON AT ALL, and well, seeing another (fictional) character shares a little of my life. If this sounds like you, tell me. I'm a damn good psychiatrist. 3 years of it done to me is wonderful. I'm a little more confident, bold, and all around better then I was before, but that doesn't make much of a difference in this world, no sir or madam.

And now, my interests, which dominate what I make up, 100%. Those who share my interests may want to read future fics by me.

Sonic series, obviously. Fav character Tails, best couples are Taimo (Tails and Cosmo. VERY pissed off at how she died in episode 77, and 78.) Sonaze (Sonic and Blaze. I found out that she could have come back to Sonic's world via the Sol emeralds. Found this out 3 weeks AFTER finishing Return of Blaze.)

Star Fox series, not so much. Krystal is a hottie, though. Heh.....shut up. I read about her little "dark past" somewhere secret. She is 25 in my fanfics. Forgot what else to say....oh yeah. Currently, she is the one who hates Dr. Eggman the most, you know with the whole "planet transformation" thing. This may be a problem in the future...(by the way, lines like this last one tend to appear a lot in the sources I go to for info. Wikipedia is the BIGGEST place for these. It's all "If's" and "maybes". For the most part, these if's and maybes mean yes. For example, when I came to one source on Wikipedia, the site for info on Sonic and Knux 3, it said "At the end of Sonic's story, a robot hand rises from the rubble of the Death Egg. This may be the same robot that appears and causes trouble for Knux in his story mode." Did you see the underlined part? Damn right you did. That robot IS the same robot that caused Knux trouble. Let's hope that this is true for Cosmo....(this is NOT a foreshadowing; I really hope that she comes back. For good.)

Magic: The Gathering. Awesome card game, awesome books. Very popular. I think they're cooler then Yu-Gi-Oh. They ARE! Sure it's, ooooo, what's that word, "bloody", but who cares? Sharp-Tail is a Kitsune-Bito from the Kamigawa Cycle. Kamigawa is kinda Japanese in the sense of the Oriental theme of the book. Screw what I said earlier. Sharp-Tail IS going to get a girlfriend. I just need to figure out who it will be...another OC most likely. This time, only MINOR crossbreeding will be involved, as in, it will be another fox, but not a long-lived Kitsune-Bito.

Star Wars, as we all know. General Grievous, Obi-Wan Kenobi, and R2-D2 are my favs. I was thinking about putting an R4 droid in my fanfics. They rock. The Force, the Jedi, the lasers, the capitol ships, the Death Star....they all kick major @$$.

VG Cats. I haven't mentioned them before. They are an Internet comic, and they are very funny. They parody video games such as the Legend of Zelda, by replacing them with the VG Cats crew, who are playing that particular game. I've provided a bio of them below.

Leo Leonardo- A grey cat that can walk upright like people can. He's the dumbass. He is usually acting like a complete idiot alongside his (supposed) friend, Aeris.

Aeris- A pink cat that can walk upright like people can. She's the smartest member of the VG Cats crew. She is usually found saving her (supposed) friend, Leo. More often then not, she is the opposite of Leo, and sometimes violently disagrees with Leo's irrational decision.

Pantsman- He's supposed to be the same guy who draws the VG Cats comics Scott Ramsoomair. He's a superhero with a pair of pants he wears as a mask on his head. Though not very "superhero like", he is pretty cool. Often times he is on the comics as being reffered to about the comics themselves. In one comic, for example, Aeris (the pink VG Cat) asks him, "what does this have to do with video games?" In which he replies "Nothing. I just wanted to make something about that commercial." He isn't a very good superhero, but considering what he does, who gives a damn?

Krug- A devil thing is all I can say. He speaks very retarded-like, such as "Krug will rule world!" or something of that calibur. He's only been the bad guy in one comic, in which he is an evil scientist.

These are just the main characters.

Chuck Norris. Go to chucknorrisfacts.com to see what I'm talking about. He's a cool guy, especially in Walker: Texas Ranger.

Red vs. Blue....we've all heard of them. They exist all right, and they are funnier then Bill Murry on Saturday Night Live. Rooster Teeth Productions, as they are called, make parodies of both F.E.A.R., and Halo. I can't really describe it.....go to roosterteeth.com for a more close up look at them. My original story, Boobs in Arms, is a tribute to Red vs. Blue.

Warcraft is great, too. I always liked the concepts. Gonna make some fics about them, too. Blizzard all around is cool.

I'm also interested in Megaman X, Megaman Zero, Metroid, the Mario series, the Powerstone series, and others.

Here goes....If you were ever confused as to where some of the characters that I have put in my fics come from, here is a reference section.

Jack, Axel, and Pete- Powerstone series.

Sigma- Megaman X series.

Adam Sessler- X-Play, a show where he and his co-host Morgan Webb, give brutally honest game reviews. Morgan Webb is pretty cool like the Sess, but the part I don't like about her is the part of her that dislikes Tails. F*** you, dog!

Adam Carola and Jimmy Kimmel- The Man Show. A funny show for men. What more say?

Cael Cynder- Dragon's Rage. Kinda made up what happened next.

Deathwing- Warcraft. Don't think I'll ever figure out what is going to happen to him...

And now, the people who interest me here, on FAC.

ZetaR02. First on the list. Her artwork is just damn good. See for yourself. Her OC, Zeta, is hot. Really. I hope to see her draw some more. Though she does draw a lot of.....how to say this.....nudy pics that depict characters "doing it". Regardless, her artwork is like Robin Hood's aim--peerless. I anticipate the day Cosmo the Seedrian appears in one of her pics. Seriously. (Not a request) I'm also waiting for the day she asks ME to make a fanfic....really, I do.

cosmo-the-plant. Not many Cosmo fans. Mostly just that damn green fairy people are talking about. But not his guy. He's a true blue Cosmo The Plant lovin' guy. He handraws all of his work. His OC's are creative and very cool. His drawing is as great as ZetaR02's is, and he will get better. He is a great guy, the least to say. Without this Cosmo fan, I wouldn't be as motivated as I am now.

Flaming_Stick_Guy. I know who he really is in real life. His artwork here of FAC is a little chalky, but I've seen the originals, and they were better. He is funny. Funnier in his creations then in real life. How ironic is that? Anyway, we plan on making a colab, but we're having problems. RAI_man makes fun of him by calling him "Drakus", which pisses everyone off.

RAI_man. I know him in real life. Can't make much sense out of him, but he comes up with brilliant ideas. If I were to trust him to pronounce a certain word, such as "Requiem", to save my life, I would be dead. He's slow, but I expect much from him on FAC. He makes fun out of Flaming_Stick_Guy, by calling him "Drakus". This pisses everyone off.

There is another guy here on FAC, whom I think is Tainted_Love. He's my best friend, also known as Bignut. I thought up all of our acronym names. He's fat, but cool. He could kick your @$$. Bignut is a valuable asset and friend who'll help all. He may submit some pretty neat stuff in the future hopefully.

This is the magic behind it all. My interests, the character designs, and others. 'Nuff said. I'm unique! :)

Comments

Comments (0)

You are not authorized to comment here. Your must be registered and logged in to comment